1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Tensiya DO Bermann release - Preparing

Feb 5, 2008

1. That is great news. :) I'm sure many people will be very excited to hear it.

2. Good luck everyone

3. May I ask another question, once you make it through the selection to buy a bernamm, then you have to pay at once, or later on???

4. I am so in this time.

5. I think payments are due within a day or two.

6. Gods how I would love to take part in this. I have wanted a Bermann since the moment I first laid eyes on him. Unfortunately I have school fees to pay *shakes fist at school*
      Ah well I guess I will just have to save my monies, cross my fingers and pray I can get one second hand eventually. Nothing brings me more delight than to see Bermann pictures, hell I would love to just see one irl, even if I never managed to buy one :sweat

Good luck to those of you going for him (you'll probably need it :sweat)

7. I hope for some sort of lottery system this time where if everyone e-mails her within a certain time period they can be entered in randomly chosen lottery. The system where it was whoever could e-mail fastests was so frustrating since that just favors people with the fastests computers and high speed connections.

Honestly I'm going to try not to get too worked up over it this time. I have tried twice before and no luck and if it's not meant to be this time then it's not meant to be.

8. *Sigh* I sure hope I have some chance of getting him.

9. wishing u guys the best... XD XD

10. Isn't the second week in Feb a holiday week in Korea? There's a note about it on Tensiya's website. Not sure what that means though. Is this the second week or is it next week?

11. That site is tricky -I can't view it at work on my Mac using Safari or Firefox. I
      can view it at home on Windows XP using Internet Explorer. Perhaps try updating
      your flash player(?). Even so, on my home computer sometimes crashes my
      browser anyway. :doh

12. Ok, I'll try updating my Flash, thanks! I wonder why the site is so bad like that.

13. I totally agree.

Good luck :)

14. I believe that would be the week we're in right now. So we'll likely start to here from Tensiya again Sunday night since that's Monday afternoon for them. (This is going by the timezone I'm in which is EST)

I'm not 100%, but that's my best guess.

15. My amazing mother has already said she would pay for him if I won, and then I'd pay her back at a later date when my promotion finally kicks in.

So...I'm ready with my finger on the button. Eeeep!

16. it is a holiday week this week. and, Il Milione has NOT shipped. *grumble*
      when we get our tracking #s I expect to see Luis up on the site.

anyone who isn't on the mailing list, ([email protected]) you should get on it now to receive the first notice of what's going on and let her know you want to be considered for the last B-mann. and be sure you have your spam blocker ready to accept the notice. the doll gods only know how the sale will go this time.

good luck, everyone who tries for him. I'll be spamming every board when my tan man arrives. :)

17. Anu's website had Updated.
      We can see detail images .

18. Wow, he looks amazing! I wish I could try for him, but money is tight...

Good luck, everyone! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you, especially those who haven't yet won the chance to own one of these special dolls! :)

19. I uploaded the images in case anyone can't view them on the website (like me).

Posted them over at the news thread. Post #3 onwards :]

20. Okay, daft question. But my cousin wants a Bermann and we're both clueless: What's the mailing list, and how does one get onto it? I feel dumb just saying that! Lol!