1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~**Ladysaiyuki's professionally casted Ted and Hanyuu **~~

Dec 29, 2007

1. Hehe, LS and I have known Ted, and his "character" for years... I bet some of that comes off when she's creating them, so they all turn into little brats.

Mine is a huge troublemaker, and definitely a brat... but he's got a big heart. <3

2. DiSpy: That's cool...my Ayo (whiteskin Ted) is like Deva's exact opposite. Sweetness and light. Aside from treating Savine (DZ bunny petdoll) like she is his own personal cuddly toy, he IS the golden child. It's funny how that happens!

3. I'm going to try to take better photos of Lazuli this weekend. From the test shots I think my huband and I have to work on a photoshoot with a custom white balance to get good shots showing his details and correct coloring

[​IMG]

4. OMG I love this Pic O>O *Hugs on Aree for awesome pic of much wood O.O*

and yes I to look forward to owner pics of the professional casts ^_^ and I have a few updates on the Professional casts...they were shipped a few days ago...and they will hoefully arrive to me anywhere between monday and wednesday...I"m sadly enough hoping not for monday...as I may not be here...due to awkward circumstances....

first of all i"m very sorry that I have not been online to do much updating and I"m sorry I"ve been so sick...this is the first time I've really been out of bed in days ^^; I've felt horrid the past few days...I had a tooth that was repaired and Crowned back just in June of last year...not even 7 months ago...but apparently they did the procedure wrong and had part of my nerve pinched in between the real piece of tooth and the fake part...and the nerve got severely infected and not only swelled up the right side of my face on the outside...but swelled up the inside of my mouth and made it to were I was having serious problems breathing ^^; and I had to go to emergency dental room only to find out that my last dentist down in South Fl did my procedure terribly wrong and caused me lots of pain and lots of money... O.O; I've been on heavy antibiotics and pain killers and I have some surgery to be done on the tooth Monday afternoon (hopefully the infection will be mostly gone by then...this is what the Dentist is hoping for too...as if it's not it will be most painful) it was so bad I almost told him to just rip it out if it will make me feel better as I was in the worst pain I've ever gone through...I would never wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy O.O no joke...it was that bad...I hadn't slept in days prior due to the pain and soon as my face started swelling me and my boyfriend knew it was super serious ^^; and left for Emergency Dental care...thank GOD I just now became covered under my Boyfriends insurance O.O otherwise I'd be selling off like 1/2 my doll family right now O.O
      I"m quite drugged up today and I can't really feel much...but I"m at least well enough to be getting up and checking the net ^^; as for the past few days...I"ve done nothing but lie in bed in pain, sleep, sweat and run a seriously nasty fever...

sadly enough I tried to wake up this morning at 4 am...which I did and according to my time shcedule it was also time for me to take my new meds ^^;...and I tried as hard as I possibly could for the new SDC Renee...but to no avail I was unable to get her...as both me and my boyfriend lost her in the US lottery and the after event (she didn't even last 20 seconds on the after event site before she sold out...both I and my boyfriend has her in a cart and has stop watches on ourselves and it took us both just over 20 seconds to try and check out and we both ended up with cleared shopping carts ^^; much to my being sick and in pain...but now Renee-less for definite ^^; so on top of being sick I"m a bit Depressed...as Renee was the very first Msd I had wanted in a very very long time and I even swore off msd's until I saw her ...but oh well Imade a proposition in a want to aquire thread in the Msd section for her....it's a bit nuts...but eh...I really want her ^^;

5. Awww, Nat, sorry you didn't win Renee, I hope you can get her eventually!
      I love Aree's photos, her Ted is gorgeous.

6. So.. this is the Discussion forum. I'll stop posting in the Marketplace thread now. :doh They both say Lady Saiyuki's Ted and Hanyuu... *shakes head pitifully*

AreeElf, I didn't realise the cobalt Ted was yours - congrats! He is striking!

I have enjoyed seeing the varied colors, faces, personalities, etc of these little cuties. Thanks to everyone for sharing your little ones.

I usually consider myself to be a decisive person. I knew from the start I would want a green Ted, but now that I've seen the purple.. and the normal blue is quite appealing too... man I'm pulling my hair out! I'm picturing a small army of colored Teds with coordinating jewel-toned eyes and crazy mohair wigs!

They already have names and personalities and they are dancing in my head like little imps! Teasers. Those mischievous eyes are glaring at me. ..Nat, this is all your fault. :lol:

..I'm off to collect bottles and cans on the streets.

7. *Hugs on Sharon* thankies ^_^ for wishing me to feel better and for giving me back up hope to get my Renee girl ^_^ as I will go after her full force as soon as I don't feel like I"m dying ^^;

and Lossefaire, so happy that you found the discussion thread...as now...you may actually get to keep your posts that you make about Teds ^_^ heheheh....j/k *Hugs*

and heres for the update ^_^
      The Dolls Have Arrive to my House ^_^: Jan 15th 2008:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and good news...the Teds will not have the same eye issue that the Hand made Ted had...they fit round eyes just fine...
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bit of sad news...1 out of the 55 dolls that took their Journey to me did not manage to arrive without a battle scar...but please do not worry as I've contacted Dennis to see if he can send a Head replacement:
      [​IMG]
      The 1 and only Lavender doll has a chip that broke off of his head...with a wig this will not be noticable...but it is still unacceptable to me...I've contacted Dennis to see if he can send me a replacement head for the Lavender doll

on a side note the Lavender is so very very close to the LSG Bambicrony color it's frightening...but the purpler version, not the Bluer one...but it's such a gorgeous color ^_^

and the Green is very very close to the Misty Blue Bambicrony as well ^_^

and another heads up...I will be starting a new preorder for all the special colors next week ...it will be ran a bit differently than the 1st one...as 50% of the Price of the doll will be required to put down and it will be Non-Refundable! as I has serious issues with people asking for refunds two -3 weeks before the dolls arrived...once the dolls are ordered the money is no longer in my possession...please understand. I will have a little leeway offered to those who find themselves in serious situations only.

anyone in the second preorder is encouraged if they would like to, to pay for the entire doll upfront...if so...I will offer them a default faceup for only $10 more (you will save $25 on a faceup) but this is to only those who pay fully upfront.

8. Yahoo! Check out the Tiny Terror Army.
      A Ted/Hanyuu Horde.

And one is for me. I am so happy!

9. *Huggles on Cathy ^_^ yeah this is the hoard for me ^_^ and absolutely ^_^ one indeed is for you...and he is already off to the side just for you ^_^ I shall be organizing all I can tonight and in hopes that I will be shipping a few off to their mommy's and Daddy's tomorrow...and for those who I don't get out tomorrow...I will get out the following day ^_^
      and for those I don't...that must mean that you have not paid off your ted...or....you are getting a faceup ^_^

oh yeah...please everyone who is getting a faceup ...please contact me asap and double confirm with me ^_^ thankies ^_^

10. That first pic so funny I nearly choked on my soda in the middle of class. :lol:

11. Also ^_^ here is the stock that I have currently that are available for sale (not part of the Preorder):
      Teds:
      4-white skin
      5-normal skin
      1-Blue
      2-pink

Hanyuu's:
      5-white skin
      5-Normal skin
      3-Blue
      1-Pink
      1-light Tan

If anyone wishes to purchase any of these please let me know as soon as you can ^_^

12. O.O Oh Dear O.O *Pats on back* no choking O.O *pats on back again*

^_^ but I"m glad you liked the pic ^_^

13. I like lavender and the white color.

I broke down Lazuli demanded eyebrows.
      [​IMG]

Thanks for the compliments on Lazuli Muckwood.

Nat I really am very happy with him.

14. Methinks Lazuli looks good with eyebrows. WOW! how striking!

So many mischievous munchkins in one room. I would love to just sit in the, surrounded by them. ^_^

The battle scar on the lavender Ted is not as bad as I thought it would be. It would depend on his personality, but a battle scar could add character. He'd be the talk of all his friends. "Hey! Didja see Ted's cool scar dude?!" "Yah, he took a hit in a fight with a cave troll." "Cool."

15. LS, do you think you could post some more photos of Hanyuu with a faceup and eyes? I'm trying to decide if she'll be my tax refund baby, but it's so hard for me to visualize without seeing photos. I did see the other photos when you were casting them yourself, but maybe some new ones, if and when you have time? :)

16. I can't wait for my Hanyuu, however she may have to wait for a faceup as I have no paints with me :(.
      Aree, your blue boy is the cutest!

17. LS they are so beautiful! i thought (because i've lurked your creations threads) that i wouldn't be as amazed by the prof. casted guys because the handmade ones had this quality..like a handmade sweater...if that makes sense, like it is that much more special because you feel the love that went into them. BUT i love them! Bobobie is doing such a great job with their colors! i wish BC could perfect that.

If i didn't just order a puki, i'd be all over a Hanyuu..

18. do you think youll ever release new headmoulds? just curious :) i love the purple!

19. Oh my gosh, I hadn't even thought about brothers or sisters for Ted and Hanyuu. Could you imagine a forest of multi-colored pixies skipping about? What fun that would be!

20. OMG O.O Lazuli is sooo Awesome!!! I love him O.O and I'm so very very happy that your happy with him...it makes all that effort so worth it ^_^ I'm so glad I asked you for a second chance ^_^ *Huggles on Aree*

hehehe...love the battle scar tactic ^_^ lol

I shall help you visualize lovely greeniebone ^_^ just checkie out below and I hope you will see something you like ^_^ as I know I did ^_^

O.O Oh noes that's so sad Sharon O.O if I would have know ahead of time I would have sent you a little sample kit of paint and some brushes ^_^ and at least a pair of eyes ^^; as your girly is coming to you nakie and bald and eyeless ^^; and I"m so sorry...I hope you will love her anyway...and I hope you bond well with her like you did Brooklyn ^_^ as she is so very cute ^_^

^_^ Awe thanks for such a wonderful compliment ^_^ and I'm sure a Hanyuu will make her way to you one day ^_^ I hope you love you little Puki ^_^ they are fantastic ^_^

^_^ why of course I plan too ^_^ I"m working on 2 new head molds as we speak and will hopefully have pics for all to see within a few week ^_^

hehehe...yeah I think all my little dolls will end up not so human looking ^^; as I'm big on mythical creatures and cute little elven tykes ^_^ and all these color options are making my sculpting imagination fun even wilder than I'd ever hoped O.O

and now for the update ^_^

just to let everyone know...the dolls are all very very loosely strung...but I have found a couple cures for that...there is restringing...and there is Sueding...whether it be Hot glue sueding or like mole sueding...I personally have Glue Sueded both of my professional dolls just to test it out and it works wonders I didn't even have to restring or tighten the stringing ^_^

I will offer Hot Glue sueding to anyone who wants it for $10 for Full body hot Glue sueding...it does not harm the doll and it's clear so it's not noticeable like mole sueding is.

and for the Best part of the update picture updates: here are some Hanyuu's that are fully painted and clothed and have eyes and wig as this has been requested many times via pm and posting:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

here is my personal Hanyuu that is not for sale...but for referencing on Faceups for Hanyuu and for skin color (that will be available for the second preorder)
      [​IMG]

here is my personal Ted Artemis she is also not for sale but for reference:
      [​IMG]

gotta have a group shot of these Gorgeous girls to boot ^_^
      [​IMG]

oh and I've shipped the first 5 Professionally casted dolls to their new homes...and I have a serious apology to make ^^; I so did not send any of the Teds with eyes...I"m so very very sorry...if you would like your brown acrylic eyes please pm me and I"ll mail them out separately...but if you have no need of them than I won't feel so bad ^^;

oh yeah and as a reminder...no Hanyuu's will come with eyes...I don't have 25+ pairs of random eyes to send out nor do I really have the funds to go buy 25+ pairs of eyes for them either ^^: so sorry about that...in the future I may have eyes that will come with her...but not for now...​