1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Tanned Special Dolls

Dec 5, 2007

1. @.@ I'll be ordering mine by Thursday I think >.>

2. akk. ><''' guess I'll have to order him this week. *blows savings fund* darn you lati..I can't pass up momo. T_T

3. *joins in the Lati cursing* Ohwell, this must be what credit cards are for ;)

4. Me too. I was waiting for my Cebee to sell on eBay so I can pay Lati with a pp balance transfer but it looks like I need to step things up and put Cookie on the credit card. I would never forgive myself if I missed out on her!

Edit: Make that Cookie AND Lily!!! Oh I am sick - no self control whatsoever :sweat

But yay they're ordered!! Can't wait for my little ones to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. i was going to wait and order closer to january.... but knowing my luck, they'd decide to close earlier than even dec 25th.... and i'd be sick that i missed out just because i waited.

so.... here we start the waiting for tan miel (16cm). yay!

6. Did anyone read the new notice about the Christmas Special Miels? It seems that they oversold them so to prepare them and send them out by Christmas may be a real challenge. They hope to send out the first ordered ones by the 20th and the new tanned ones in mid January.

Here's a cut/paste of the notice:

2007-12-18 ] Shipping schedule of Christmas Miel

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, we are very sorry for troubles during
      Christmas Special elf type Miel again.

We are afraid we had received many orders
      in excess of our plan because of sudden temporary trouble
      with order and settlement system.

As a result, We are afraid addtional preparing products
      put some strain and delay on our shipping schedule, though
      our doing best for adjustment of preparing products.

We will do our best to send Christmas Miel packages
      in time-before christmas, but some packages would be shipped
      after 20th December because of sending them on a first come
      first served basis.

And we will start to prepare tanned skin Limited dolls and
      Basic ver. dolls after sending all of Christmas Special ver.
      elf type Miel, so they will be shipped from the middle of January
      roughly.

We will post a notice again for more information about
      shipping schedule of skin Limited dolls and Basic ver. dolls later.

Take care.

7. I have a silly little question!

I've just placed an order but I don't know how to go about paying :S
      The confirmation email is here already, and it shows payment option as bank, with a description of cash payment below it.

Do I pay after the order has been confirmed or something?? (by credit card)

8. Hum, paypal always comes up when I do it.

Mary-Lee

9. I plan on using credit card (not via paypal).
      Anyone got any idea?

10. A window to put your CC information in should have popped up on the left side of the screen after you went through the ordering process. Did you have pop-ups enabled?
      I would suggest you write to Lati and ask if you can redo the order if you didn't get the CC screen.

11. Sorry for the fuss, I just realised that I made a very stupid mistake...
      I have successfully placed and paid for a new order! :)
      Asked Lati to delete my failed attempted yesterday.

Thanks sweetiemom and Mary-Lee!

12. Oh, I have done that many times!!! Most times they have to send me an invoice. I think I have ordered 10 dolls from them this year.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

13. I got my tan Miel little version =DDDDDDDDDDD~~!!!!!

14. redfish: please make fotos <3

i ordered Special tan Lea and Coco :)) I cant wait for them <3

15. =o I just ordered her, I don't think they have shipped any of them yet.

and congratulations aya22~!!!

16. ah :D i cant wait to see you Elf Miel :D

17. When is Lati shipping this lot of dolls? Can't wait to see your new dolls.

Mary-Lee

18. They indicated they were behind because of problems when they opened the xmas elf sale. They were incredible about that and honored all the sales, meaning they are behind. They mentioned mid-Jan but I suspect they will start a bit sooner. From what I know the Elf A and B are arriving fairly regularly now. (My Elf B arrived Dec 28th)

Pic spam to come. I'm waiting on 2 of the special tans now. Its hard to wait. My Elf was so much better in person than the pics and he's amazing in the pics. I named him Zonk, because thats what my brain did from the cute factor when I opened him up.

19. That was my impression also. I'm on pins and needles to see who got a special sleeping pury *crosses her fingers* @Q@

20. Oh, the Sleeping pury...that would make my heart stop if I got one of those! They are still aiming for mid-Jan for those.

Oh, but I'll share the 'laugh' I got when my little elf arrived. he was in one of those newer smaller yellow print boxes, with a calendar all packaged in a bigger box that could have held, oh, I'd say 4 of Meil's boxes. I guess they dont have smaller EMS boxes in stock right now....