1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Large Doll Measurement Chart

May 15, 2007

1. Thank you so much for taking the time to compile all this information.

2. This is so awesome, thank you for posting this information. When I do finally get a doll,
      I'ld like it to be a larger one, these measurements will be very helpful. Hopefully in the
      near future I can actually start using them (^_^).

3. I couldn't access this post it came up as a "searching" site. Thanks anyway.

4. Thanks to all of you out there who work to put together these doll measurement charts! I can't tell you how much help they are, particularly if you're trying to buy something -- like shoes - for a doll you don't have quite yet! Thanks, all
      Liz

5. this is such a great chart - and i'm sure it would be way too much trouble - but i always need to know neck size, and it seems that's missing from this chart.

but STILL - thank you so much!!

6. A very exact Ringdoll Girl Teen's body measurements including eyes, and wigs known to fit.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AofMhQJtxkisdGVBR1p2NTNIdzR4TDd2clFpblBtWHc&hl=en

Here are the measurements Ringdoll's website:
      -Height: 59cm
      -Head: 22cm
      -Neck: 9cm
      -Shoulder Width: 12cm
      -Chest: 23.5cm
      -Waist: 17.5cm
      -Hips: 25cm
      -Leg Length: 32cm
      -Foot Length: 7.5cm
      Some of them (leg, waist, hips, and shoulder width) conflicted with mine by a 1/2 cm or so. I made notes of how I measured to make it easier for people.

7. wow! You guys are so high tech for creating this!!!

8. hello there. this is a great chart, however, don't you think we should include neck widths? this seems to be one of the most important measurements when looking for a body to fit your floating head. thank you!

9. Is there some kind of size conversion chart? Say you have a 75cm doll. That would make it an SD#??

10. Is there any threads with actual pictures of dolls standing next to each other? I'm thinking of buying a 72cm to pair up with my 60cm.

11. Does anyone know how big around the neck of a Senior Delf girl is?

12. I just measured, it's 3.5 inches.

13. Thanks so much cherie!

14. Wow! this is very handy! I am seeing company names I have never heard of!

15. I only see one bust size for Dollfie Dream. Is that the M bust or L bust? I need to know what both of them measure at XD

16. I just found this spreadsheet. I've done one for just the dolls my mom and I own and just putting one together for our limited collection was a lot of work. I have a custom house AI female and am looking to add a male and make clothing. These measurements will help a lot!

17. Anyone have the old double-jointed soul-double girl body (Star) and can measure her shoulders, arm and leg lengths? Can't find this info, search comes up empty, and the spreedsheet doesn't cover these sorts of measurements. Would be greatly appreciated.

Also...anyone who has the NEW double-jointed Supia girl body...are her measurements the same as the old body? The website still only lists the old body measurements. :<

18. Are there any measurements for Volks Genji- specifically headsize??

19. SOOM Idealian72 measurements, per the SOOM website here:
      http://dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=idealian_faq&wr_id=39

Weight : 2900g
      Overall Height: 72cm
      Eye size: 14mm
      Wig size: 9~10inch
      Head Circumference: 24cm
      Neck Circumference: 13.5cm
      Chest Circumference: 37cm
      Shoulder Width: 19cm
      Arm Length: 29.5cm
      Wrist Circumference: 28cm
      Hip Length: 33cm
      Thigh Circumference: 20.5cm
      Leg Length: 41.5cm
      Ankle Circumference: 9.5cm
      Feet Length: 9.5cm

SOOM Idealian51 measurements
      from website here:
      http://www.dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=idealian_notice&wr_id=35

unit (cm)
      Male
      Height 51
      Weight (g)1080
      Wig size (inch) 6~6.5
      Eye size (mm) 12
      Head circumference 17.3
      Neck circumference 10
      Shoulder width 13
      Chest circumference 26
      Waist circumference 19.8
      Bottom circumference 23.4