1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~**Ladysaiyuki's professionally casted Ted and Hanyuu **~~

Dec 29, 2007

1. Here is a little outfit that I made for LadyS., Brooklyn was not too happy about posing, but the cat didn't mind!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. heheh nice ^_^ I wanna see pics! as for shoes...search Ann Estelle shoes on ebay...you'll get a slew of shoes....and they are under $10 ^_^ if you check out Pocky's shoes...those are Ann Estelle Tennis shoes...they come in like 10 different colors ^_^ they have tons of types that don't have bows and aren't shiny ^_^ and honestly I really like them ^_^

Oh... I didn't realize that you did a boy version face.. I so love it.. looks different then the girl in many ways..[/quote]
      ^_^ Thankies Rose ^_^ yeah I did a boy version ^_^ and yeah it's got a similar style but is noticeably different ^_^

O.O OMG PInk *Tackle huggles on Sharon* O.O OMG you rock, you are far too awesome...how much do I owe you ^_^ *Huggles again* that outfit is sooo cute! Artemis is gonna love it!

And now for the update from my preorder thread:

Got some good news and a bit of bad news
      Good News:
      I will be getting 1 Light Green Hanyuu (not for sale)
      and 1 Lavender Ted (will be available for sale)

^^; I'll be keeping the Green Hanyuu but I will have up for sale the Lavender Ted...he will be first come first serve...as will all the Ted's and Hanyuu's that were not preordered.

so everyone will be able to see what the two colors look like and they will be available for preorder on the next preorder

The bit of Bad news: is the shipment won't go out to me until next week ^^;
      so very sorries everyone.
      I think what I'll do from now on is when I get a guestimate of time of shipment...I"ll add like 2 1/2 weeks to that...and if they arrive before that...then it will be good news ^^;

and now on to Aree Elf's Blue Ted: last of the Handmade Teds:

^^; my camera is sooooo on the fritz ^^; please forgive the bad photos'
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hehe, that outfit is awesome... I like how the skirt flares out.

Do you do commissions? I need some cute Ted undies, but I have the Ted with the bigger torso (does Brooklyn have the bigger one-piece torso?).

BTW- I'll be contacting you next week about that body (waiting for payday), if it's not sold by then.

4. Oh wow! Aree Elf's Ted looks amazing!!!!! And I'll get to meet him because she lives near to me! That makes 4 Teds in NYC! Yay!
      I'll be mailing out your outfit tommorow, I'm glad you like it!
      Yes DiSpy, my Ted has the one piece torso. Just let me know what you want.

5. Squee, Squee...

Ted looks so blue almost like Lapiz. *hugs* he's just the color I wanted but even better. I could just hug you for him

He even looks like Muckwood with the eyes you put in
      http://areeelf.deviantart.com/art/Got-Turkey-43475413

Edit:
      Sharon: Yup we can have Ted meetup in NYC

6. I love him Aree! I am so in love with my Ted, I know you will love yours too, he is perfect for you. I think LadyS made our dolls with our personalities in mind, yours is beautiful ethereal blue, mine is bratty red, Rose's is pure white, and Donna's...hmmm, he's black isn't he...

7. Stella Maris

maybe we can all bring Ted's to the next meetup and take a group photo?

8. That would be fun!

9. I hope I can manage getting to the meetup this weekend I have a Dr. Appointment in the morning.

I just got my Ted he certainly is a great poser. I need to scrounge something for him to wear. He's my only boy in this size no way is he a girl for sure.

In real life he's more of a deep blue violet.

10. He sounds awesome... and he totally looks like your picture AreeElf!! <3

11. Update from the sales thread ^_^

Update for Jan 7th 2008 ^.^
      I just about Died when I saw these pics:
      OMG Green Hanyuu ^_^ I'm so excited!!!!!!! This COlor ROcks!!!
      (the first Green Hanyuu is not for sale ^^; but for the second preorder (which will be in a few weeks) Green and Lavender Ted and Hanyuu will be available for Preorder. as well as Pink Blue, light Tan, white and NS)
      [​IMG]

Hanyuu Head Chilling out with a Cute Blue Sprite head For comparison (as all the other kids are packed up ^_^
      [​IMG]

I got these Pics late this weekend ^.^
      the dolls should be going out to me this week so I hopefully will be able to start shipping them out to their new homes mid to later of next week. I hopes and pray that luck with the USPS is with me this week ^^;

as soon as I know anything else I"ll post as soon as I can, I promise O.O

12. OMG you all have to sooo get Groups shots of the Teds O.O For me O.O *Big kitten/puppy eyes* Please O.O

13. Aree I"m so happy your Boy got to you safely ^_^

^^; I"m really sorry I has camera issues and the camera just didn't want to capture him properly for some reason ^^: so so so sorry...I hope you bond well with the little guy though. *Hugs*

14. I'm bonding rather well with little Lapiz Muckwood. He's sitting in front of my computer desk.

My Aisling's old Fantasy white Tinybear wig suits him well. I tied it into a loose ponytail and he's looking more and more like my little Turkey hunter. My daughter gifted him with yellow bead bracelet. I'll take photos tomorrow. i got carried away trying out how well he stands and holds his hand poses.

That's a really nice shade of green on your Hanyuu head.

I'm thinking Sharon will love the slight dark purple tinge to his blue when she sees him in person.

15. I'm thinking you better keep an eye on that lil blue thing, or it could be a case of doll napping (grabby hands...)
      He is so cute Aree I can't wait to see how you style him, you are so good at it!

16. Sharon as a warning he's got quite the attitude already. He pretty much decided his name is Lazuli Muckwood not Azul Muckwood. He prefers being called Laz or Muckwood. He didn't like the leather loin cloth and found an oversized pair of black dollheart shorts that were more to his liking. He took possesion of Gloriana's bow and arrows and now is posted guarding my PC.

I'll take photos tonight I finally don't have him naked, lol

Also added a kip to his neck. At some point I need to get a 14mm eye beveler (was wanting to get one anyway) to sand his left eye socket the eye fits but could fit better. Kind of reminds me of the eye fit for my Leeke Elf Honey eyes. So the beveler could be used for both dolls. He looks great in antique c 14mm mystics. The gold really look against his deep almost indigo skin.

Right now I'm wondering if he even needs a faceup. He looks good even without one.

17. Aree, yours too? Deva actually backtalks me. I've never had a doll do that before O_o He needs a faceup, though, simply because I'd like his face to have a little definition. Looks great without, but still I'd like eyebrows and whatnot, lol. And of course Ayo, being whiteskin, needs one.

18. Ophelia I'm thinking must be some inherited trait with the Ted mold. I'm thinking Muckwood will need a faceup eventually something really simple just to enhance lipcolor and eyebrows. It hasn't come to me yet .

I realize when I made the original artwork Muckwood I forgot to give him eyebrows too :lol:

19. I'm also beginning to think that. I'm wondering if the pro molds will have the same issues, or if it'll be limited to the artist casts.

On the theatre show I'm working on, I take Deva and he sits on the lighting board (I'm one of the lighting people) and scowls at us so we remember cues. He got mistaken for a gollywog by someone, lol..."No no, he's BURGUNDY."

20. Ophelia: I wonder about that too. I can't wait to see owner's pictures of pro Ted