1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Tanned Special Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. I sure hope they post the prices soon. Anybody bought a limited LatiYellow before?

2. I hope they post them soon, too. I've already decided that if the White tan specials are over 300 that I'd just get a regular Lily. I have a feeling they will be, but I could be surprised.

3. release prices latiii pleaseee. I can't stand the wait! *constantly checking the site* I need Momo..I really hope he is just in the $300 range...T_T</3

4. I wish they were in 300$ dollar range but a basic doll with all the extras(faceup, wig, outfit) is even 319$ so they will probably be more towards the 400$ range.:( I read lati charges a lot for shipping too, I hope not too much.

5. I have no idea the prices. The limited elfs sp was 490 with no extras (I ordered the extra head with makeup for 150) and then 53 for shipping (North America). Lati boxes are big. Their dolls are incredibly well packed with lots of spare room inside.
      Dont take this as gospel, but here is some things from looking at 'regular' dolls. Livingdoll showed this with the total for the sp yellow size. Assume more for tanned dolls and a little more for 'limited' and here is what we have to start with

White Basic Sp Kong, with clothes, wig and makeup is 160+19+24+35=238
      Yellow basic sp Coco, with clothes, wig and makeup is 225+25+34+35=319
      Yellow Basic Coco, with clothes, wig and makeup is 200+25+30+35=290

We cant expect prices lower than these. I'd add at least 20 for the tanned doll, probably more. The outfits are fairly complex so I expect they would be more than the 35 they add for the default outfits.

But I know I still want at least one. Which one? Eek.

6. Lati boxes have been redesigned to much lighter not white anymore not as well made they were almost a work of art in themselves. They dont' send two boxes per doll like they did for limits at one time! that was crazy. Now they combine into one light box. However I noticed the shipping price never reduced!

7. I know treelore, I'd actually prefer the old boxes to these new ones if they aren't going to lower the shipping. Cause ... man I was floored by how beautifully packaged they were and I kind of miss that.

8. Yeh they should have lowered the shipping they are MUCH lighter now. I was a bit shocked when I saw how much the shipping was for my elves they don't seem to come down on shipping when you order more dolls it just keeps going up.

9. wow. hmm. you'd think the shipping might go down a tiny bit. They must not have reconfigured their shipping calc program. Oh well. I just want my elf home and I'll figure out what to order in the next couple of days once the full price is up.

10. elf? what you getting ? :)

11. The special xmas Miel B.

I'm torn with the tans. I cant decide between regular or special size or between Momo, Benny and Coco and sleeping Coco is so adorable. Argghhhh.
      I like all 4 in the white line and may find myself rolling a dice if I find that I can squeeze one into the budget......

12. Momo makes a great boy!

13. Oh lordy these new tanned yellows are cute!!! I just might have to get a tiny again!!! :o

14. rumer from a previous lati owner is that the yellows will be in the $400 range. ^^;
      And I love the Lati boxes, they are really high quality. Luts gives a piece of cardboard that doesn't even close all the way when the doll is in it and Lati gives you a wooden kind with sponge on the inside. Very nice. ^^;

anyways~~~ question question~ Does anyone know if these will still be avaliable around the first week of January? *thats when I want to order..christmas money..* I know lati says that the event runs till January 12th, but I read on Q&A that they will close early if they get a lot of orders.. What does this mean? ^^;; like, how many is "a lot"?

15. Considering that they are limited, I would think for each doll, there's like 50-200 each... Give or take.

16. Oh thats too bad, the lati boxes were beautiful!! I wonder why they haven't come down on shipping??:o Thats not good!

I wish we knew the price, its only 24 hours away, are they going to make us wait till that very minute?? :?

17. The boxes are still cute but basic made of light cardboard, with cute designs on the outside. Simple and more like you would normally expect. They still come with the cut out foam to hold the doll really well and the sections.

Here you go you can see the boxes on this arrivel opening! sneek preview of what you get! and YES they come in the little pink wrap towel robes! I think thats a new thing they are really cute.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173423&highlight=lati

18. Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, we are very sorry for your inconvenience with BBS
      And so on, because of our moving to new server as we noticed.

We ask your understanding that DNS will be stable within
      a day, before releasing tanned skin Limited dolls and restocking
      Basic ver. dolls.

But we decided to delay our schedule to 12:00(KST, at noon)
      13th December for our providing against contingency,

We will do our best to finish server management as soon as possible.

Take care.

PRICES:
      Whites - 305 $
      Yellow Normal and sleeping - 350 $
      Yellow SP - 390 $

19. Well, considering grown-up Pury was $450ish, that's not as bad as it could have been.

20. Yellow sleeping Leah is haunting !

OMG ...Belle is 100&#37; she is comming to live with me ..and I wanted Kong ...but now Im not sure looking at the sleeping LEAH ...AND cOCO

qUESTION ...DO THEY TAKE payPal ?
      or is it Credit Card ?