1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

last/most recent doll purchase?

Apr 12, 2020

1. My most recent purchase was "Date Masamune II" Volks SDGrB-L-03 and I will admit I had to look that up and do some googling to learn just what that all broke down to, and then delete several outfits from my wish list at Volks as they were not his size. He's not shipped yet but I check about 3 times a day! Reisner from the recent Volks event is in Chicago and should show up soon, and his new clothes are waiting to ship also.

2. My most recent full doll purchase was at the very beginning on the month. I stumbled upon an Angell Studio David fullset that Fabric Friends & Dolls had in stock and marked down and... Well, I'd been contemplating trying out a larger size, and I technically had a character I was playing around with, so he came home along with a Dream Valley Foxy for my roomie to match with my little Loxy. If what I've read on assorted blogs and here on DoA is true, I think the poor guy might've been sitting in his box for nearly 5 years before I picked him up. He's been spoiled rotten with a (very expensive) VK-esque Volks set, too, but it suits him and I have zero regrets. My roomie even just happened to have the exact, weirdly specific eyes I needed for him in her eye box, so overall I guess it was... fate? Or something like that, haha.

3. my new most recent doll purchase that i have on hand is my Volks SD Mai, i cherish her dearly :kitty2 but my most recent one that i don’t have yet was paying off my Feeple60 Chloe :chibi

4. I'm currently waiting to see if I win Volks Lottery for Lilac/Iris from their Dollfie Icon line.

5. In terms of purchase date, it would be my Fairyland Lucywen elf. I got her secondhand recently after pining for one since her release. My most recent arrival though is my Little Rebel mini Kamu head.

6. An unused Juri05 head in February, except she needs a body still...

7. LaTi Yellow Rose Flamingo [Sol] in peach white from the Animal Friends in Savanna release ~ she is even more gorgeous than I thought! The outfit is so detailed!

8. I literally just purchased a Lunnula Moonbeams head and body. Now I just need to find her wig and fullset outfit and I’ll finally have my grail.

9. I bought a second hand Angell Studio Claudia and I cant wait to receive her :D She is currently at my cousins house (US) and I am waiting for him to come here to visit his family and bring my doll!

10. Being determined not to buy any dolls this year, my weakness got the better of me and at the marketplace
      I have adopted an SID Lee and then added a BID Naias.
      Love them both! Weakness is sometimes a good thing.

11. I purchased an April Story doll and a bunch of clothes from ACBJD in May.
      Surprisingly April Story shipped first haha.

12. I got a Doll-Love You planning to make it into Edogawa Conan, but ended up making them a gender fluid changling. Still making a Conan outfit though!!

13. Just bought a Soom b.isha second hand, he's so cute....
      Here is his official page link :D

14. I just purchase Soom Helliot second hand. Can’t wait to see him!

15. My most recent happened on the same day oops. I bought an in-stock Immortality of Soul Count of Monte Cristo and then a second hand Ringdoll Frankenstein 2012. I'm so excited for them both!

16. Ok, I did cave and started paying off a Creature Dolls Karin. Mainly because I need the body for a hybrid - I got the awesomely epic Creature Dolls armour shortly before they stopped and there's imply no other body that'll fit into it ... Her head's very nice, too, though, so I guess I'll use it for another hybrid.

17. I ordered Dream Valley Collier (dragon version) late last month as a sort of a birthday gift for myself... wasn't supposed to get any more dolls this year, but, it was limited and the wait times seem to be such that she probably arrives closer to my next birthday, so technically I'm not getting any more dolls this year. :lol:

18. My most recent doll preorder was for two Rap1993 Danni's, one in Hot Cocoa and the other in Icy Mint. I'm really excited for them!

19. Souldoll Milky Way! She's arived in april and I love her so much so I can take some time to buy another doll because she takes all my attention for the moment :love

20. I just ordered a Withdoll White Rabbit Luke. I love tinies and I love bunnies and I’ve wanted one of Withdoll’s tiny animals for awhile now. I have a feeling he might arrive in October so he’ll be like a little birthday present :3