1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati September releases...new White body and Grown-up Laches (both reg. & special)!!!

Aug 30, 2007

1. ahh, Laches won't be shipped until mid-November. You can see the notice on the latidoll website.

2. Hopefully the time will go by quickly.

Anyone want to see what Yellow Laches will be wearing when he gets here?

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

3. Has anyone received their Belle dolls??? Was she the only SP White offered?

Mary-Lee :-)

4. Still "Preparing Order" here, but they should start shipping any day now O___O *twiddles her thumbs in anticipation*

I believe you can buy any of the white dolls in SP sized now, even laches. Makes me want to get a white laches someday =o

5. Oh, yes, now you can, but when they first offered them, was Belle the only limited collection?

Better go check my status (I know, still another month to wait)

Mary-Lee

6. Yep, Belle was the only limited collection :3

7. Nothing :-(, I didn't get the limited collection Belle, but an SP white Belle - I love the pink hair, but couldn't spend the money on her when Laches were coming up so quickly.

Thanks for straightening me out! Lati's web site doesn't work with my browser anymore :-(.
      Mary-Lee

8. *pokes thread* My belle is here ^.^

[​IMG]

She is AMAZING, I love the SP body sooo much. The teeeeny little bodies of the white line is what always held me back from buying one, but now I don't regret it, and I think I will keep my pury head too O.O *squees!!!*

9. She is so sweet! I can't wait for mine to get here!

10. ADORABLE
      cant wait for my tiny Laches
      ....I always wanted him on a boy body ...so exited !

11. Redfish, she is gorgeous, sooo cute. Thanks for sharing her with us. I'm looking foward to receiving my Laches when he arrives next month.

12. You know I never thought about the whites,
      but I checked out their site and I gotta say your belle is so sweet
      and Arin is a cutie pie!

13. Redfish! Oh she is sooo sweet! I can't wait for my Belle to arrive! So cute! Please share more pictures with us! :D

14. Wow, she is beautiful!! Congratulations. Where is my Belle :-(???

(not very patient am I?)

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

15. It is hard to be patient!

16. Indeed!! I am hoping they ship Belle with my 2 Laches.

Mary-Lee

17. Wow, mary-lee, you've got 3 on the way? How happy you must be.

18. I have been waiting for Laches in Yellow to be released for a year!! Since I first saw him last December 4th! I love him!!! So, figured I had better get both while I could. Laches SP white is next (and last for a while) need to save some money for my son for university.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

19. Hi all! I've been reading up in this thread because Laches is simply adorable and I totally missed out on him, so I've sort of been living vicariously through you guys! :)

I'm a little confused though, I know there were two versions of grown-up Laches (yellow)-- but was there a grown-up basic version too?

I checked the site but everything is sold out at the moment anyway so I can't really tell.

I'm just curious-- and looking forward to seeing arrival pictures! :D

20. Yes, there are 2 yellow versions of Laches, one 16 cm, one 20 cm. You can see them both at www.latidoll.com, they sold out very quickly.

By the time I decided I wanted the SP white special Belle, she was sold out, so I am getting the regular white SP Belle, and I have heard she fits in to Kelly shoes, so I am excited.

Will post photospam when they arrive - can't wait to get my boys. And just like my sons, one has blue eyes, one has emerald green eyes!! Like mini-me's!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee