1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Tanned Special Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. $305? Well, looks like I'll be trying for tan Lily. I can't believe she'll be my seventh doll... x_x

2. If anyone wants to sell the outfit to me I would love to buy it. I like the outfits with the dark blue hats on the yellows and also love the white sp outfits.
      Trade: I also have a Arin head painted I could trade beautiful lati makeup on it for white line sp body.

3. Can you guys help me out with an estimate of how much shipping costs to the US from Lati?
      I've been reaaaalllly looking forward to a tanned Miel, but I might have to settle for normal skin if S&H is too high..

4. They take paypal, but they give you half the store credit they would with CC.

Shipping to Canada (US is the same zone) was 53 for yellow sp size.

The prices arent horrible but I certainly wont be getting one of each. And Treelore, I was thinking the same thing about momo making a good boy!

5. Pondering
      CC or PP ...sigh LOL

6. I'm thinking about using a CC in this case...

7. Is anyone having a problem getting the Latidoll website to load? I was able to go to it before. :o

8. someone posted an announcement earlier. they are in the middle of some technical upgrades. so things might be up and down a bit for now. they moved the release of these ahead a day.

9. Whew, that is a steep shipping cost. Does anyone know if it's any less for Whites, or are they the same amount?

10. sure you can post it here if it helps people and is related to this thread.

11. Not sure. Did anyone order both special elfs a couple of weeks ago? If so, how much was it for 2 of them? I'm trying to figure out how much would be saved on a group order from just ordering one.

12. I was charged 90ish dollars for 2 whiteline dolls and one whiteline body. Which are all 3 tiny.. I live in US on west coast. On a single order of a Lati Yellow line doll shipping has always been 58.00 each time I ordered.

I think it depends on what part of Canada or US you are in.

13. oh no, the shipping is that much? I so love these tans, but I'll have to pass on them.. but do the wigs fit puki heads? I may jump in a group order, if I don't have ot pay a doll shipping share :sweat

14. $58 for shipping? Thats crazy! I only paid $60 ish for my Lati blue, and she had a bigger and had a heavier box. x_X;; I'll see what my funds look like after christmas before I order...

EDIT:: Regular lati whites are released in tan.. I swear they just put those pictures up a couple of mintues ago.. XD;; They are only $280 :D

15. Wow thanks for the tip! I just clicked over to the site to look. I tell you it's getting harder and harder to decide which one to order and now they've added more :o

16. I really want to buy the restocked white 12cm Arin. I can't wait!

17. I know. I thought I had decided, then they release the regular whites in tan. grrr. Now i really dont know.

18. I really think, rarely someone can escape this restock LOL i cant decide between Tanned Benny and Tanned Coco (16cm)

19. Yay! I'm so excited! I just bought Special Tan Lea! :)