1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Yellow- will we get a christmas 2008 release?

Nov 18, 2008

1. :olowering prices on basics?!?!?!? omg.

2. Is this the only discussion thread on Lati yellow? I looked everywhere but this was all I found, which seems odd to me since they seem so popular. So if I'm asking questions in the wrong place, please let me know!

I'm new to Latis, someone has given me a Lati yellow outfit as a gift but guess what... I have no Lati yellow... good excuse to get a new doll, methinks. LOL!

What is the renewal body type? And do they release elf versions on a fairly regular basis? I know Elf Miel is coming up in the Christmas event, but I really want an elf girl. I was hoping they release elves somewhat regularly so I can wait and get one sometime in the new year.

3. hehe no, its definitely not the only thread. :) It's more that there are many threads for each special release. if you search Lati in the tiny section there are lots of threads. Here are a few:

Lati Clothing Thread
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74558

Tans
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180810

About Exclusives- 3rd or 4th post I think
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227310

Last Years Christmas Event
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178388

and on Flickr, there are groups for each individual Lati yellow! Plenty of photos! :)

The renewal body is the smaller body you see 16cm, and the special body is a little taller 20cm.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jusum/1273919986/

4. Thanks for the info, I thought the Lati yellows would be all in one thread!

5. It's my understanding that the renewal body is the new, slightly improved version of the 16cm body, with joints in the knees that allow for easier sitting poses but I don't know what else.
      So, what's up with the shipping? I haven't been able to see what the charge for one yellow doll is, since I've never ordered one. What do they charge?

6. i heard shipping was around $60 to the US for one yellow

7. Wow, that's hefty.

8. When I ordered from Lati I paid $54 for shipping a yellow renewal body and wig. I don't know if it would have been more for a complete doll with a head since they used the yellow doll box to ship everything...but yeah, it's expensive. The discounts they are offering will seriously help to off-set those crazy shipping costs and is really making me want to buy this time around. :P

9. The shipping of 1 Lati Yellow Vampire to North America cost $50.

10. Answered my own question^^; Delete this post as necessary^^

11. Wow - that is pricey shipping...
      Another question - anyone know what time it is (Pacific) when it is 12:00 KST? And do they mean 12 noon or 12 midnight?

12. When I received a tiny Lati white, they send her in an ENORMOUS box, hence the shipping price :roll:

13. LaTi shipping has always been high, I just paid $58 for a Vampire and head to US.
      Actually its better than it was ... years ago when their boxes weighed a TON it was even more!
      I was really sorry I could not get a renewal body added onto my order

14. Lolly,

You must have been posting while I was typing my post! :candycane

Oh forgot to add...

The renewal body has a "joint" at the top of the leg for swarrico(sp?) style sitting.

15. 12 noon...and it would be 10pm EST the DAY BEFORE here in the US.

So (forgive me, I'm not so good w/ PST) I think that would be 7pm?

16. I am afraid of it too... Is it too fast??? How long does it takes to end up???

17. Since this is my first time ordering these little ones, are they apt to sell out of the basic yellows very quickly when ordering opens? Or will those last a while?

18. In the past, the Lati elves sold out really fast...you have to be quick!

19. Thank you, Littleredraggedy - that's very helpful!