1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LaTi Doll Special Version Byurl

Feb 26, 2008

1. Congrats tinybear!
      For some reason I thought you were going to make him a girl...?!
      From pics of the 2 Byurls in the gallery, this sculpt sure makes a very pretty and happy boy :D

Can't wait to see your Rory!

2. I was ..I was convinced she ..was a she ..then I got him out ..
      if it was she ...I would leave her as she is ...I do like the new Lati bodies
      Im changeing his body with a Bobobie boy ,,swapping the hands ..and I will see if the feet will swap ...then he will be a perfect little boy

I will most likely sell the Lati body and Byrul outfit ...
      but the face and those little elf ears ..perfect ...I adore Lati face-ups

3. Rory's so cute :D
      Can I ask what you didn't like about the Lati bodies?
      *ready to take notes*

4. omg, rory's adorable.

5. thank you ...I love him :aheartbea

Lati are almost perfect ...I do like the new renewal body ...its much better at poseing than the old version , BUT ...I prefere a jointed torso ..and I like my little boys to be anatomically correct ...if they are little boys ...they have to have boy parts LOL

I think its the artist in me LOL ..
      I always think if they have taken the time to do such beautiful sculpts ..then why skip when it comes to the male body :sweat
      it just irritates me ...if they are boys ..they have bits ..otherwise , they are girls
      and I just never got past that LOL...and I always think of Barbies Ken and his plastic pants ..shudder

so to make my boy , I used a Bobobie boy body ...added the Lati hands and feet ..and now Im much happier ...

in an ideal world , Lati would just do a boy body with a jointed torso ..then I would be in tiny boy paradise ..that would be my perfect boy that size

6. oh he is a sweetie (originally put doll there but that seemed dumb ;) ). I was this** close to getting a byurl and I probalby will get one soon (that is relative ;) ) their faces are just so sweet.

7. Ooh jointed torsos are good!
      The posability is just so much better with it :)

I would've thought that Lati Yellows come with gender bits.
      It's great that everything worked out for you!
      Rory looks sooo cute in a real boy body with cute little Lati hands :D

I sort of wish that my sp. Laches hadn't come with boy bits though.
      I wanted to have him running around naked sometimes, but it just doesn't seem very appropriate to expose his ummm masculinity :sweat

8. I saw one of my friends on flickr get the byurl and it did come with boy bits. That is odd.

So do some Latis come with the bits just not the yellow?

9. The Special Yellow body is male version or female - but I dont like the Special
      and again it has no jointed torso

Only the renewal body has no male version ...
      and the Lati Green ...love the faces ...dont like the body
      I find it so Sad ...you can get a tiny boy white ..and the Special Yellow ...but not the others (only the larger dolls )
      sigh ..still Im Ok now I know I can do the Bobobie

10. aaah that makes sense then. Sorry I was confused. I am so knew all this information is a bit overwhelming ;)

11. Oh, Rory is adorable...Oh, Lati will cause so much pain in my wallet...Maybe it's a good thing that they have to re-stock from time to time. It will give me time to re-stock on my money in the months that they are closed for orders...:)

12. mine too LOL
      I snapped up Byrul ...then fell in love with the new Lati Lea Cat ..so I am waiting paitently for her to arrive

13. You lucky girl....I love Lea Cat!

By the way...your picture looks great!

14. thank you :)
      just checked my order status ..no Lea this week Oh well ..a bit longer for me

15. Oh, Byurl is so cute! Rory is just adorable, I love the photo, thanks for sharing. I'm highly considering getting basic Byurl during Lati's next order cycle, but I really wanted to see actual owner photos first. I would make mine a "she"...but that is one cute face. :aheartbea

16. Oh yes ...I think the standard Byrul is so pretty ...I am really really hopeing one day they will do a tan version .I would just love that

17. Oh yes please...a tan version of Byurl...wouldn't that be wonderful? I love Byurl...Well, I love Lea too and Cookie...big sigh...