1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LaTi Christmas Elves!

Nov 22, 2007

1. Oh my, I'm done for! LOL Those elves are the cutest ever - I think I'm going to have to try to get one. :)

2. I just received my event Miel head and they are releasing the Elf Miel ...

Does anyone knows if the mystic head comes together as a optional head or you have to choose between the normal and mystic head ?

Just wish someone is willing to part with their normal Miel elf head if the set comes with both heads.

3. You can only select one or the other NOT both. There is a selection box on the listing to swap for mystic if you want that one.

4. which are you going to go for?

5. I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Hopefully I will be able to get one from the secondhand market next year.

6. anyone else getting sql server error on the lati christmas elves.... eeks.

7. Oh dang... I can't get on either. Error messages over and over...

8. Me too. It could mean they're in the process of updating that section. *Fingers crossed*

9. yup. server overload!!!!

10. Not able to get in since 9:59 ... crying huge tears!

11. they are not up for sale yet just got pages to load.

12. how many sets of each lol? I guess this means there is allot of interest...

13. ack, we'll be able to buy both heads!!! for extra cash of course.....

14. HEY UPDATE they are adding the option of buying the mystic heads as well in one doll! so two heads for an extra 100.00

Hope they do this for elf regular one too! and we have what 2 mins to decide LOL

15. I can't get on grrr

16. I still cannot see .. someone please buy me an A with a mystic head ... ack!

17. and of course now they are sold out double grrr

18. not for sale still!

19. thought i had one, but it keeps erroring out after i click add to cart...
      edit:
      and i must have. i try to add another and it says its already in my cart, but then my cart shows as empty. i'm not sure what to do now. i think i'll keep trying until it lets me check out and pay.......

20. Exact same cart trouble here