1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LaTi Christmas Elves!

Nov 22, 2007

1. from what I see the elastic that holds the arms on is tied directly to the hand. I would have to clamp it with calipers and then untie it. I doubt I would untie it as its a knot that has had tention on it. I could try but then tying it again onto the new hands with not much length as its been cut off after it was tied is another issue. Not tried it yet though so maybe it would work somehow.

2. If that's how much laches was, i'm sure that the christmas elves will be the same price as well (hopefully) I don't know why I was thinking $600, I was just estimating high hoping I can figure out a budget for this or not!

3. I love all 4 versions...probably no way I'll have enough cash for more than one which means I have to decide...very hard decision... :)

4. they are really precious..... but a bit too expensive for me! i look forward to seeing everyone's photos of them....

5. Gosh, this is only my second post here and I'm already complaining lol. I agree with Kir.
      I'm very disappointed, I expected white skinned, half-closed eyed little girls like Sugar, and no elf ears... so my dream is over :-(

6. They are cute! :)

7. A type is $440
      B type is $490

Such darlings!
      But too expensive :(

Would love to see pics of those who do bring them home for Christmas :)

8. Shame the price is so high. I would totally be wiling to go for a Miel B type. That tanned little guy is just so cute. But I dont think that I would ever be willing to pay that price.

9. hmmm ... it's time to ask for some christmas favors =o

10. Wow I just checked the site and saw the price! eeekkk, Thats almost 2x the price of a normal doll.
      I am sad there is no white skinned version and I like elf ears OK but would prefer the normal ear, still I think BOTH versions of the dolls are gorgeous.
      I want a white one so badly. I hope I can get one.

11. Now I am wondering if the dolls are sexed? anyone know. I assume (dangerous, I know) that Type B is a boy but the desc does not say anything for either doll

12. Its lower than the earlier grown latches which was 480.00 I think. Not that that makes them cheap of course.

LOLY: you say you prefer NO elf ears and you want a white one? is it the mystic eyes you like?

I remember long ago when they started on these dark outfits that the chesca little ones went for 700.00 or so.... eekss

13. I love the NS Elf Miel very much! I planned to get both regular and half-open eye head.
      But I think the price is a bit too high.... :|
      $440 is just one regular/half-eye head. :|
      I think I will wait and buy a basic Miel later but not now. (Changing christmas doll buying plan:roll:)

14. Has anyone asked if they will release more Miel Mystic none elf?

15. I asked them a few weeks ago and they said they won't make the Mall ystic none elf doll. They are making the xmas ones only. :(

16. I thought 12.00 Korean time 28th translated into 10am Eastern time USA ? anyone have thoughts on the time they go up eastern?

For anyone that didn't read in the news the LOTTERY GIFT is 50 Sleeping Pury which comes in an egg with removable wings.
      Cute but I am not a fan of pury face even sleeping I guess you can't go wrong as a gift win though!

17. so... are you going to get one then? hehee

18. btw it's currently 04:32 a.m., 28 de noviembre de 2007 (korean time ^^)
      Standard Time +0900 UTC

19. Treelore just gave me a heart attack .. I was thinking I missed it ...
      Whew ... so .. um .. what time is it?

20. 05:10 a.m (korean time) hehehe
      are you getting one? hehehhee which one?