1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

last/most recent doll purchase?

Apr 12, 2020

1. Most recent purchase was an unprecedented one. I have a habit of not talking about dolls I buy until they are completed the way I would have liked them to be. This includes face-ups, time for clothes, wigs, eyes etc. to get to my place. I recently bent that rule when I received a Volks 2019 Luna. I had none of her affects collected but I announced her anyway because, she was so damn gorgeous.
      So most recent purchase was a custom Volks SDM Kira. I sold the body, and kept her head. I have one MSD sized girl already. I did not count on getting another one. I do not have enough msd sized clothes for two. The other problem is I am really ripping for a Volks sdm Noa. So at some point I will be severely stressing about having 3 msd sized girls to dress....oi vey.

2. Saber Alter. <3 She's on layaway.

3. At the beginning of August 2020 I've ordered a 'Mystic Kids - QingChen FOX - Full Set' at 'Alice's Collections'.
      Currently I'm still waiting for his arrival. Yay! :kitty2

4. I suppose, technically, it's the FID-scale head I commissioned a week ago. I don't know if the artist is "on-topic", so I won't say more than that just yet.

But, in terms of last full or "on-topic" doll, it'd be my Iplehouse FID Bichun. My gorgeous blank bald boy. :whee:

5. In terms of purchases that have arrived, most recent is my PFP, someone's project doll (a withdoll rachel who has been dyed a beautiful shade of red to look like a demon, but has taken the dye inconsistently due to mods and such and needs to be re-dyed and/or blushed). In terms of things that haven't arrived I don't want to jinx it because I don't trust people on ebay super well.

I assume "doll purchse" means purchse of a doll not doll-related-things, otherwise it's probably citadel munitions varnish or leatherette fabric to make shoes.

6. most recent purchases are two layaways! a dollshe 18m mystic body in copper oriental and an ACBJD haul including a miracledoll 60cm girl body for my girlfriend's soom morga head + a bunch of clothes :-)

7. I ordered a Bluefairy Pocket Fairy Charlie at the beginning of August. I've wanted a Pocket Fairy for several years, and since one of my favorites was available on my birthday, I finally bought one! Hopefully I get her before Halloween.

8. Just bought a Souldoll Chiron gray centaur head off the MP, and now I need to somehow find him a body that will match.

I also just put a Dollmore Trinity Kate on layaway. My third Trinity! :love

9. My last resin purchase was an Impldoll Star body from the MP so I could swap a bunch of hybrids around (give the Star body to my Islanddoll Noah head, put my Supia Muriel head on the 5Stardoll body that the Islanddoll Noah had been on, and then put my floating Impldoll Azalea on the Doll Family-A body Supia Muriel had been on. Literally playing musical chairs but with bodies. Super ok if any one reading this is confused...lol.) A few days before I bought that body, I also recieved an Angelsdoll Yul head I'd ordered a few weeks earlier...yet another head to hybrid. :aeyepop:

10. Raccoon doll Lara... I was going to do my best not to buy a second doll until I had my hands on the first one I ordered... But the first I ordered was from Dollshe, so I think it is a valid exception to be made - I'll never get anywhere if I wait for HER to be delivered :D

11. Hi :)
      Mine was about two weeks ago. I adopted a Luts Junior Delf Terra.
      He should be arriving any day now. :)
      Glad shipping is going pretty fast all things considered.

12. I ordered two new doll heads, Soul Doll Izen head and Migi Doll Cynical Cho head (we’ll see if I get this head due to me not knowing if its available or not to order.)

Just today I bought a Kanadoll Adrian head second hand from someone. He should be arriving on Friday. At this point I need to go body hunting.

13. Just ordered boots, pants, and a tunic for my coming boy... it's a race to see whether he gets here before his clothes.

Still looking at wigs, but he's got one outfit all set.

14. My last Doll purchase was a Resinsoul Mei. She was the first bjd I ever got and I'm missing her since I sold her. Best of all, this time my bf bought her for me. So she will be a very special girl to me :aheartbea

15. I ordered a blue SOOM Ondiin 2 days ago!!! It will be my first SOOM bjd and I’m super excited! Ondiin is so cute I couldn’t resist! And in blue!!!:D:chibi:D

16. I ordered last week a Dollshe Arsene as I saw it was the last chance for 70cm. It seems he will be discontinued... I think he is lovely and his face makes me wants to take care of him and embrace him *___*

17. I'm still waiting on confirmation of payment but I just got my grail!! Ok well, his head at least lol but it was being discontinued and the body I want isn't going anywhere as far as I know. DollChateau Dennis, yesterday <3 I AM SO FLIPPING EXCITED!!!!

18. My most recent purchase was Zion from Supia Doll back in May this year. Still waiting for them to finishing up the order. I'm very excited cause he's gonna be my first boy in a family full of girls. Not sure if he's considered lucky or unlucky :kitty1

19. Creature Doll Karin. It started as a typical case of "you only love me for my body" (needed the body for my White Knightess, since the armour is from Creature Doll and wouldn't fit any other doll bodies in the same size-range) and now I got her sitting here watching TV with me and am considering to make HER the White Knightess and find another role for the current White Knightess.

20. My most recent doll purchase was Secretdoll Babyfairy Sen. I got her about a year ago. Love her so much.