1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

last/most recent doll purchase?

Apr 12, 2020

1. I bought a Pasha mini, hyperrealistic face up by Pasha, and she is so breath taking unbelievable! she is so so perfect, it's my very first Pasha but not the last!

2. My most recent purchase was Granadodoll’s head “Enoch” in early June. He is really handsome but I’m planning to fix his chin a little.

3. I put in my order on the nineteenth, for Jack, the FID Tedros I'm waiting on, who will be embodying my D&D character (though I look forward to maybe putting together a couple other costumes that would suit him, like a modern look or a good halloween costume).

4. Latest purchase was a secondhand Asleep Eidolon Soda that I made 16 days ago. I spent an extra day or two contemplating the purchase, but the nice thing about secondhand is that I got her pretty much immediately. Even got the original box with the satin cushion wrapping.

5. I ordered Soom MiniGem Rick yesterday. I'm a bad girl. ;)

6. My most recent is a FL Pukipuki PongPong (May 31st), and a Cocoriang Crail earlier this month. Two I wasn’t expecting. Oh well. ;)

7. How exciting! I hope to see photos of these cuties once they arrive!

My most recent is a secondhand blank Doll Family A DuoDuo! I'm very excited to have her home soon so I can start working on her! I also purchased a Pipos Rooney secondhand the day before I bought her, so I'll throw them both on this post together because they're so closely connected in date.

8. I ordered my first doll (on layaway) on May 7th :chibi She's a Loongsoul Fusang (Ancient) I'm very excited to get her :aheartbea

9. @KikiBJD same with your two cuties! Please share pictures! I haven’t seen a Rooney in quite awhile, and not enough DuoDuo. There are so many cute anthro bjds, it’s hard to keep up!

10. I’ll definitely be doing so once they arrive! I have the do my DuoDuo’s face up and blushing myself, but I’ll likely do it the day she arrives as a quarantine activity. :) I just got word she’ll be shipped Monday! So excited!

11. Dust of dolls heln chocolate :) so exited!!!

12. My last purchase was a second-hand Wolffy Vampire from LUTS that I found in Mandarake. He arrived really quickly and I'm totally in love with it. I had been searching for this limited edition for years now and I can't believe I have been so lucky ^w^

13. IOS Jade on a Doll Family-H 75 cm Body. Hopefully he will look good…

14. Since I’m on a mission to complete more of my existing dolls/hobby work-list and do more with my current collection rather than buying more dolls this year (and probably next) I’m not currently in the market for a new full doll right now.

...that doesn’t stop me from buying parts and clothing and supplies though :D
      For resin purchases so far this year: 3 Unoa 1.5 Paradise skin faceplates for an existing but unfinished character in the 1/4 story and before that, I did get the 2 resin Dollfie World Cup heads because competing in DWC is on the ‘doll bucket list’. Technically he will likely get a body of his own at some point and become part of the Punkin Head crew but a Volks boy of some kind has been on my list a long time and I doubt a SeiRei Tenshi is just going to knock on the door anytime soon so Mr Painted By Me will become that boy. Currently he is on a borrowed body, dressed, wigged and eyed and the Unoa character is 80% complete as well so they did not just come home to sit blank, bald and eyeless. Progress!

15. I had to order a Clockwork Faery Moriko during the latest preorder. I was trying to play it cool on dolls this year but she is just so perfect. I can’t wait for her to arrive. (Probably in time for Christmas gift to myself hahah)

16. I've ordered myself a small ball jointed kitten with a custon head based on my orifginal character from Walloya Morring about 3 months ago. That was pretty spontaneous, but I am looking forward to getting this little quitie! She's ready and will be shipped to me soon
      [​IMG]

17. I bought one of my grail doll, that's a Saint Mina first version from CH 2004 I have been looking for so long. Then, she was lost by USPS, but finally arrived last week. I had totally forgotten how heavy those first dolls were! Still did not decide what face up for her : like the original CH one or one based on the actor herself in the movie "The Doll Master", Lim Eun-kyung.

18. Just put in an order for an M.Theory Moon a couple days ago! I'm really excited about her--she's a sculpt with a lot of character, and I plan on modding her into a tiefling OC. :>

19. I purchased my first tan doll, a Pukifee Dony, from Denver Doll Emporium. I'm excited and nervous!

20. A turquoise Lillycat Ellana.... she will be my first SD sized doll!