1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Tanned Special Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. These Latis are just way too cute. With all the Christmas shopping to do, it's kind of nerve-wracking how all these doll companies are wreaking havoc on our budgets. I'm sort of wishing these will be ridiculously priced to I won't be tempted.

As already mentioned, I noticed the weird colorization in the hands right away as well, but I'm assuming that they are probably prototypes and the photos were sort of a rush job so they didn't pay attention to the minute details.

Back to work, back to work...

2. I am hoping this as well! I took a step back when I saw the second photo of Cookie, with her hand next to her face. The hands make me want to go for the 16cm, though I adore the faces and outfits of the 20cm.

Are the heads smaller on the 16cm? I only ask because they take the same eye size, but they do look like a smaller, similar mold.

3. Yeh but I noticed that tiny bears new sp white lati have sanding marks again not sure what tinybear thought of that.

I have the 20 cm mystic tan coming but the tan seemed to be more even looking could have just been a good picture. I won't know will he arrives.

4. The hands look plastic in a way, like they are a different resin than the rest of the body. I am wondering, are there any photos of just the new body anywhere?

I am hoping it is just the lighting, the hands are VERY detailed, but don't seem to go well with the doll? I'm hoping it can be overlooked. I ADORE these knitted outfits :fangirl:

5. I think I'd be tempted to get Lily if the price doesn't go over $300 since a regular Sp. White Lily is about $240 with wig, clothes, etc.

I'm not completely sure if I'd keep the sleeping special Pury if I won her...I'd probably sell her to someone who wanted it more.

6. what seams ? LOL
      I havent noticed anything on my boy , just he is a lovely colour
      and they dont have that "chalk " face , the face lighter than the body because of the MSC

my only problem ...Im skint ...I have just had to buy all of the coloured Moona
      I would love a Tan Kong and a tiny Bella :aheartbea

7. OMG , I may just have to rob a bank or sell my soul ...have you seen that Belle
      and KING ..OMG

Im just in LOVE ...AGAIN
      I NEED KONG AND BELLE

and I have a Month to get the money togeather .....Ok Plotting Plotting:aheartbea

8. LOL You sound just like me tinybear!!! I think the tan belle is just gorgeous, but I'm already incrediably happy with the one I have heeeeee (I just need a new wig for her =o

mmm, I will definately be buying a tan miel @Q@ I would love an SP, the outfits are to die for, but I still can't get myself over those hands .... T.T

9. Tinybear is right. It is the MSC. The hands won't shine that much either if they are coated with MSC too.

Tanned Belle is to die for :D
      I really hope the tanned ones are out of my budget. I was planning to get a sleeping Miel with an extra open eyed head. Not easy if he is tanned :/

10. I´m diying for coco tanned! I hope they put the prices soon cause I´m not sure if I have enough money to get her xD!!!

I think that they make a good work with tanned ver. ! All of them are really CUTE!

11. I dunno which one I should get. The normal body or special body? Wah! Decisions... >_<

12. Lighter resin areas on the body. HEY if you can't see them in person then thats a good sign!

I have the Mystic tan limited coming myself. I am safe with these as I have limited myself to only elf ear lati makes it much easier!

OH YOU GOT YOUR PUKI did you do the makeup?- :) You should really take a BIG picture of your whole doll family!!

UPDATE! ah found it I was spelling it wrong! so maybe it is just camera light being off.

[​IMG]

13. I am not familiar with how latidoll sells dolls, will they post the amount up a few days before the 12th, when they go on sale?

14. I treated myself to a face-up on the Puki ...and Laches ...
      I think its the photo that makes him look blotchy ..light is absolutely appaling the past week and I didnt have time to get the photo lights out ...

I adore this size , I loved the Oreintdoll ..but Lati and Puki ...damn I cant get enough
      now if Puki did a boy body ...Omg ...I think I would just about fit

I promised my Hubby , I wouldnt buy as many dolls in 2008
      and no large ones ...he just about bust a blood vessel when a blue Robot turned up LOL

but I also said I would be having Belle and Kong and an Arin tiny boy...and a DD Anne tan Near
      Near is on order ..and a Fairyland Sugar ...sneeked that one in

I just wont eat for a month .cause I got to get these 2

IM THINKING $300 350 ish ...
      and hopeing it will be $250.:sweat

and I want the sleeping angel Pury more than life itself ...so at least I will have a chance

although I have never won anything in my life :(

15. Does anybody know what other doll's clothes will fit the 12cm special white body?

I think I already have lots of clothes for the 20cm special yellow body.

Which makes it hard to decide between that adorable tanned Lily and sweet little sad faced tanned Cookie :D

16. oh my, I was reading that as resin colour! I think maybe the white line will possibly fit feeple Puki clothes they release? tinybear may have an idea in the future?

what clothes fit the 20cm body?:sweat

does anyone have a yellow line 16cm? do their heads look super big on their bodies?

17. LOL using color names to indicate body size is bound to confuse, isn't it! Thanks I'll have to do some research on Puki since I'm not familiar with that one.

Re 20cm body - I can't say for sure because I don't have one (yet!), but it sounds close in size to the CH Bisous which are 19cm. I have 2 Bisous and they fit perfectly into Riley Kish clothes. So....maybe?

18. You promised him no large ones? with these cuties coming out shouldn't be an issue! course they cost as much as a large one does he um know that? hee hee.

LOL well if I win the angel I will be selling it to help recoup my over spending!! and no I won't feel guilty. Lati has allot of my money.

I have bought WAY too many dolls this year its not sane *_*

Just saying no is not something I do... more like YES!! YES!!! YES!!

So once they all arrive .... the tiny hord I will be taking stock. The puki have driven me totally mad I won't go there.... The sooner mine arrive the better. Right now its hard to see as they are not here!

19. Oreintdoll clothes fit
      and Puki I would guess , there is only a fraction in their size

wigs ...are all the same size and eyes

we have some superb makers on DOA , I cant see it being too much of a problem to dress :)