1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Tanned Special Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. Ooh, congrats! I'm still waiting for money to transfer into my PP account.

2. Thanks. I'm still a bit paranoid right now because I still see the doll everytime I click on "cart" even though I checked out. Anyone know why is that?

3. did it work tranquildreams? Hopefully you got through.

I am so weak, but I showed a tiny bit of restraint. I wanted 1 (or 2) of each size but limited myself to a sp body Momo and a sp body Belle. I could almost justify in that I havent seen (in person) these sizes. Yeah, thats it, all for science. Not sure how that explains the extra outfit I ordered for Belle. I really want a sleeping Coco, but I cant even sneak it by with any kind of logic.
      Maybe I can win the lottery before the end of the special.

4. I'm actually holding back on getting a tanned Coco when I saw my credit score dropped after Dolpa in my recent statement. Hopefully I can nab her after the event. =/

5. I did receive an email from the credit card system they use. Still I want to be sure that it went through because I still see the doll. I asked Lati but they still haven't answered my question. Does the Lati site have a problem with firefox or something? I tried opening Internet Explorer but it won't open up on my computer or on my sister's laptop!

6. tranquildreams, its still in your cart, but when you look at your order list, is it in there? If so, then it 'worked' - i think.

Oh, and I seemed to have paid 62 for shipping for a yellow and white to Canada.

7. They answered my question and they confirmed my order. :) Whew, they scared me there for a minute. Now I see it on my orderlist!

Thank you Selmada for your help! :)

8. Congrats to those who bought theirs. =3 I've decided to get a normal skin Lily instead to save a bit more cash. If anyone happens to not want the White special body outfits or know someone who doesn't, I'd be more than happy to buy it. I wish they sold them seperately because they are really cute. =/

9. Does anyone have a comparison shot with Lati Normal, white and tanned skins?

10. ohhhh I'm so happy that I was able to grab a tannedLea...Lea will be the only boy in my dolly family...I'm sure I will love her :aheartbea

11. Oh why are the companies trying to get me in debt until I die?! Would love a tan Kong special body but just can't afford one at the moment. I have two tinys waiting to be shipped. Hope thy ship soon so that I can get my fix of tinys.

12. Hmm...what to do, what to do....only if I could have Yellow Cookie's head + White Body + White Sp. Body Outfit in just one doll. I don't know whether to go for the head, the body, or the outfit...dilemma, dilemma...

13. i just ordered a tanned lea. yay, i'm so excited. :)

14. tanned belle is so cute! i so want her, in the Sp size, but i can't at the moment too poor - unlesss i use the CC.....hummmmm. i really shouldn't :(

And tanned Lami.

I would love Belle's outfit for my SP pury...she only has one outfit :(

15. I ordered the tanned dolls last month, the Laches boys, and the 2 tanned Miels ordered earlier this month. And had to put a tanned SP white to the list! I was a little disappointed that my 16 cm doll had a lighter face than body, but I am probably the only one who would notice it. His make up is lovely.

Mary-Lee

16. I ordered a tan-skinned Lami on the thirteenth - She will be my first BJD and I am so excited! Her first dress is already in progress from a free pattern I found, and I might have gone a bit insane by ordering shoes, a pair of jeans, and a pattern booklet already, when she won't be here for a month or two by the sounds of it!

(I had the same problem as tranquildreams with the purchase, but Lati answered my question quite quickly and she shows up in the order list now. Yay!)

17. Mary-lee Lati says that the resin color is actually the same on the tans but that he protective spray makes the resin on the face appear lighter.

18. Oh, great! The larger Laches seems to have the same skin tone as his body, but the smaller one there is much more of a difference. I will try to take a photo this afternoon. Snowed here last night, I am not going anywhere until the plough goes by!

Thanks for the information - I have 3 more tanned dolls coming from Lati. They are adorable.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

19. Here is their first photo. More to come.

[​IMG]

20. okay, for those of you still wavering or holding off, it seems the demand is much higher than expected and they will be closing the sale of the tan dolls earlier than expected. If you really want one of these beauties be sure you order by Christmas.
      =====================

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, thank you very much for your concern
      to tanned skin limited dolls.

As we noticed in the first place, they were scheduled
      to be available until 12th January during a month.

But we are afraid they will be sold out earlier on 25th december,
      and we ask your understanding for our change of schedule
      because of lots of orders from first day.

We will keep trying do our best for customers, and
      Please note that we will close tanned skin limited dolls
      on christmas night, 25th December(KST).

Take care.