1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LaTi Christmas Elves!

Nov 22, 2007

1. I agree with the scroogy part! My item is at least staying in my cart now though which I guess is a good sign! Maybe they are working on it

2. Oh your right! I just added my phantom order number to my message.

I honestly think at this point they should fullfill all the orders I wonder how they will handle this now....
      Yeh my skin is sore it doesn't like drama heat rushes and all ..... no I am not in menopause I am trying to buy dolls LOL!

3. yeah.they are not showing as sold out so i think tons of people can add. i can still add them to my cart if i want to. grrr. But there is always hope, if i dont get one myself, i'm sure i can find someone who might not bond with theirs....eventually....

4. :) yeh you have had great luck with that even mine maybe ! LOL

funny thing is I actually got the page to go to the next page ONE TIME and I got a pop up that said I entered more points than I had available to use!! and I didn't even have any points entered.....urgh then when I hit back I went back to getting the errors.

I think if the order was placed we would see it under order list but nothing there for me.

5. that happened to me also but the reason for it seemed to be that my cart had emptied itself

6. I sent my order via email I read a reply to one woman who they said to email them the order! [email protected] but on the offical notice on the top of the board they don't mention this !

So if you need to sleep I suggest emailing your order.

Good luck I am off to sleep I emailed mine.

7. The order system is working now... I just placed mine and paid and is showing as ordered on my account ^_^

and Lati told me they were selling the xmas elves for 1 week, because they wanted everyone to have a chance.

im so happy, ive not clicke with a tiny as much as the little tanned elf, as soon as saw wanted.

8. Well if that is so then why is the normal skin elf sold out! you can't add him to the cart. I can't place my order because he is part of it however:

It says selling out soon but then you can't add him. I emailed my order last night at 2am and it says on the board they will honor the email orders and that if you emailed your order you don't need to place another order. I would be a bit shocked to find this morning that I couldn't add the normal skin one if I hadn't placed my email order as they are not taking email orders now as the system is working.

where did you read they would take orders for a week? seems like overkill considering there was meant to be a limited amount 30 of each or something. It would have been good for them to honor all orders placed in the next day or two.

9. I think they (LaTi) are all sleeping now, we won't know/hear anything till tonight. I sure hope that they are selling them for a week. I am getting desperate. I sent an email last night, I hope they honor it. What a mess.

10. yeh I feel like I was on a night flight last night - like feel like a wrung spong as my mother would say! (talking about looking after us kids hee hee)

11. I gave up last night after posting on the Q&A board. Got a reply that I could email an order so I did that before I left for work.

Also thought what the heck just try ordering and it went through all the way to Paypal and I paid. Guess that means I got one. However, it said I'd get an email reply but I thinking because of the time difference I won't hear until much later. I can't check the site as it won't come up at work--only at home.

I'm sure Latidoll was upset by the coding error for the payment page too! Very frustrating but I knew I had to get up for work and thought if it was to be I'd get one so that's why I gave up. I mean I tried for about 2 hours and that's enough as I live on the East Coast. I would really feel sorry for anyone in Europe trying to make a purchase.

12. when I asked Lati how long they would be selling the Christmas elves for because I wanted a tanned one, this is the rely they gave me..

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, thank you for your concern.

tanned skin Limited dolls will be released
      in the very early of December, and they will
      be available for more than a week. =)

Take care

so they said for week and im sure they prob put certain amount up and then will add more when they re-open :)

and they were having a prob earlier and popped this on message board......

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, we are very sorry for your troubles again.

We fixed credit card and paypal settlement system, so
      customers can make an order from now.

You have our sincere apologies for your inconvenience,
      customers who sent an E-mail order already don`t need
      to make an order again.

We will keep them, but we will not receive E-mail order
      anymore from now(17:00, KST).

We will send E-mail to customers for private payment
      of E-mail order soon.

We had trouble with our server, and we will make our
      moving the systems to more safe and stable server earlier,
      so this won`t happen again.

Take care.

13. would anyone be interested in doing a split? I would only want the mystic ver miel A with faceup only.

14. oh, so if I emailed mine last night then I'm okay. Maybe. I havent paid yet though but they said they'd send a payment email 'later'. I guess we need to wait until they wake up and sort through it all. I hope its soon, I'm not sure my heart can take another night like last one, hitting refresh, etc.....

15. That reply was not for the xmas elves! I think they misunderstood. They are talking about tanned skin limited dollS not the S. There will be tan ones offered soon Very early December (future offering) !!

So actually they are not offering these two elves for a week! I guess they really are sold out now. They better honor my email order holding out for a reply tonight with payment option!

The Second message IS about the xmas elves they will honor email orders made before the time given.
      * I am guessing if you put your order on the board but didn't send a email you might be able to point to the time you left it and they may fill the order (they should).

16. I have a couple of Latis now (including 2 limited dolls) but this is the first time I've ordered directly from them myself. Interesting first experience.

Hopefully it ends happily for all of us.

17. Treelore, thats strange, because I specified Xmas Miel elf in my message, but can understand if its a mistake and I feel very lucky to have snagged one then, which presume I have as ordered him and then paid via the paypal link, I have had no email from them but does show in my order part of the Lati site after I have logged in, I wanted one so much, fell instantly for him.

18. Oh your all set Mystical :) you have one!!! congrats.... Did you get the mystic head? the open eyes one or both tan heads?

I know I will feel PEACE when I finally get the pay us email!! and see my order on there.

Yeh you can tell they misunderstood because of the date they say WILL be released very early December. Thats the other release they have sceduled.
      Thank god you ordered anyway!! and didn't think you had all the time in the world. I thought that didn't make sense as there are 50 pury for the lottery and if they left ordering open for a week the chance of winning goes down and the limited number they say they are offering goes way up of course.

tanned skin Limited dolls will be released
      in the very early of December, and they will
      be available for more than a week. =)

*** NOTE IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL THE WHITE OUTFIT LET ME KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT!

19. yea your right :) and only checked by chance today and saw they were up for sale, as thought would not be till December, but I have been checking the site everyday in regards to the other re-stocks as my daughter likes one of the basic range and thought be nice for her Christmas pressy, as have no idea what else to get her lol, my 1st Lati, ive always missed out before.

So looks like fate was on my side and have my fingers crossed for you, but I am sure you will have one since the message does say about emails and you did send yours early hours *hug*

20. Glad to hear Latidoll is fixing the orders. Wouldn't be nice if you missed your dreamdoll by a servercrash :(

ARgh elf Miel A version is tempting me to buy him, but I know I don't have the funds. I'm waiting for the tanned dolls to be released. It's taking too long:doh
      *must resist* :sweat