1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Orange ??CURIOUSER and Curiouser

Feb 24, 2007

1. mybe its a lager tiny like yo-sd like say, 30cm?

2. I saw orange when they updated the website the first day--must be larger than yellow-but still small, probably more proportioned *smaller head*
      Great...my LatiList will continue to grow!

3. I think the orange line will be around the 24cm...I mean Yellow is 16cm and Green is 30cm...
      But man I can't wait to see them~!! :aheartbea

Sabriell

4. :roll: dunno , but I think thats a little too close in size to the Lati green
      ........Im hopeing much smaller

Yeah Im thinking more alonge those lines
      I love my tiny Leah , I was playing last night with her ....her head is big thouogh LOL ...Sweet though

mhhh more like a Cherishdoll size ...or Elf Hana Im going for
      I like that size:aheartbea

I cant get to grips with the Fashion doll size , Uyoo /Unoa lite
      that sort ...dunno why

I think they are beautiful , but haveing had a Metal , I know that size isnt for me ...so I guess if its that size . I will just look and go oHHH aHHH:aheartbea
      lol

Only time will tell

5. latidoll recently had a news update that they will be changing the boxes for the regular release dolls to help with shipping costs:

http://latidoll.com/2005_en/index.htm?mode=notice&num=114

this of course doesn't help my want for an army of lati's.

6. I can't wait to see the orange size!! My white just arrived today.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

7. The new Hautedoll has an article on latidoll, exact quote from it: "...we plan to release the Orange line in 2007. ...will be between the Yellow and Green line, in both style and size."

:D

~Anrui

8. I just read that today... and also how they want to make more crazy fantasy dolls...

I love Lati. XD

9. heeeeeey! a lati orange doll thats in between the yellow and the green might be absolutely perfect for me! Maybe they'll release it when they do their big restock?

10. Now that suits me
      I am leaning more and more towards the unusual sculpts
      ...and getting very frustrated as the 2 I want I cant get

I know what I want ...it just dont exsist yet

...somthing like Odree or Charlotte only smaller

11. That's what I'm hoping for. :D

12. Aww well, I love the way LaTi carefully packaged their dolls... Too bad they are changing that.. I didn't mind the shipping to me that just meant to save a 'lil more and be all giddy to open the boxes! I've been looking forward to the orange line for a long long time! ^^ I hope is not another YoSD/BC/Ai height because that's what their green line looks like to me.

13. I would like something like the yellow line, but with a body that is more proportional to the head. I love my Lati Green dolls, but I would also like a smaller one. At the beginning someone said that they were having trouble with the Green bodies -- I was wondering what kind of trouble were they having? Thanks. Barb. (in L.A.)

14. I almost ordered a Lati Yellow, but decided to wait on the Orange. I am really curious about them. I am still waiting on Lati Green Lea. Hopefully, she will be here soon.

15. If you have specific fantasy dolls you want made, I'd suggest emailing them with suggestions... because evidentally they're going to go crazy with them... and said that they don't really expect to make money off of them, but they want to make them anyways because it's something that holds interest for them personally! XD

Plus they've said that they hold customer opinion in high regard. :aheartbea

16. Yay, I love Latis! (I'm in love with Yellow Lumi.) ^_^ I'm sure the Orange dolls will be awesome.

17. Curiouser? There isn't an Orange category on the webpage today.

Its going to be difficult to wait until June to order my Lati Yellow. :sweat

18. i saw the orange section for a long time ago.....then also no information about there =_=|||
      if it will be yellow or white grown up ver. ..... i will be happy~~~^W^
      i love lati doll so much>3<~~~

19. June is just around the corner, tomorrow is the first of May!!

I can't wait until they go up for sale - I love my Yellow, and work with larger dolls as well. I think I will order my green and orange at the same time. White arrived 2 weeks ago.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

20. Mhh I may ..its something close to my heart

I want another Lati white size too