1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

large boobs on unoa is it necesssary?

Mar 7, 2007

1. i just relate to my girl dolls better if they have boobs. mine popped up as soon as it was possible, and they were ginormous (yes, years of teasing and all that).... but as zarkette says, i see flat-chested as more childish in my doll preference, and so far my kids have either been in their 20s age-wise or mythical nymphs..... i do plan on getting more unoa, and might keep one in the small bust, but i would have to figure out their character first... see if they suit her.

2. u know what i dont get? how come the sist almost aways has a flat chest? whats up with that? cant a tomboy have boobs? and what if you have more of a girly sist?

3. Unoa=Sexy. Big or small. I just love unoa's since they are so versatile. And since it is pretty easy to string them, they can have big boobs one day and small the next. I just have the boobs suit the outfit. Same with the face.

4. unoa_im_afreak --> this was the same thing I was thinking about.
      Maybe because lusis has an open mouth which is more sexy ?
      I personally prefer sist (even if I love them both) and if I had both and only a large bust I'll put it on sist :D

5. good point i still like mature sists better and child like lusi for the most part:daisy

6. I agree

i think the unoa 'milk part' is too big
      maybe someone can have boobs that big but i prefer if it was more normal

7. I think more people would have small breasted Unoas if the small breasts weren't quite so small. I generally prefer my dolls to have breasts that are a nice medium size - a B cup or a small C - big enough to be sexy cute but not so big that they are obviously large breasts.

Looking at both bodies, I think I woud need to get the large breasts even though they are a lot larger than I am comfortable with. I think of Unoa as being somewhere between 15-21 years old and the smaller chest just seems too young.

Here is a photo meant to compare the models (1.0,1.5,2.0) but you can also see the chest difference:
      http://awonori.net/u-noa.html

I wish they would offer a medium bust option.

Carolyn

8. I'm sort of thinking that I'll get a large plate one day and commission a modder to make it smaller, so I have an in-between. About Narae size would be great. Naraes have lovely chests.

9. oh thank god somebody else who is flat too!!! :fangirl:

anyway I have both, and I love both. it's completely up to the owner, there is no wrong or right answer.

10. I actually don't think my Unoa's breasts look that huge when she's wearing clothes. The default breastplate scares me a little; and yes, like others I wish there was an inbetween. I could sand a large milk down, but I'd probably mess up on the nipples, and I love realistic looking dolls..

11. That would be nice. When I get my Unoa I will probably be happy with the small milk part, but I had the option I would probably order the large just because they are so hard to get.

Of course my last girls personality didn't turn out to be what I had planned so it nice to have options!

12. heheh, I agree, but I'd still put the boobs on Lusis. :P

also, I've yet to see a Lusis-boy. (L-Bis don't count, lol) Sist boys are awesome and I want one myself, but I really have yet to even hear of a Lusis boy. o___o;

13. i totally agree :thumbup

14. umh, brennil, maybe you can try to use a small bust instead... and make some mods into a medium bust. I plan to do this :D

I personally think that the big boobs aren't too big, I love them and I think they're proportioned with the bottom (--> ok I don't know how to say it, sorry).

But I think it would be even better if we could customize our unoas more, so I'd like a medium size.

15. Well just for the heck of it I sent a suggestion to Alchemiclabo about a future medium milk part. I kept modifying my English phrases and ran it back and forth in the translator until it hopefully came out understandable.

お問い合わせ内容:

未来の考え: 中型のミルクの部品の選択。 多くの女性は中型好む。

Unoaは美しい。 ありがとう。

translates to:

Future thought: Selection of part of medium-sized milk. Many women like medium size. Unoa is beautiful. Thank you.

16. Men have tastes for medium too! :p

17. Glad to hear that Amanohara since I am medium :)

My main hope is that smetime when they sell Unoa I will have money to buy one!

Carolyn

18. how old are unoas suppose to be anyway?
      what mean is with the orgsam face and ercet boy parts is ethicaly right to make chid like dolls depicting sex?

19. I guess they are old enough to have sex but that is up to individuals really.

I never really thought of them having a particular age, just being beautifull to look at.

20. I'm only planning on having one "voluptuous" mini at this time, purely to carry the outfit I am making her with an added touch of maturity.

I think it is what you do with the boobs that counts (haha!). Generous cleavage doesn't have to label the mini as a junior tramp and can portray more of a glamorous, pert young lady. Not every Unoa with large boobs is scantily clad after all. ^__~

A medium sized bust would be very convenient. Hopefully they'll introduce one.