1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Last Tensiya DO Bermann release - Preparing

Feb 5, 2008

1. I also have the don't-get-the-emails problem. Which is a pain, because I've been a member on Tensiya for a LONG time, and bought (literally) one of the first Hounds released from Anu.

2. Hehehehe, there should be a button on the website saying, "If you want to recieve emails about the Bermann release, click HERE".
      That would make life so much easier for everyone. :)

EDIT: Arghh, just read this: No! I want my Hound!

3. Guys , from your own experience , do you know if Tensiya makes an announcement of the date and time of the Bermann release, or do we have to watch the site all day???
      I mean, I need to sleep , but I wouldn't like to miss anything while sleeping...it's that time difference, do they announce some time before the release?

4. it's been different every time.

the last time - Il Milione - we emailed her to be on the list and she replied with an "application"

make sure you email to be on the bermann list and be sure your spam blocker is set to not eat the return mail.

if you see other people are getting info or an application, and you don't get anything, change your email. gmail.com works for me. (it's Anu's email provider for the Bermann release) I got an account with gmail specifically to get a Bermann....and it worked. ;)

5. I reveived the e-mail notification from Tensiya this morning, it was just a picture of the bermann and there was no other text...
      what am I supposed to do? I got hotmail address, aren't you supposed to have an invitation to regiset in gmail?

6. you need to send a note to the sabmdoll.gmail.com and say "I want to be put on the list for the next Bermann. I love you I love you I love Bermann..." or, whatever it takes. :sweat

no, seriously just ask to be on the list for Bermann. what you received was just a notice about the B release. now, you must get serious and hop on that list of prospective owners.

good luck!

7. Oh I will now, I already signed in gmail....man I'm so worried!!!

8. One more thing, I have a gmail account now, what should I do to turn the spam blocker to what you said???(amateur....that's what I am)

9. Just add the [email protected] address to your contacts list, and you should be set. :)

10. I think you'll be just fine. some people have major blocks on their mail as I do for my eathlink accounts. this is a new account and you shouldn't even get spam.

now you can sleep and eat and just look for whatever Anu sends out. no one knows exactly what it will be.

11. Thank you sooo much...now I guess I'll just go to sleep...then....I'm so sleepy...I'll dream of hugging lil' Luis...

12. I doubt very much it will be another 'first 11 to reply will receive' method, memole, so don't worry. I plan to hop into bed in an hour too. ;)

13. I got the email. I copy and pasted it into word and used the scroll to find the text. Seriously there was 207 pages of nothing but a couple of exclamation points to tell you that he is coming soon and you have to email that address that has been posted a few times.

I emailed. I'm excited. I probably wont win. *dreams*

14. Good luck to you all! And even if you think "I never win these things," KEEP TRYING... if you don't try, you won't win. Stay positive and go for it! :)

15. Mercy, don't you want to rub some of that special Bermann juice all over me? Come on...

XD

NY Dolpa is going to be so fun with you there.

16. I just did the same after you said this here funnyLori and just read about it too....I'm so silly, if I had tried to read this once I received the e-mail I would have sent my e-mail from the very first moment:doh, I hope it doesn't have to do with anything...so complicated....:roll:

17. I'll squirt my good luck juice on you and anyone else that wants it! Pony up!

Well, that didn't come out right, but you all get the idea. Good luck crazy dance anyone? :sumomo: It works you know... usually. And you don't have to be on acid or anything. :sweat

18. YES. The good luck crazy dance. It worked before, it can work again!

I hope I get an email. Come on, gmail. Don't let me down.

19. How much time does it take for the mail to come back to you? I e-mailed it at noon my time and I still haven't received it and I asked to know how to get info to be on the list too.

Checking my spam folder nothing...

20. **sigh** I fell in love with Bermann when I first saw the Hu Die Meng release. After stalking the Tensiya site for a few years after that, I fell out of love seeing all the new Bermanns which I thankfully weren't fond of.

Now this boy comes along and I find myself wondering why I ever stopped loving these boys.

Oh boy, I hope I win.

Oh god, though. If I do win I'll be out of a couple grand. DX