1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati September releases...new White body and Grown-up Laches (both reg. & special)!!!

Aug 30, 2007

1. Gah, still at preparing items. Harumph. I ordered the very first day, so hopefully Sp Arin will ship soon.

2. Heh, thank you mary-lee. :) I guess the regular version is the White then. You definitely must photospam! I can't wait to see them. :D

3. I will! Not very patient, which they would arrive.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

4. He looks incredibly cute Stormbrite, are you pleased with him?
      I have the little Laches on his way here, he should be here in a couple of days as he's just cleared customs...thank goodness!

5. My 2 Laches (both 16 & 20 cm) were ordered on 27 Sep 07, and they haven't shipped yet. I have jeans and cargo pants waiting, and nobody to wear them!! Photo spam when the brothers do arrive. Can't wait. Belle is coming soon too, hopefully at the same time.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

6. My Grown up Laches arrived a few days ago and I'm totally in love with her, she's such a cutie! :fangirl:

[​IMG]

7. I'm glad to see the dollies are finally showing up! :) I've been stalking this thread since I completely missed out... I really want Laches on the 20cm body too :(

How much were they anyway? I never even got to see a price.

8. Your Laches is gorgeous! I always thought Laches was a boy? I am wrong?
      I also wanted one of the grown up versions, but I missed all of them! T_T
      I can't wait 'til Lati restocks so I can get myself a Laches, even if he is a she...

- Enzyme

9. Enzyme - Lati won't be making any more of Laches, so you'll have to stalk the marketplace or yahoo!japan auctions. :( i heard they will make tan versions of regular yellow dolls, though! :)

..... i swore i was one of the very first people to order, especially given the time mix-up.... people who ordered long after me have gotten their dollies, and mine are still at a stand-still.

granted, both (laches and free-head benny+body) are christmas gifts that have to wait anyway..... but stilll..... :(

10. Mordian, do you mean Lati won't be releasing White Laches, Yellow Laches, or both? Because I know
      they won't be making anymore grown up Laches (Yellow), but I am already resigned with just
      owing one of the smaller ones. Although I truly do regret missing out on the larger ones.T_T

If they stop making Laches in any size, then I think I'll die! I've never bough "used" dolls,
      and buying mint-condition dolls on the second hand market could be deadly to my wallet. ^____^;;

- Enzyme

11. Receive my SP Laches GU yesterday, my friend got Renewal Laches GU and she is beautifull too ^^

[​IMG]

12. Oh, they are so beautiful!!! Stop teasing me!! ha ha. Mine still haven't shipped. I also ordered a Belle, and I think she is the hold up! Thank you for the photospam, makes me appreciate my dolls (I ordered both of them) even more.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

13. My Laches arrived a couple of days ago and aleady he is settling in and already learning to skateboard ! These guys are sooo cute, I don't think anyone still waiting will be disappointed.

[​IMG]

14. Goodness all these Laches are so darn cute! Mary Lee--any sign of yours yet? You have been waiting so long I do hope they hurry up to you soon.

15. dambuster01 Oh now that's just the cutest little thing!! :D Where did you find those little jeans and shoes and the hoodie? He's so adorable ♥

16. Thanks Xyria, he is such a cutie.:fangirl:
      The jeans and hoodie I made myself, that's what I enjoy doing and so all my kids get new clothes, they have more than me!
      The boots are from ebay, I think I got Blythe size for them. They are a bit big but I think they look cool!

17. that little skateboarder is so cute! he reminds me of one of the little boys in our neighborhood!

18. Thankyou Adrie, my own son was the same, always on a skateboard, or falling off one! That's way Laches just had to have a skateboard as one of his first toys!

19. Awww, so cute! I so wish I hadn't missed out on these cuties... :(

I hope at least someone is disappointed with their 20cm sp. body Laches.. it's my only hope of getting one! :lol: