1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Tanned Special Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. Oh I really want a tan lati! They are so hard to find, atleast, for me! I keep sending questions and requests to lati to ask if they will be releasing more and they say they will consider my opinion... hahaha. Maybe we should all harass them. :)

2. OhDolly, I think I'll ask them, too. I'm specifically saving to buy tanned Yellow dolls, in case they are released again.

3. I asked them too
      and asked them to sell optional bodies . I have 2 tan heads ..and 1 body when my Laches arrives

I asked for a Mystic head ...and tan ...

I have Lea , Lea elf , Lea sleeping elf ...and really am not interested in buying another Yellow line now unless they redo tans /mystic /sugar Lea

I would love to add a Sugar Lea and a Tan Lea to my collection ...then I would have all the LEa lOL

There reply was optamistic ..the havent planned to do it for the next release ..but will consider it for later ...so fingers crossed

4. I don't know why they just don't make tan skin tone another option?! We all know a TON of people would buy them. I completely missed out on the tan ones the last time they had them and there hasn't been any since. I want a tan Coco!! Now! lol Maybe if enough people write to Lati about it they will start making more!!!Let's hope!

5. This is the same thing they told me when I asked about possible future tan releases. I would actually encourage anyone who wants to see more tanned Latis to write them and let them know so they know there is an interest. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more because I think they are gorgeous and I couldn't buy one myself last time they came out...I was really disappointed.

6. I wrote again ..as I want a tiny white - basic in tan
      again ..they are considering it ...

I sold my Belle the other week ...I did like her ...but I prefere the tiny , basic size ..not the special basic ...so I grovelled and asked for another release of Arin and Belle
      one can but hope

7. I will write as well. I have 3 tanned Laches who are lovely - I would love a tanned girl.

Mary-Lee

8. I just sent an email asking for more tanned Whites and Yellows. Hope they'll hear our requests and release some!

9. I just received this very kind note from Lati... and my girls will be here this month! YAY!!!

"We do not have a certain plan to release tanned skin dolls right now, but we will consider your opinion :) Thank you for your request and your angel dolls will be shipped in this month.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lati"

10. me thinks they cut and paste their reply LOL
      NICE to know the Angels will be home soon ..Im waiting on my 2 Laches
      the only way I could get a tan!

My opinion is if people keep asking ..they may well do it

...if they released them tommorow
      I know I would snap up Lea , tiny Arin and tiny Belle , possibly a Byrul ..I do love that sculpt
      how sad am I ....

11. I got the same reply as winternight about the Angel Latis. I'm so nervous*_*. Prayer of Angel Lumi will be my first BJD. Never seen one in real life before!

12. Oh Wow ..congratulations ...they are adoreable

13. babyelf, I haven't seen them in person either, but I know I'll love them!

My wishlist is tan Coco, Miel, Cookie and Lami... uh-oh... and I'd love a tiny Belle. My credit card would see some serious damage if they release tans! I have Lumi and Pury coming, but I have to say, I'm sorry I didn't get tan Laches now. All well. I'm hopeful Lati will release tans again soon. Tan Coco is my dream doll!