1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lati Yellow- will we get a christmas 2008 release?

Nov 18, 2008

1. I have just noticed there is a Pury too ...Oh wow

2. The faceups are beautiful, but I thought they were going to be full sets, like the cats, but it doesn't include anything. I am trying to figure out why the price is so high. That's too bad. Things are too tight this year to be spending that kind of money on what amounts to a basic, especially when a basic w/fu is more than $100 less. They have elf ears again anyway. I wish they would move on from that.

3. because they are specials not basics :)
      and are always higher in price
      they are elves , so these are not in the basic line ..the sleeping Elf heads ..no sleeping head is in the basic range
      and Pury and Laches are also not basic in the yellow range
      the face-ups are in the price too , so thats most likely why they are more :D

I got my Lea Elf the last time ...and a secondary sleeping elf head cost me $200
      so Im glad other people have the opportunity

hope next year for the Mystic Face and tan ...
      Im tossing a coin now as to wether I get Laches ...BUT Oh I want that sleeping head
      its beautiful and would look lovely with my sleeping Lea

...mhhhh what to do
      Im kinda glad you can opt out of the outfits ..I never use them anyway

4. omg PURY! that's all i have to say. I don't have the money this year but I know Yellow Pury is a grail doll for some people. how exciting! She's really gorgeous.

5. Are these the normal Yellow bodies, not the SP bodies? 16cm seems to be the original body.

6. I got a Momo, that head is smaller and I thought looked funny with my huge headed Coco and Leah. It made her look much older

7. Oh NO! there's a grown up Laches!!!?! I've always wanted a grown up Laches! Now I'm super sad that I can't afford one! Oh why did these have to come out at Christmas!?

*calms down* My favorites of the angels are laches (obviously), Cookie, Byurl (so happy and innocent looking) and Lea. My own Cookie would love love love an Elf sister.... ah well maybe next time!

8. I've worked it out. It's the original Renewal body. I should just have gone through the site, right?

I never realized the heads were different sizes. I'm really out of the loop. It's been nearly a year since I bought a Lati and that was Tiny Pury.

Alayaya, I hope you can have a laches next year.

9. They are so beautiful, I just love pury angel!!!!

10. D: I was going to 'restrain' myself and get my basic Coco and a basic Byurl to replace my girl (since she has elf ears and I personally just don't really like those... :/)

But they're releasing grown-up Pury!? She's the whole reason I fell in love with the lati yellows... her little image taunts me every time I click on the yellow section :...( So I guess I'll have to hold of on Coco and replacing Byurl so I can get Pury.

Can anyone tell if Grown-up Pury has elf ears too? I don't see them poking out at all but maybe they're small like Laches'? (And am I the only one who doesn't get why angels would have elf ears? :lol:)

11. I'm guessing all the angels have elf ears. If you really want Pury it's worth not getting 2 basics for her. I've seen the first grown up Pury going on the second market for twice the original price. How many times has she been released? Is this the second release?

12. I also wonder Angels = Elves esp, since the Vampires had elf ears?
      Not sure which one I will get ... they are all so cute and Pury has the white wings

13. sspearls > I figured as much--since they're not showing up past her wig I'm just gonna hope they're tiny ones. I couldn't find any release of her on the yellow page other than the first one, so I think this is just the second. I totally agree that it's worth holding off on the basic editions--but knowing me I'll just give in and buy Coco as well because the order periods are so infrequent.

Lolly > Yeah, I would think the wings would make them special enough to justify the limiteds, but they gave Lobelia&Dahlia elf ears too and they were angels. :? Maybe they're just a little elf-ear-happy. Not surprising considering how popular they are with most doll companies lately.

14. I think they're cute, but I think I preferred the Vampires :D But some of the wings on these babies are just gorgeous!

15. If I order the Prayer of Angel doll without the outfit, will they include the wig and eyes? They don't mention that.

And what do they mean by "Grown Up"?

This will be a tough choice for me, I wanted Coco very much but I'm liking some other dolls.

16. I'm dying here. I already have a Grown up Laches, but I need that sleeping head so badly. And Pury...I would love to own her little head, but I'm not interested in the renewal body.

Lati, you never fail to ruin all my plans. :(

17. winternight > Yes, with no options selected you'll still get the wig and eyes. And the Laches/Pury molds are originally White size, but the 'grown-up' versions are the same mold, just in Yellow size.

If anyone's ordering one of the ones that come with pink or blue wings and aren't planning on getting the wings (and wouldn't mind selling them to me), please let me know! Too bad they're not selling them separately. :/

18. ...oh this is not fair! wasn't counting on Pury, wah! :...(
      and that Lami has an adorable face :candycane:goldstar

what to do, what to do...
      can anyone tell me if Pury's ears are smaller? I have elf Byurl and Miel and their ears can poke out of their wiggies.

xxookate

19. pury and laches (in the yellow size) DO have elf ears. they're just really small, especially when put side-by-side next to the most recent set of elves they've been going on and on and on with.

i have a pury and a laches, and they're both DARLING. their ears easily hide under a well-placed wig, should you not want to see them. totally worth the money (and i spent around $700+ for my pury).

20. Grown up Laches is the only special that is tempting me, although Pury is gorgeous too (but I already have a Pury so I can't see spending that much to get another one, even the special grown up one).

Still, I'm a little annoyed that they aren't coming in sets. You have to pay extra for the outfit and wings instead of it all coming together. In the past their special releases have included all of that stuff for one price so I'm not sure I'm liking the way they are doing it this time around. :roll:

Maybe I'll just skip it and get a basic instead. :P