1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadySaiyuki's TED! I'M SO EXCITED~!

Sep 8, 2007

1. Here are Ted's arrival photos
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

One mystery is my DH insists that he should drill holes for the bigger magnets for his kitty ears. Is this so? He says the magnets won't go through all that resin. Yes? no?

2. Congrats Sharon It looks like your Ted is telling your little one to pay attention

3. Eh, good luck Ted!

4. I had so much fun doing Brooklyn's faceup. I also knit him a groovy outfit. I am so in love with him, he goes to bed with me. I have lost it, it's true. Here he is, some photos with his pal Shirley Sullivan

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. My Black Ted is here! I just got him out of the box. I haven't decided what kind of a faceup to do on him (he's a little drow) or even figured out how to put his magnets in but I just had to squee over him anyway!

6. Bunnydots, we glued the little magnets in the little holes and then puttied the big ones. Isn't Ted sweet? He is the only doll I've ever slept in bed with.

7. I really need to pick up some magnets and some putty. I assume that super tack from office depot will work, no? I'll try radio shack for some magnets today after work.

8. I love the kneeded artist's erasers, you can get them in the art supply store. Great for eyes too.
      I can't believe how "bonded" I am to my Brooklyn. I'm turning into one of those crazy dollie people.

9. does he come with an assortment of horns/ears or are they extra?
      the magnetic horns is an inspired idea.

10. You mean for the ears right? How are you holding your teds' headcaps on? There's a magnet dent for the head cap, seemingly, but no magnet (just four for the ears) Also, what kind of glue should I use? Super Glue ok? I don't want to damage the resin and I'm not sure what kind was used.

11. Super Glue is fine for inside the headcap. I did mean for the ears. His head cap is held on with tape, helped by his hat!

12. My Ted's head cap is held on with tape as well... i'm intending to switch that to a magnet system as soon as I can find some small enough magnets around here somewhere.

I also bought black wings for my Ted, and need magnets to attach those. LS didn't send me my horns, so I don't have those yet, but... his ears are attached to his head... I mean mine are... so i'm a bit confused why you need to attach those?!? -.-;;

I'll stop at Office Depot and pick up some kneaded erasers and that tack stuff as well... now just gotta find those magnets (i'm sure radio shack will have them).

13. Sorry to say "Ears", I meant the optional horns and was in a hurry typing this morning.

His ears are part of the mold - it's the horns that are separate and came with four magnets to attach them on.

14. They are extra. At least, they were with the artist castings...I don't know about the Bobobie ones. I have two option horn sets for my Ted (when he gets here, ehehehehe I can't wait!)

15. The black ted is sooo pretty =w=
      he turned out really great :D

16. Hey guys ^^; so sorry I've so not been that much of an active discusser in this thread ^^; I will so Do better in the future ^_^ as now I have way more time ^_^

Sharon, I so <3 your little Red Ted ^_^ sooo Cute!
      and I can't wait to see everyone's Ted in the database once everyone has their Teds like they want them ^_^

here are a few pics of the last Handmade casted Ted that I have made:
      Donna's Black Ted ^_^
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and O.O OMG Guys I totally have to Spam all the Ted Threads O.O as I just about Died when I saw these pics O.O these is the coated Master that was fixed up by Dennis and his amazing Crew ^_^ I"M soooooo Happy!!!!

this is what I just posted in the Preorder Thread ^_^

Way Super Special Awesome Update for Dec. 21 2007
      Check out how smooth and fantastic the bodies look ^_^
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Wow Nat thats amazing... ahh their stunning *0* soo smooth and pretty and even in all their grey blue goodness xD

18. ^_^ I"m soooo incredibly happy ^_^ and yes sooo teh Grey and blue Goodness ^.^

19. Natalie they look great!

20. OMG, OMG... that's totally AWESOME!! :love

They don't even look like artist made dolls anymore, they look so professional now!!

The head caps came out AMA-ZING, and the resin skin is sooo smooth and even... it's just amazing!!

@Natalie- Now your sculpting skills can TRULY shine!! :fangirl: