1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Tensiya DO Bermann release - Preparing

Feb 5, 2008

1. I love the whole story and with the dog and both outfits.. Really fun to see the black gloved hand walking the dog.. and of course the dog laying with it's feet up in the air playing with Louis.. terrific styling and photos!

2. I got the email too ^^

and the anu site makes me feel abit depress...it IS afterall the last release

good luck to those who be trying ^^

3. Well, I also recieved the email and am waiting for instructions after replying. :C

Good luck to everyone this release! I'm very excited, as always, to see how things turn out. :)

4. Aah, the last release! I'm going to be entering for this one as well but I've resigned myself to the fact I probably won't win. Doesn't stop me from hoping though! I'm eager to see how Anu will do this release, and I'm very much hoping it won't be like the last one. She's really outdone herself with the Louis Doberman though; he's so soft and his entire look is so beautiful. I think he's my favourite of all that have been released so far.

I also have to say a great thank you to those who already have Bermann and will not be entering this round. I hope every winner this time is a new Bermann owner, and is someone who has been pining for him for quite some time. :aheartbea Last time I was a bit disappointed to see that so many of the winners already had one or even more of these gorgeous guys, but que sera sera. Good luck to everyone entering! I'm excited to see who the lucky 11 will be.

5. Keep your chin up, KeiCai_Ayan! There's always hope! Maybe this time, you will strike gold and win your very own Bermann.
      I will keep my fingers crossed for you, too.

6. Eeeeep! My gosh, isn't he incredible? That face! He looks so serene. Almost haunted. I'm in love.

And now I'm freaking out because it's so close! So...how many of us from here are entering? *raises hand*

I hope we're not in for a long wait! :D :D :D

7. I'll probably try for it, even though I have no idea how I'll pay for him. *laughs* Time for a credit card, perhaps?

8. I may have a try to help my cousin, but if I win he'll get the Dobermann itself. I love my cousin so much, I really want him to get his dream-doll.

Good luck, timchener and Bloodyrose82!

9. Thank you Meiji, and to you too! Your cousin is very lucky to have someone like you! :D

10. Good luck to everyone else, too! I may decide not to try for him, if it's going to be another auction-type thing... My poor bank account just couldn't handle it!

11. The auction idea scares me to death, so I hope it's not the case. I think I read on another thread that someone asked Tensiya and they told them it would be a little cheaper than last time. To me that implies it will be fixed price, but then...anything can happen, I guess.

12. A fixed, cheaper price, I can certainly do. But man, that whole "bid more than $1500!" thing last time was just heart-breaking... I would've loved to have had a tan Bermann.

This will be my fifth attempt at trying to get one... *laughs and facepalms* I hope it's in the stars to bring a B-Boy home this year!

13. Fifth?! Wow. That's a lot. You're brave to keep on trying...I think I would have given up.

The Tan boy was gorgeous, but the classic Do has always been the boy for me. :)

14. Darn him for being beautiful and me never being able to afford him.:(:(:(

15. Yeah, he's always been on my list of boys to get -- but always been unattainable. Either I'm a few seconds too late or my bid just wasn't high enough. Story of my life. XD

I'll be disappointed if I don't win a chance to buy him, but I'll be happy seeing everyone else's gorgeous boys. I do have some pretty amazing dolls already, and I consider myself extremely lucky to have the ones I have now. (My Hue and Amakusa? I could never put a price on them!)

16. Well, you never know...maybe this time it will be a straight up lottery. Although perhaps that's just wishful thinking! lol

17. I'm a member of the Tensiya site... and I NEVER GET HER E-MAILS:evil::evil::...(:...(:...(
      How do I expect to try and win a Bermann if the communication keeps crapping on me.

18. I have the same problem, and I even have my gmail account set up. I emailed Anu directly to see if I could be placed on their email contact list. The past several times, I've been able to receive emails in regards to the orders, but not this time. :(

19. I do get Anu's e-mail in my g-mail, but despite all my efforts the Bermann mails are generally illegible.
      It's not a worry because kind souls usually post everything they say on the boards knowing that many people cannot read or do not get Anu's e-mails.

20. Yeah, by now you'd have thought they could have got somebody to do legible translations into lots of different languages, so we could all understand. :)
      My cousin keeps emailing me in desperation; I expect no-one will see him until this Bermann comes out. He's camped up in his bedroom.

I'm hoping this guy is cheaper than a few of the previous ones - I hope the clothes cost less to make (and they don't look quite so intricate as some of them), because I think that would certainly put the price down just a little. But then the little dog probably costs something obscene (if the doll comes with the dog).