1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

last/most recent doll purchase?

Apr 12, 2020

1. ah! i haven’t regretted deleting my instagram until this very moment! oh well, maybe someday i’ll be able to afford one of those beautiful dolls. but big congrats on your landy, she is going to be beautiful! the popovy grey skin is so lovely! :love

2. the last doll I ordered was my minifee mirwenn 5 years ago XD ! Since the last 4 years I've been loking for a tiny one, wandering wich model I would buy but I think it will be an Ante <3

3. I ordered a DC doll from the discontinuation event- here comes the wait!

4. A Pukipuki Ani, I wanted a friend for my other puki. Before that was a Bathix mini machina, who's been a grail doll for me

5. A tan littlefee Cyne and per-ordered a Harucasting Maji

6. Most recent that is fully paid is LLT ballerino Neil.

just started a layaway on Dollmore Lusion Mystery Dell.

7. Fantastic! Incredible looking doll and I am a huge fan of Holmes. One of the quotes I live by is from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

A must for any good detective. I wish they would make another season of the BBC Sherlock Holmes.

My most recent purchase was I just put down on a preorder for the Tan Raspberry Asella.

8. I liked the sailor suit Dell, but Mystery Dell has some extra nice looks that tipped me over the edge.

I used to have a doll styled after Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock, but going for a more cutesy detective now.

I might need to lift some weights while I work on paying off the layaway. Lol he is almost twice as heavy as my current biggest doll!

9. LOL! I can attest to that. I have one of their Trinity Dolls and they are quite heavy and a bit cumbersome to handle. But the presence they have in any room because of their larger size is remarkable and more than worth it! Again, many congrats. :)

10. My most recent is a volks gakuran set from the Ryotaro Kataoka release I paid for a few days ago . It was preceded by a Volks old SD-F-09 option head from 1999 that i bought a couple days prior. Both won’t arrive for a while due to Japan Post’s delays. :(

11. Most recent purchase and doll I received is a Volks Toppi I found on Y!A last month. Thought I'd wait for having her shipped till things got back to more normal but with Japan stopping shipping to every other country or so I wanted to get her here while I still could. She's wonderful. :D

12. Most recent was a DollZone Merlin in tan skin since I knew I would eventually want a doll in tan so I said why not? :)

13. My most recent was a Mewiefish Pollen in mint resin and with a extra mini version of the Absinthe head. I am currently waiting for the order placed just before that, which is a light grey Dollshe 18M grown Aramis on the mystic body.

#53 beatnik, Apr 24, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    14. A second hand minifee body.
      14 April 2020.

15. My last doll I brought was a doll leaves Teresa got her on the 15th of this month ^-^

16. I just ordered a Dollshe David Kuncii and am so excited for it to get here, I won't be doing another purchase for a while.

17. My most recent purchase is either my Loongsoul body for Julian or Karaius my soom azur. Both of which I got second hand on this site.

18. Mine was a tan Myou Carr! I ordered him from junkyspot last month so he arrived very quickly. I'm still waiting on the Dream Valley Vine I ordered beforehand, though. It seems like it'll be quite some time due to all this chaos going on currently.

19. my last purchase was starting a 9 month layaway for a dollshe 18m mystic body in copper oriental. that was on march 30 i believe!

20. My last purchase was an IslandDoll Noah head.