1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

large boobs on unoa is it necesssary?

Mar 7, 2007

1. As most of you have said, it's down to personal preference. I'm putting my girl in the large chest plate to make her more mature looking. The exaggeration is unique to Unoa and that's what make her different. On the other hand, the flat chest makes her more child like and innocent. All in all Unoa is versatile so one can choose what one likes most.

2. I wanted my Unoa to be bustier than my minisup, since she's supposed to be the curvy one, so I have the large bustplate on her. I'd actually like a slightly less MASSIVE chest for her, but I don't mind enough to mod it. I also think the big boobs go nicely with her curvy hips and butt. XD;;

3. After reading this topic I was rather curious as to what people are talking about (I was expecting old Pamela Anderson or Dolly Parton sized cleavage) and after looking and looking and looking, I could not find a single picture of an unoa with what I would consider large breasts. There seemed to be completely flat-chested or nice cleavage.

I for one went straight to a B-cup when my breasts developed at the tender age of 12 and a half. Do you know how big that is on a 12 year old? It's HUGE. And currently I am (barely) a D cup at 24! So honestly, the Unoa breasts are not particularly large and they actually look quite nice.

As for age-specifics, that all depends on the individual.

But no, large breasts on an Unoa are NOT necessary, which is why they give you a choice to get them or not. For those who want them, great! For those who don't, no big deal, just get the flat chested body. :)

4. When I get a full Unoa (one day probably very far away), I want her to have the large breast piece. Just because I like my girls to have a rack on them. :sweat

5. i think iplehouse has started making smaller breasts too. and their "big bust" looks about normal to me

but even though i prefure (or will prefure. i think anyways i dont have my dolls yet) to be inbetween big and small i would rather have them small than huge. but i have nothing against people who want or have huge boobs for their dolls

i just wouldnt want them because i think it would be annoying to make outfits look like they fit perfectly on them

6. I think for me its a matter of knowing what it is to live with oversized breasts, lol! It can be very painful , and very hard on one's self-esteem, and unoa's large breastplate is pretty accurate to her body as my boobs are to mine. I can't help looking at her and wincing. That said the default breastplate is just...flat. I wish there was an inbetween, I mean I adore narae's boobs, but either breastplate of unoa seems to be on the extreme side for my taste.

7. This made me lol, I can relate to your comment heheh! Personally, my msd girls are developing into women, so some boobs for me is a must; I can appreciate though that it is not to everyone's taste and that is fine too.

8. I opted to go with a minifee body for my lusis because I wanted a more medium look. True I still get stuck with that wonderful wonderbra look *giggles* but to me it was better than bug bites or watermelons. >.>

9. Please, Mister Milkman, could you just leave a pint of cream today? The last time you left two gallons of milk by mistake, and we are still trying to use them up!
      Yeah, I’d like something in between, and I am surprised that an independent doesn’t make one (although I guess it would have to cost more than a whole body from another doll maker). But to take advantage of the present situation, at least there are some fashions that look better with a larger bust size.
      For the no-milk-today chest size, someone must make falsies for dolls who want to wear more mature fashions without resorting to cosmetic surgery. Ideally, they should be made out of something like foam rubber so they could be worn with a bustière. I wonder if they could be blushed the same shade as the body… Of course, there is nothing wrong with a flat chest, and we lolicons find them quite sexy! It is a matter of having more flexibility in dressing up.
      I had an idea for a corny photostory that someone must have done already. There are these two Unoa dolls that fall in love and get married. Shortly after, it is the husband’s birthday and his wife goes out shopping for his birthday present. She comes back with a big shopping bag and goes into the bedroom with a mysterious smirk.
      After a little while, she sticks her head around the door and says, “Turn your back and close your eyes or it won’t be a surprise.” He hears his wife come through the door .
      “You can turn around and open your eyes now!” He does, and finds his wife with birthday cake and a big, new, chest.
      “But that’s not the girl I married!”
      There follows a knock-down, drag on fight, the first fight of their marriage. It is finally resolved when – but you can look at the photostory when I manage to afford a pair male and female Unoa dolls and learn to shoot them.

10. I like to swap between them from time to time, sometimes Suomy weras revealing clothing and I like the look of a little glimpse of sexy decolletage, and other times I prefer the smaller bust to represent her innocent youthful side and she looks so adorable you could eat her dipped in chocolate :)

So my opinion is whichever suits your doll at the time :) But its not absolutely necesary for them to be so... um... ample?

11. I'd prefer something inbetween. Personally, I don't prefer large boobs on my dolls.

I don't mind the big bust option on the Unoas, it's not necessary but it's a different choice that some people may want for their doll. At least it's not super anime balloon boobs. I might have a problem with that XP

12. I like my dolls mature. I like a mature tiny, a mature Mini as well as my large size girls.
      I like both the medium and large bust options... but I prefer the large boob girl. ( :

13. To be honest... most bjd have large breast, so it's nice to see small breast bjd for a change, a bonus that Unoa can have inter changeable chest part. However I do prefer my Unoa (which she should and hopefully arriving soon-can't hardly wait) to be small chested.:)