1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

last/most recent doll purchase?

Apr 12, 2020

1. That’s a pretty good price for Levi, I hope you were able to get him! I bought the rerelease last year and he finally arrived last week, IOS dolls are amazing :aheartbea

As for my most recent purchase...
      I purchased 2 sets of Eyeco eyes on September 4. I haven’t received them yet, but they’re coming by USPS first-class mail so I’ll give it a few more days before I start worrying.

2. My most recent purchase was a souldoll izen head from souldoll’s recent event! I’m very excited to get him.

3. Volks SD Midi Noa WS Limited. It's funny, I didn't care for the normal-skin standard Noa, but I liked the WS version. Maybe it had to do with the face-up?

4. My most recent purchase is actually a trade! I traded my Raccoon Doll Elf Camilla for a Minifee Eva. She should be here by the 29th so I'm really excited :)

5. I ordered Yukidoll Ada recently on october! So happy to know that she is ready!

6. The most recent Doll I purchased is a Comiaby Cutie Dudu, who I am impatiently waiting for, I think she should be here soon!

The most recent thing I purchased for my dolls was some lovely resin eyes from candy_kittens_emporium on instagram <3

7. Well, I really thought I was done with collecting…until…a couple of companies I’d never purchased from before released limited fullset dolls that were so perfect for my crew, I simply couldn’t resist them! It certainly came as a complete surprise to me, but I currently have a Gem of Dolls Hades and a Myou Macarena on order. I simply couldn’t miss out on the opportunity to bring them home.:)

8. I just bought a secondhand Si02 Liangyue from the marketplace. She arrived and I’m very happy to have gotten her. In fact I like her even more than when I first saw the sculpt. Plus getting the right wig made her so darn cute. Though finding/making her clothes will be a real challenge due to her odd size and body shape. Oh well, she’s worth it!

9. I ordered a Lillycat mini Ellana in marron glacé last Saturday.

10. I finally got around to ordering the last Spirit Doll sculpt that I want a few weeks ago... a Meng Po.

She's planned to be the resin version of my tabletop Mummy RPG character. Making her outfits is going to be great fun.

11. I recently ordered new hands for one of my oldest dolls. She's a now 8 year old DIM who's hands I've never really liked. Asleep Eidolon seemed to have the best match, but she's yellowed considerably so the new hands won't be the right color when I get them. Maybe I'll leave them somewhere sunny so they'll match better?

I'm also waiting on a Doll Leaves Laura from Alice's Collections and a tiny Shadow from Granado.

12. I bit the bullet and bought DDS Anastasia over the weekend. Dollyteria was having a sale and the savings were just too good to pass up. It knocked like $100 off the price!

13. Doll Leaves Steven. Branching out from SDs to MSDs. I'd been resisting the urge to get into the MSD size dolls for a while. My doll family has been SDs and a couple of YOSDs for a long time. I got a Doll In Mind Larina last year and she needed a boyfriend, so I found Steven on Alice Collections and could not resist that face.

14. My last doll purchase was a WooDolls Pandore Passion in blue form the maker. About two weeks ago. She was super spontaneous and love at first sight! I am so excited and eagerly awaiting her arrival :D

15. Crobidoll's Boni. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, and I've been waiting for months for her to be back in stock. Finally, today it happened! :D I've been smiling the entire day!

16. Put a Ringdoll Sun Ce on layaway. Couldn't pass him up at $160.00 off. I am probably going to split him and buy a different body for the head while I use the body for another doll. The character I bought him for isn't that tall.

17. Ordered a Bluefairy Tiny Fairy Patrick earlier this month and just placed an order for a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho! Very excited for both to get home :) The BF Patrick in particular is a sculpt I've loved for a while, so after getting the money I was able to order him.

18. Does shipping from China count? Because it's cost $120 :( It was for my Spiritdoll Holly ordered in August, that just arrived to the 42agent warehouse yesterday!

Otherwise, I bought a mysterious Luts hybrid (seems it's the SDF summer '09 head + delf type 3 body) from Mandarake last week. I think it's my first impulse BJD purchase that I kind of already regret, I'm getting overwhelmed with all my half-finished dolls.

19. My last purchase was a QQ doll head!! I think she will be send in monday!

20. I impulse bought an in-stock Somni a few months ago. She's lovely and adorable and I'm glad I jumped to get her - I've had an eye on her since I first saw her in-progress pictures!