1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Orange ??CURIOUSER and Curiouser

Feb 24, 2007

1. mmm those dolls in a smaller size would be a dream come true for me too. o.O
      I couldn´t resist Odree and i´m not sure if I could resist Odree O.O But waaaw if only they were smaller oomg

As for the orange ones, I was waiting for them for so long, and now i´m very happy I didn´t place another lati yellow order till now since I think if they are something similar to the yellow ones I will get one ;) hehe.

I still want another lati white too O.O.

2. A few weeks ago I asked them a question about the Orange line but I forgot to check for an answer. Here's what i wrote:

Here's what they said:

I'm really glad it's Yang Mee-hee's work because she is the one who sculpts most of the Lati dolls. I think Lee Kyung-min's sculpts are Senny and Renia. As cute as those girls are, I'm hoping for a tiny brother or sister for my Yern. I was thinking about a Ronnie but I am waiting to see what the Orange line is like. Yang Mee-hee also sculpts for Custom House, like the petite Ai and little juniors so you know what adorable tinies she makes!

3. Thats awesoome! Thanks for sharing the information! :)

4. I'm very curios, I wish that the Orange line will be realeased soon as possible!!! *__*

5. I love my Lati Yellows and hope the new Oranges would make good older kids . A sneak peek would be great

6. I haven't seen a sneak peek, have you? I was there earlier today.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

7. I saw this notice this morning.
      :sigh This covers very line but orange. :sigh

8. Answer posted on Lati's Q&A:

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, thank you for your concern.

We are afraid Orange line will not be
      released in the near future, we adjusted
      our schedule, and they will get ready
      in the early of the coming year.

Take care.

9. oh wow that's good to know. i'll be keeping an eye out for them! in the meantime i'm going to get a yellow. :aheartbea

10. It'll be interesting to see the new yellow body. I've always thought they were just a bit too small for the head and they didn't pose well. Been waiting on the orange for ages and half!! Oh well, at least we know they are going to get them right.

11. I am SO hoping its in the 8 to 9 inch range! I have Lati green, yellow and white so inbetween green and yellow is awesome!

12. that size is maybe 23cm tall tiny doll.
      I asked to Lati doll for-_-;;;7months ago;;;;;;;about that little babies;;
      I'm waiting them from;;last year~>_</

13. I hope there will be a Benny Verison! I would love to have a tall tiny Benny girl :3

14. I have been checking too...I am very curious about the new
      size. It would be perfect for me and I would have clothes
      for them already !

15. Yes, I have green, yellow, white, I was hoping orange would be right in the middle of green and yellow. I think the SP yellow at 20 cm has replaced the orange for now, perhaps they will make the orange in the 25 cm range.

Wait and see!!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

16. I think 25 cm would be perfect, especially if they can share clothes with bambicronies!

17. :) I am totally not aposed to them waiting til early next year to release info on Oragnes lol that just means or saving time for me...lol and believe me being a College Student is painful enough on ones budget.

18. It would be very cute if the Orange line was an all elf line! :)

19. That would be cute.

At least we have plenty of time to save $$$ for the orange. I am happy I am getting several new dolls just in time for my birthday!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

20. I totally agree that would be adorable.