1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

last/most recent doll purchase?

Apr 12, 2020

1. I saw an IOS Levi fullset (civvies version) on Mandarake for 80'000 JPY in fairly good condition. And right now, my currency is fairly strong in comparison to the JPY, sooooo...

Can't say I am a big fan of Attack on Titan, but I loved the sculpt (I actually read it after seeing the sculpt) and that irritated expression suited a character I wanted to shell.

#121 lyaam12, Sep 2, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    2. I ordered several dolls from different companies through Alice's Collections, taking advantage of events. I expect long waits on those. I just picked up a purchase through the DOA marketplace yesterday. I have three old heads from Shinydoll that have very unique fae ears. One is smallish msd and the other 2 are SD size. I was excited to see the SD size Shinydoll body pop up. This is one of the companies no longer doing business. Now to see how well the resins will match. It's nice to catch what you want on secondhand market because the wait is very short.

3. Oh gosh, my last doll purchase was years ago, haha. I bought my Miyadoll LM Sweety during her limited release in Summer 2017. I only buy a doll if I really like it. I’m super picky!

I’m thinking about buying my 4th doll sometime in the near future, though. I’ve been eyeballing the Bunny Bunny Pudding for years now (that’s how long it takes me to decide lol), and I might finally take the plunge and buy her.

4. I purchased a LS Fox Xin Yue Hu fullset about a month and a half ago ^^ He will be my first male BJD, and also the first of the 1/3 size. I just have two smaller, 1/6 girls right now (one from Telesthesia and Dragon and another from Charm Doll that shipped but I’m still waiting on to arrive). So excited, but the waiting is hard, esp for this recent purchase T_T

5. I just found out that I got a promotion at work so I was able to buy some new dolls. I only meant to order 1, a KDF Diez from Luts but they other day I found a second hand Mini Dollfie Dream that I fell in love with. Now one doll became two. I’m really excited for both of them!

6. Working on a layaway for a special doll. Other than that most recent was a 2002 Volks Nana. Hoping to lock down one more girl in the meantime.

7. Dollpamm Seravie in january lol. Then with Covid I kinda stopped buying for a while, now I've bought mostly clothes and accessories.

8. I was fortunate to snag a secondhand Resinsoul Chun and an SD hybrid for under $300 which I dont think is too bad! I basically paid the price for Chun shipped and got a bonus doll :XD:

9. It's been over three years since I last purchased a doll, wow! But yesterday I bought a Maskcat Doll Juni fullset from a dealer that had her in stock and I am absolutely over the moon excited! She already shipped and I'm probably going to be hyperventilating all weekend while I wait for her to arrive!

10. I purchased a doll a week ago, an ALM Lilith. My first doll! :XD:

11. I was trying to do a no spend/buying thing this year but I recently bought some new wigs and some eyelashes for a couple of my dolls. Now I find myself browsing for an MSD head :sweat

12. congratulations! That is so exciting Maskcats are so gorgeous. Please post lots of pictures when she arrives :whee:

13. Thank you! They really are stunning dolls and I feel so lucky right now! My partner and I bought together and the seller had two fullsets left in stock.. so we each got one. I almost fainted when we went back to the listings and they both said "sold out" seriously. I will definitely be posting THE MOST pictures!

14. I just bought a Resinsoul Long head for a body I've been using for testing heads! I'm really excited for it to come. I think it'll be his permanent head - though he may still have to occasionally suffer the indignity of a test head, too. :P

15. My Soom Rick arrived today. It's the last doll I ordered in June. I don't have anything in mind right now. I'm all full up.

16. I just bought a luts tiny delf mytyl off yahoo Japan so she won’t be with me for a few weeks but I’m going to try and be good about not buying dolls for a while now.

[​IMG]

17. GoD Gaia through DolkUS

18. A Narae 402 on the classic body. I had a Narae 404 on the new multi jointed body, and although I loved the aesthetic of the body, and the head sculpt, I couldn't get on with the mechanics of the body. I sold her, but really wanted that head sculpt on the classic body. I asked Bimong if he would be doing a re-release of the classic body, and although he said yes, I couldn't imagine him doing one soon. I put a WTB on the marketplace, but gave up on the idea. Then a few days ago, one came up on the marketplace with a 402 head. Even though it wasn't the 404, I could barely tell the difference! It was total fate, and I snatched her up right away. I am waiting on her to come from the US to the UK, so it might be a while, but wow!

19. My last BJD, specifically, would be a Dollmore Snow Vian. I would say DDS Kizuna Ai , but she doesn't count, technically.

20. Secondhand MNF Mirwen. I found the head and body separately and both were prices I just couldn’t pass up. Good thing tips have been so great at work lately!