1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Tensiya DO Bermann release - Preparing

Feb 5, 2008

1. Here's a link to the [thread=91009]Bermann FAQ[/thread], Mercy has compiled all sorts of basic info about him.

I think a good guess on how much this Bermann will be: $2,000.

2. yeah considering how much she accepted as payment for the last batch 2000$ is a good estimate.

3. Le sigh... yeah, I gave up on Bermann's a long time ago too... these ones look like they, like all the rest, will also be fantastic.

Good Luck to those of you trying!!!!!

4. This will be my last try :( really nervious.....................................updates updates more updates Tensiya *pray*

5. I would love a Bermann, but not for $2000, I just couldn't justify it. I hope the price will be lower, guess we gotta wait and see

6. i just wish they give a chance to new buyers, that's all... *i'm already mourning over this guy... $2000?? that's so unreal...!*

7. *must remember to breathe*

Well here goes my last chance for ever owning the one doll I want most. :sweat Although I'm not quite sure I'm ready for another round of Bermann Drama, LOL! Can't wait to see what he looks like...

Good Luck to all! :)

8. Oh Tensiyas site isn't working for me :( While I am not a Bermann fanatic I would still like to see the pics...as I'm sure they are gorgeous as always!

Anyone got the pics uploaded on Photobucket?

9. Lotte, there aren't any pics yet, just a black and white one where you can only see legs and a stuffed dog. XD

10. I'm in the same boat as you, I want the Bermann for so long and the price keeps rising and rising and rising. Well can't blame Anu for trying to get money.

11. I'm simply happy to see a new creation by Anu soon. I have no chance to get the doll, but I'm always delighted by her talent.

12. timing is baaaad for me but i am content with my boys at home tho a ns bermann wouldn't hurt haha they look so exquisite~!

13. Expect to pay MORE than $2000 this time folks, let's face it times are tough and money is talking, so since this is the LAST of Bermann, he is going to go for at least if she let's the people decide $2500-3000+. Don't forget she designs his clothes and other accessories as well. So glad I don't want Bermann.

14. I asked Tensiya! They will be releasing them probably in SEVERAL DAYS:o!!! Nooooooo:...(!
      Couldn't they warn us some months before to raise our money:(!! I even told them that(panic mode:lol:), and they said that we're right and that they will consider in their next discuss...

*sigh* i soooo want a bermann!!! How am I supposed to make 3000$ at least to buy him, in a few days...??? I consider becoming a criminal:|....just kidding...but why not...:|

15. How much did the previous one cost???

16. I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but this Bermann release has not come exactly out of the blue. Tensiya has been doing about one Bermann release per year, and given her past time table, let's say we could predict about 6-10 months to ship whichever one has just been released. And, it is known that Tensiya generally announces the next round of Bermanns as the previous round is shipping. Therefore, the announcement of Luis Dobermann was somewhat predictable, in contrast to Luts suddenly re-releasing Breakaway with no warning.

I hope Tensiya gives people a little more time to raise money they might need, again considering also that many people have spent their doll funds on the Breakaway re-release, and others might not have discovered Bermann till recently. But like I said, this Bermann release was predictable and allowed time for people to plan.

Edited to add, and as stated earlier in the thread, the last Bermann, Il Milione, cost $2000 USD.

17. Are you talking about the Anustyle site? I've never been able to view anything on there in the past. There's a black background with some gears moving in the top left corner, then a big bank of text in the middle. At the top of the page it says, "loading," but nothing ever loads no matter what I click on or which browser I use. Is there some trick to it?

18. Yes, you're right, I see that now! I didn't know some details you wrote, that they prepare the new bermann once the older one begins to ship, I should have been more informed and paid better attention in those details , then I might have been better prepared....damn....:(

19. Tensiya said something several months ago when I asked that they weren't going to do the prices as high as last time... :S

Either way, I'm so ready for this round. -tugs on hair, praying- I'm just nervous now!

20. ... and I just want the pretty blue Bermann bag. :lol:

Seriously, good luck to those who try for him, hopefully this time more first time Bermann owners will manage to get one.