1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Tensiya DO Bermann release - Preparing

Feb 5, 2008

1. Just send an e-mail to [email protected] and ask them to send you instructions on how to try for a Luis Dobermann.

2. Oh, thank you kindly! :) I must email my cousin with the news!

3. if anyone received instructions could they post them here? my mail was messed up too so that would be greatly appreciated^__^

4. Oh man, when I checked my e-mail and saw the Bermann pic, I almost fainted...I sooo need to order this boy...I hope I'll get to be awake once the release is ready....i hope it won't happen once it's night time here...at least if we knew the release date some days ago, does it happen like that? I can remember how it happened with Millione...

5. May I ask something more, have you got this? Are they gonna be 2 styles and 2 face-ups to choose from???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if so...which one I want????OHhhhh!!!

6. It's odd, one looks WS and the other NS. But that's probably just the lighting. I'm quite honestly not too sure about that, since they didn't do that with the other Bermanns, did they? I think there'll be one doll with two sets of the clothes.

7. Oh I think I got it, it doesn't mean face-up version one, or two, it sais face-up on picture one and two, how dummy....but yes, I guess there are going to be 2 sets of outfits....

8. He looks nice, though I wish they'd show some pics without so much direct lighting. I can't his face properly.

9. I love his first outfit especially. The idea of a hunting cap, waistcoat and boots is amazing!

But yes, I think perhaps it would be a little better if the photos weren't taken in such direct light. Then we could see him better for what he is (which is undoubtedly lovely).

10. Oh mannnnn --- I thought I was on the mailing list but I didn't get any email!

11. His face-up reminds me of Luts face-ups somehow...like my Shushu's...oh...she does want him for another older brother, they would match ^^...oh my...I'm making plans and if I don't make it I'll be devastated!!! ^^;;;;;

12. Oh, please don't be devastated! I really, truly hope you get to bring your boy home at last, ~*memole*~! Just think positive! :)

13. To me it looks like the edition is one doll with two costumes. I could be wrong but that's the impression I got.

Good luck to all who try for him. I sincerely hope that all 11 of this edition are won by people who don't have a Bermann. Everybody should get to have their dream doll and if you have been pining, waiting and hoping to get one, I sure hope you win this time.

14. I agree, gayle.
      I've noticed, rather sadly, that once you win one Bermann, or manage to get a hold of him, then others seem to be drawn to you like magnets! At least five people I know have more than one Bermann, and while that is good for them, there are others who would dearly love to win just one for themselves.

15. I have alot of friends who have more than one. I don't begrudge them that in any way, but I think it would be really, really nice (since this is the last one ever) if these go to people who have missed out and desperately want one.

I have one, and that's all I need so I won't be trying for this one, but I sure will be cheering you all on and sharing your excitement!

16. You are right, of course - one can't begrudge them that. They're lovely dolls, so it's no wonder they are so coveted and adored by their owners.

I wonder, if Hound were the limited editions, and Bermann were unlimited, would we really be making such a fuss about him? I wonder...

17. Thank you very much Meiji for your wishes , It's not like I will die if I don't get him, that word was too much I guess, but I will be very sad that's true, 'cause it's my only chance to get one, like with many people here,'cause there's no way I would make it to afford a second market one.... and I totally agree with you gayle that this last series of Bermanns should go to people who don't have one...I hope that's how it's going to happen in the end...if I had one I wouldn't care to go for another one, one would be enough...

I wondered about that a lot too ... I wish they both weren't limited...^^;;;, I would get both!

18. Yes, well, my cousin has loved Bermanns since the second SA versions came out ages ago. Me personally - I prefer Hounds, but the one thing I truly love about Bermanns are those big ears. I really think they add such character to him! But if I could only definitely have one of the two, I would get Bermann and let my cousin have him.
      But it's likely that by the end of September I will have gotten myself a Hound. To each his own, I guess.

Does anyone have an email from Tensiya yet? If so, what do they say?

19. Oh that's great meiji, look since you're close with your cousin it would be amazing if she would make it to get the bermann and you a hound, you would meet and share each other's dolls, that's what I do with my best friend who's also a bjd collector...too bad though that he has no interest in dollshe boys...otherwise I would definitely make him order the bermann...ha ha!

wish you good luck too!
      So I'm off for a little nap and hope no release will pop up while I'm napping!!

20. I also hope this, and I will not be trying again for a Bermann, having been fortunate enough to have the nice experience of winning a type of Bermann I very much wanted and liked last time. Of course, I will watch the Bermann races with great interest as usual. :)

However, even more than I hope that the Berms will be won by people who don't have one, I hope that whoever wins the Bermann won't turn around and sell the doll immediately upon winning it. One advantage of the dolls going to multiple Bermann owners is that in my experience, they also seem to be the ones least likely to flip the doll.