1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~**Ladysaiyuki's professionally casted Ted and Hanyuu **~~

Dec 29, 2007

1. Oh my Natalie! Hanyuu looks so adorable with a faceup! I can't believe my poor baby is going to have to wait till I get home!
      I love your little green girl. I wonder if anyone is going to make Hanyuu a boy?
      Oh, and I think Artemis looks stunning in her lil outfit! So much better than Brooklyn!

2. Hanyuu is so sweet! Is the green color closer to the vibrant green seen in the arrival photos, or the muted green in the faceup photo? Sorry for the detailed question. :sweat

Also, what wig and eye size would you recommend for Hanyuu? (Sorry if that's already been posted!)

3. I don't need eyes, Nat. I bought some fabulous yellow eyes, but I can only hope Serpent will let me have them back. That is her wearing them in my avatar.
      Naughty girl.

4. I have just died an gone to resin heaven ...I need a green Hanyuu

I think she is amazing !

5. The green girl is so cute, and I love those eyes!

6. Carrie, a green Hanyuu would fit in nicely with your fantastical group!

7. lossefaire, kill me if I'm wrong, but I believe the little one shown faceuped is a green one, no?

8. Stella, you are correct. Isn't it a fabulous color?! I love it!

..and the lavender

..and I like the blue too >_<

9. ^_^ don't worry Sharon...you're girl will look fabulous...even if you can't do it right away...I hope that won't put a damper on your bonding experience with her O.O as if you think if may I will totally send you some paints and stuff O.O just give the word O.O

and thanks about my little green wonder ^_^ I love her too...O.O and wow...yeah I won't if anyone would make Hanyuu a boy O.O hmmmm...I think I am up to that Challenge ^_^ I shall make a boy Hanyuu after I get back from Idex ^_^ I wonder what he will look like ^.^

and Yes ^_^ Artemis is love her in new outfit ^_^ thank you so much for putting in so much effort into it...it's wonderful and I love it...and the Hat is to die for ^_^ the little ears poking out ^_^ it's gonna so be a part of her usual wardrobe ^_^ no joke:
      hehehe...total thought I should post this pic to you:
      [​IMG]
      it may not look it...but Artemis is pointing to you and thanking you for her way crazy awesome hat and dress...this hat is so never coming off of her ^^; it's so rocks...i have to get some Pink Tennis shoes for her now ^_^ and a pink long sleeve shirt so when she's not in her awesome pink dress she's gonna pimp her new pink hat and some pink awesomeness all around.

as for Hanyuu's true color it's closer to the vibrant green in the first arrival pics...I've muted her a bit with layers of Msc...but it's not just that...it's the fact that the pics of her with a faceup are totally not natural lighting and I use a difuser on the flash so it mutes a lot of color ^^; sorries...Ill try and take some better pics of my little green Hanyuu when I get some more time and caught up with faceups and all that jazz ^_^
      as for eyes...16mm hands down...they fit the best...as for the white Hanyuu...I was somehow able to cram 18mm in her...but I don't think that this will work for every eye set ^^; highly recommend round 16mm ^_^ 14mm look pretty off ^^; and as for wig size...6-7 size wig ...or you could say SDC /yo sd sized ^_^

heheh naughty naughty but beautiful girl ^_^ so glad to hear one person won't be too too upset ^^; *prays that everyone is as understanding as Cathy ^^; *

hehehe ^_^ Yeah the Green resin is Love O.O no joke O.O thankies so much carrie for showing the love ^_^

and I so agree with lossefaire, a green Hanyuu would totally fit well with you Carrie ^_^

^_^ my little girl Narsissa (my little Green girl) is lovin on all these compliments ^_^
      as for her eyes they are inexpensive $12 glass eyes from lovelyplatform on ebay ^_^ she's an awesome seller and really nice to work with...if the colors you want aren't in her ebay shop you can message her about them and she can try to find what you are looking for ^_^

^_^ I"m all about these little colored cuties too ^_^ so many awesome colors! I can't wait to get a Lavender Hanyuu O.O she's to be my Luna ^_^ so can't wait!

oh and just to let everyone know for sure this is what a Default Hanyuu looks like:
      yay for better Hanyuu pics with eyes, hair, faceup and clothes ^_^
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Nat, I think Artemis is smashing in her hat, the colors suit her to a t :). Brooklyn wears the hat I made him all the time, especially since he doesn't like hair.
      so, I am being so calm right now, GUESS WHO CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My little adorable perfect pink girl!!!!!!!!!! Gah! She is the cute cute cutest!
      I am going to have to get her a face. And some eyes wig and so on. I so did not plan ahead here!
      Her name is Briar Rose, and she is just precious. Congratulations to all who are getting Hanyuu, you will love her. Maybe almost as much as Ted.
      For some reason they sent the box to my hotel so she was delivered to me at work, imagine my surprise!

11. she would wouldnt she :)
      I have a grey Drow ...who is very sorry for himself he needs a friend his own size
      a blue Ted comming
      a green Hanyuu would be fantastic

(and a green Sprite ...or lilac Sprite ) my own colour samples will be arriving this week :aheartbea
      I can harldly wait ...I know how beautiful the blue and pink are Im very exited about the light tan , green and lilac :aheartbea

12. I am totally smitten with Artemis' outfit - even if it isn't perfectly pink. ^_^ She looks like she could kick all the boys' tooshies.

Haha, Carrie you have the best of two worlds with colored Sprites and your fabulous wigs. That's good news for your Drow. :)

That was my dilemma. Well, first, I fell in love with three different colors.. then my future Ted told me I needed a mini community so he wouldn't feel alone in my house of NS dolls. What is a girl to do? I had to say yes. I didn't want to break his heart. ;)

13. Joy! I rescued my Ted from the evil clutches of the local Post Office!
      Minty ice blue and happy to be at home with the other kids.
      I am so happy.

14. *sprinkles confetti* 3 cheers for Super Cathy!

15. Can't wait to see pictures of everyone's new babies.

16. Here is my Azure.

[​IMG]

17. WOw Cathy! She looks amazing! Dont you just love the face! Can you give us a closeup of the face-up?

18. This is a temporary faceup, as I only have Testors to work with. :P

No eyelashes and fun eyebrows.

[​IMG]

19. I was debating putting eyelashes on my baby, I figured he looked so cool without them, but Now, im pretty sure I will.
      Cathy, your baby is so cool. I thought the lips were pink. You did a wonderful job of coloring them considering the color of the resin.

20. Thank you for sharing your pics of Azure! Lovely little cutie. Haha, in the close-up she looks as though her arms are crossed. A suitable pose for the expression on her face. ^__^