1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadySaiyuki's TED! I'M SO EXCITED~!

Sep 8, 2007

1. Speaking of said hottie.... when're you going to start poking at LS to do the "mature" version :drool

;) One track mind of mine, eh? :roll:

2. Hehe, we have already discussed it. ;)

3. *lalalala I can't hear youuuu!* (starts saving for a mature ted fund)

If the mini ted is anything to go by, omg... he's going to be awesome ;)

4. -rofl- oh noes, I want a mature version -waits patiently-

and just for fun....
      [​IMG] *snicker* my resin turned yellow!

5. AerynAerie - your lil pikachu looks so cuuuute! And wow... that was awesome with the wmv ;)

So does that count as "cosplay"?? *grin*

6. -lol- I think it might. I have to make an Ash costume for myself now. ^__^

7. OMG I'm so very far behind in the discussion thread ^^; sorries about that ^^;

here are some yay fun updates:

Yay for two more people down off the preorder list:
      [​IMG]

here is Fullmetal hobbists new kids:
      hanyuu before a faceup:
      [​IMG]
      Hanyuu after a face up ^_^:
      [​IMG]
      (all 4 extra heads sent to me are faceuped and I"ll be putting pics in my faceup thread momentarily)
      (And sadly enough Hanyuu's will be sent without eyes until further notice...as the eyes that I got for the Teds do Not fit...and the eyes in Hanyuu are for show only...as they are borrowed from another doll...they are 1 of only 2 pairs I own that will fit her...she wears 16mm)

here is Rynn's new child as well...with extra torso and extra miscast head:

[​IMG]
      (both extra heads sent to me are faceuped and pics of faceups have already been approved ^_^)

and just to forewarn...both Teds need a bath ^^; their heads are very clean and they are coated in at least 2-3 coats. that is why their heads look very clean colored compared to their bodies.

OH and another update...Enki shipped all 6 completed Teds to me...but I have not received them yet...as soon as they reach me I will photograph all 6 of them and sent them out immediately to their respective mommy's or daddy's as soon as they arrive and are photographed and are approved ^_^

eep and another update...their are 5 slots for Ted and 6 slots for Hanyuu in the professional preorder left...please do contact me asap if you would like to get in on the preorder...as I may be discontinuing Ted and Hanyuu very shortly...as I'm working on a third doll right now as well as in planning stages for my fourth.

and after this preorder for Ted and Hanyuu I will only be doing one more preorder for them after the new year and then another one later on next year and I'm limiting both Hanyuu and Ted headmolds to 75 professional full casts each...I will not make more than that.
      (this preorder will have 25 Teds and 25 Hanyuu's...this is 1/3 of the casts)

Hope to hear from those who would like to bring my little ones home ^_^

and Presenting Ted on the jointed body ^_^ which after nothing but requests to change to the jointed body...it's official that the professional casts will all have the jointed body:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. eep and I totally didn't even post Hanyuu in here ^^; sorry about that too ^^;

Without further adeau ...presenting Hanyuu ^_^
      she is on a Test jointed Torso
      Not the torso that she will be on...but if everyone prefers the test jointed torso to the original solid one piece torso...I will send that to Dennis instead ...
      the newer torso is much thinner than the original and can fit Ken shorts as well as Boy yo pants...can pose quite better...and also can hunch far forward due to a locking mech I carved into the torso (you can see it in some of the pics) and it locks
      you have to pop the top over when you want it to come out...you can't just push it back...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From what I can see Hanyuu makes a cute boy or girl ^_^
      what do you all think?

9. I love Hanyuu, she has the most cunning little face! Your face sculpts are amazing, I am so happy to be getting both of them.

10. Aww, Nat, Hanyuu looks gorgeous with her faceup!!! :D And Ted looks awfully cute with his jointed body :D

11. Bumping this, as I think there are some incoming Teds, no? Lady S, I was wondering if you are sending little Red Ted with eyes?

12. Stella Maris- totally waiting for my TED to come.. I adore his little cubby body too! of course Hanyuu is adorable too.

13. She said a while back that all dolls, with the exception of Hanyuu will have a set of eyes. The eyes for Han are a different size~

14. I thought I remembered that soshi, it's just wasn't sure (I am old you know ie forgetful).
      Also I am going to a meetup on Saturday where the Queen of Eyes (the fabulous Ginarolo) will be, and she has tiny sizes, as small as 10 I think. Her eyes are quite beautiful, so if my Ted was coming eyeless I could just pick some up. Mebbe I will anyway, she has an amazing pink color.

15. Ginarolo has really nice eyes. I want to get some for my Ted (and some others), but am waiting. The eyes that LS ships with her dolls are actually VERY nice. I'm totally not in any rush to change them at all. I just really love some of ginarolo's colors... that's the only reason.

16. Yeah I was just thinking of variety too, I have dolly ADHD

17. OoO!!!!! My lil Red Ted's going in a shipping box today (dies). So so so excited! She's going to have lil kitty ears. I can't stand it.

18. WOW ,I love the joined body!

19. Aaah!!!!!!!!!! Hyperventillating here! Guess who came this morning and who is already having an identity crisis! Ted of Red!
      Natalie you are so lucky I know you are a young childless lady who might like to sleep in or I would have totally called you this morning at 9!!!!!!
      Taking pictures right now!

20. aww yaaay! congrats Stella i cant wait to see piccus.

My poor boy might end up having an identity crisis aswell.. cuz frankly... i love all the Yo girly dresses ive seen and im so tempted to get him one. -sigh-

but red ted, =w= cant wait to see piccus!