1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Yellow- will we get a christmas 2008 release?

Nov 18, 2008

1. In the past they have had preview pictures. Keep watching the thread in 'News' for an update. I'm waiting too...

2. oh that is good to know! i hope i don't have to pull a crazy all nighter...or it would be worse if they released during work hours!! eep!

3. Me too! I really NEED a tan Coco! ;) Though it would be better for my budget if they weren't... I'll be keeping my eyes open for the preview pics!

:daisy

4. Cant wait to see the photos too ! hope they are cute, then it can be an excuse for me to get another lati yellow !

5. dum de dum... waiting for preview pictures...
      I hope that there is a skintone choice with the vampires. I'm not sure if I want BW, but if they are the half closed eyes then I'll get whatever is available. *hehe* I can't wait to see their little outfits! I love the Lati outfits.

6. Half eyes closed would be cool. I hope the vampires are white skin. I really don't need a doll...*hopes she doesn't like them*

7. coco and lea vampire previews are up on the shoppingmall page

8. nice ,very nice
      but Im not tempted

Im kinda relieved its not eyes half open or a tan ...these are the only 2 I am tempted in

9. still not sure about the Miel... Miel might be an eyes half open.. :D
      *fingers crossed*

10. YES! a tan half closed eyed miel!!! :) he is sooo gorgeous! he will be mine!! *I hope* XD
      I actually think I will keep him as a boy, he looks so adorable! I hope he is on the renewal body, can anyone tell from the photos?

but either way, I am so so thrilled. I asked Lati and they delivered. :D

11. now I like him ...Im still not tempted though ...unless it was a Lea :D
      Tan Lea
      Sugar Lea ...tan Sugar Lea ...Om my days that would be wonderful

12. thats good actually.. well for me.. one less person as competition to buy the little guy XD

well, they've delayed their christmas specials a little bit... maybe a tan lea is still in your future. :D there were tans for christmas last year, kind of funny but now that I'm living in Australia a tan christmas makes more sense! :)

I would love to see a sugar tan lea, I don't think its been done yet?

13. For all you hoping to hold out, now there is a tan Meil with half closed eyes up on the front page.

14. They are cute, but not what I was hoping for. The vampire version Lea is pretty darn neat though... I love white skin dolls.

Did you all see that they are reducing the price of basic dolls? That's pretty nice considering their shipping is crazy expensive...

15. I've heard that about their shipping. That's pretty cool that they are reducing the price of basics, good timing. I wonder if it will impact the special releases though?

16. The pics of vampire are out on the website!!! I think Lati is going all the way out to tempt all Lati lovers this time :ablink: . I absolutely love their outfit :aheartbea :aheartbea

The Vampire Limited are only $390, there is an option in selecting the skintone & Lea only have 1 vampire tooth LOL

17. thanks joztique! they must have just put them up, i was on the website not even 20 minutes ago looking for more details XD

*heading off to go look* if we can even select the skintone.. that is amazing! maybe they want me to be tempted to buy multiples.. XD

18. ohh man, I can't choose between NS and Tan. Luckily I've got a tiny bit of time to think about it.. and browse the forums for comparisons.

19. Rosella, I would suggest you go for tan Miel because it's not often Lati release tan and they are pretty much in demand. You can vist Flickr for skin comparsion

20. I have been cruising flickr most of the afternoon ;)

I love the tan, but I wonder if it will make me want all tan latis. :D much pricier than regular latis. XD
      if the AUD was a bit better I'd seriously consider getting normal and tan. lol.