1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati website down?

Mar 15, 2006

1. Yeaaah, I'm in the US and it's not working for me either. :\

2. Quoting myself from another LatiDoll thread.

Has anyone tried posting to the Q&A boards on both LatiDoll and Tensiya to let them know about the problem?

3. Yes, I have left a message on Q&A on the Lati site.

*EDIT* I also have now left a message for Anu on Tensiya Q&A.*END EDIT*

4. ...LATI website doesn't work to me...
      I use OPTUS internet server, what about you???
      I can't enter TENSIYA either...

5. I signed on to the Lati website this morning and I think the problem may be due to construction on the website which has added animated characters to the initial webpage. It takes several minutes to load even on my very fast T-1 line. It also includes a pop-up advertising character keychains to be sent with orders for the next month.

You can bypass this first page by clicking on "English" as soon as it appears.

I have also found on some websites that if your browser is blocking popups, it may not load the page at all, so you might allow popups for that site.

6. yay Q____Q I've asked...ppl in Australia having the problem all are using Optus. I've email the technical support but they say the problem is with the site adminsitrator not theirs...The email said their engineer could do nth abt it!!! I leave a message to Momo in Tensiya using my friend's laptop but no replies yet...

7. The splash page (the one where you choose the English site from) also has Flash graphics on it, if you're using Firefox you can get the Flashblock extension which turns off Flash by default, leaving a button so you can turn it on if you want, which also makes the page load quicker.

(Hmm, maybe there should be a "website technical problems" sticky in the Markeplace - Buying/Shipping Qs and Advice forum)

Liz

8. I'm currently on a college connection faster than a T-1; it still does not load for me. Thanks for the suggestions, but going straight to the English page does not work, nor is it a problem with pop-ups. (Otherwise, the Anonymouse trick would not work.) It is something that they must resolve from their end, not from the user's side.

9. I have left messages on both boards but I have not received an answer yet, so I am not sure if they have even read my messages. Hopefully they will read them today.

FYI: The pop up does not load on mine either, but I can still access the Latidoll site. I used 3 different browsers to access both and do not see the popup on any and get an error message regarding the failure to load only with Internet Explorer which reads Unable to load 'http://www.latidoll.com/img/intro3.swf

10. Some more information:
      It looks like their will be another Latidoll website opening within 2 days, their splash screen has changed since yesterday and indicates links to an "official" English website opening on March 22 in addition to the "shopping" website. So it is possible that they are beta testing and have either intentionally or accidentally changed the access. I was able to check it out in Korean.

11. Latidoll has read this thread and has answered:

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, we are very sorry for your inconvenience.

We read the forum on DoA too.

and We will double-check our system and hosting server,
      to fix the problem for the stabilization of our website.

We ask your understanding that there might be a
      chance that some dns management company has their
      own problem with system.

Take care.

12. it's really nice of them to try and fix it for us. I'm dying to see the new dolls and such. ^^;;

I can't even get onto the flash page, and even though I have no account that doesn't help. ah well. opefully it'll be sorted out soon.

13. I'm unable to access their website as well. /sigh ; ;