1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

last/most recent doll purchase?

Apr 12, 2020

1. Thanks! It was actual owner’s pictures like yours that helped me seal the deal! Every time I saw one of your pictures I thought “How cute! That looks like fun!” So I’m extremely excited to get my little guy home :XD:

2. I got a secondhand littlefee shiwoo catboy doll, and gosh he's so cute! I definitely went over budget to buy him but as soon as I saw him I knew I couldn't pass up on him

3. Another harucasting duo... my poor wallet

4. I've been shopping too much recently. But I couldn't resist the Soom Ondiin release this time!

5. A DollZone Black Cat! I just can't wait for her to arrive~

6. My last doll purchase was a Withdoll Nana, secondhand. She was an unexpected addition to my 98% male crew but when I saw her I knew she would be great for Kensett because they live in an apocalyptic era. Her gray skin and less realistic sculpt would have a very acceptable reason. She is adorable and they look great together.

7. The most recent purchase of a BJD was LLT Roderich tan skin. Still in the working progress and waiting for him.

8. I'm currently waiting on three dolls...two huge, gorgeous guys from LLT and LS, but the most recent...a little, goofy chameleon named Mojito (and his pet fly, Tapazz') from Mouton en Sucre.

9. I'm waiting on so many too, but my most recent purchase is a Popovy Landy because of their 20% off sale :shudder

10. i'm about to buy my first bjd, a luts sdf jean!

11. congrats!

12. The last on topic doll I ordered was a DC Julianne done on layaway last year; the last off-topic doll was some kits from AileenDoll (love their resins!), and the last doll-related purchase was some special pigment for a doll I'm hoping to start aesthetics work on soon. :)

13. My most recent purchase is a rare PicotPrince Makoto head I stumbled upon in our marketplace here. When I first saw his blank sculpt, I instantly recognized a character I’d been trying to shell for more than a decade! He arrived just last week and I’ve already made him a wig and given him a face-up. It’s wonderful to be so inspired by a sculpt...a little “art therapy” is good for the soul in these difficult times.;)

#33 PoeticSoul, Apr 14, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    14. My most recent purchase was a 70cm Resinsoul boy body to use as a base for testing the proportions of the heads I’ve been sculpting! Context-free heads look totally different (as I’m sure anyone who’s had the perfect head but can’t find a body is familiar with).

I’m thinking it might finally be time to order the MiracleDoll Snake Demon 60cm version I’ve been drooling over, though...

15. The last doll I bought is OT but my newest BJD was ordered late last spring. She arrived in July when I was in the midst of a major depressive episode so I only opened her to be sure she was okay then packed her back away. By the time Christmas rolled around I was better & decided to keep her as my Christmas doll so I didn't open her until Christmas morning. She was worth the wait! She's Jin Jur by Ameirai (probably have that spelling wrong), a 25cm cutie. She'll be the last BJD I buy for quite a while as I have no room in my cabinets for more. I named her Felicity & like all my tinies is a sprite. She's proving very versatile as she looks quite different with every change of clothes or wig. A nice doll to complete my collection, at least for now.

16. I was already waiting on an LLT Isidore and recently I was able to add the new jointed glove hands to my purchase. But if we're talking more than hands, I ordered a Souris Etoile Aster head in January. I just got the notice that he's out for shipping!

17. Mine last is still on layaway it ends in may. It's my first girl, a Doll Chateau Laney on y-body-06.

18. when did popovy have a 20% off sale !?! that is amazing! landy is so cute, which body did you get?

my last doll purchase was preordering a dollnoize wrath! the artists expected delivery for him is around my birthday (which is one of the reasons i got him), but due to the pandemic, we’ll see when he shows up!

19. @c4tbus Just a few weeks ago! They announced it on their instagram and the sale was only for a limited period of time. I was very lucky! I got her in grey skin with Body 3 :D Congratulations on your Wrath omg! I love him~ He's gorgeous!

20. My last doll purchase was earlier this year (which feels like years) and was a modded Vampire Elf Chiwoo head! He needs to be blushed to match the body I got literally the week before, then faceuped, but he counts. He extra counts as the person I bought him from was one of the first people I "followed" back in 08 on DA (so vintage lol). I also bought a Breakaway head from them a million years ago, so I feel like they're related now XD