1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Green Line discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2011

1. More Maddy spam - she was pretending to be a pop star lol.
      [​IMG]

2. You have to love Maddy's attitude! You go girl! LOL! (Great picture, too)

And is that a Luts wig she's wearing? It suits her very well.

3. lol thanks, her attitude is so big I had to get her a wig to match it! Yep it's a Luts wig, I was really iffy on mohair but decided to go for it, and was surprised at how incredibly soft it is!

4. Hello all ^^ My mother just got a a Lati Green Renia and she was wondering if honey delf clothes would fit.

5. Be sure to tell her congrats and send her over to the site, we always enjoy seeing photos!
      The only honey delf clothing item I have ordered for my green is a pair of panties lol so I am not sure about the fit of the rest of the clothes.

6. Haneoka spam. [​IMG]

7. Yay, Haneoka, nice to see you =D

8. That's a very cute dress, catsa266. Where did you get it? (Your girl looks lovely as always!)

9. SporeXP: Thanks! It's always nice to see Maddy too, love how her new wig looks on her. spensers_mom: Thanks! The dress is made by Spampy.

10. I thought it might be an "Auntie Spampy" creation but just wanted to be sure. It is very pretty -- I love purple and it looks wonderful on Haneoka.

11. Thanks so much, Casta! I am glad to finally have more than one wig for her, since my other doll has 4 wigs. In Maddy's defense though, she does have more clothes. And that reminds me that I really should order from Spampy again sometime soon!
      I have to do a 5 minute live demo next week for school. I am going to bring Maddy and teach everyone how to make a quick and easy felt doll beret. I hope everyone likes her!

12. Soooo, I've been outed! I did order an outfit from Luts in the honey delf size so I'll post a picture when it arrives to show how it fits. Until then, here's my new (and first) little lady:
      [​IMG]

13. Oh Gherkin, she is adorable! Congrats! I love her little uniform and her eyes match so well with the colours in the skirt. I hope you don't have any problems with the Honey Delf outfit you ordered, I looked both dolls up on the size chat and LaTi Greens are all around just a little bit bigger.

14. SporeXP, well, one of the outfits is a cat costume that should be baggy enought to fit many different dolls. LOL I couldn't resist and Halloween is right around the corner. The other, well, we'll see. I did see the size difference, in fact, right now I'm trying to scale down a dress pattern from a bigger doll to fit so I'm working with all the measurements.

I'll keep my figners crossed, I really like the Luts clothes but haven't seen too much on LaTi yet. Do they have any events coming up that will have new clothes? It also looks like a lot of their dolls are out of stock. I bought mine on the secondary market so I haven't purchased anything directly from the company.

LaTi didn't have the wig I wanted either so I ordered a Fairyland Littlefee wig. There are a couple floating around my house that fit her very well and I wanted one in carrot.

Since I haven't come up with a name yet, my daughter has named her Sweet Pea. So that will stick unless her new wig gives her a different personality.

15. I have several Honey Delf outfits for my Bambicrony girls-I'll try one on one of my Lati Greens for you.

16. Aw cute, getting into the Halloween spirit already! Good luck with your patterning, I have never been good at that lol. Luts clothes are awesome, so I don't blame you.
      LaTi uses ordering periods for their dolls, so they only have them listed as "in stock" at certain times. I haven't kept tabs on the company at all after I received my girl because they took so long to send her to me I didn't feel like ever dealing with them again... >__< so I'm not sure if they will be doing anything in terms of clothing anytime soon haha.
      That's a cute little nickname - keep in touch and let us know if it sticks!

17. spensers_mom: Thanks! Purple is one of Haneoka's favorite colors along with pink. SporeXP: I'm sure that everyone will love Maddy, what's not to love about her? Gherkin: Your new girl is so cute!

18. Aw, casta, that's so sweet of you to say =D

19. Just a quick post . . . I was playing with wigs and clothes this morning and I tried girly stuff and a new wig on my Teru and he looked too cute! So "he" is now a "she" -- I may have to change her name though -- can you have a girl called Rufus?

20. Aww, show us pics! So far I have preferred the look of Teru as a boy but maybe you can change my mind. I don't really think Rufus is a girl name, no... lol