1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Green Line discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2011

1. I was in shock when the mailman honked his horn (telling me he needed a signature). I went out and signed and the package came from Germany! It was Coco! I quickly dressed her, found a wig and eyes (neither of which is permanent) to use till we decide what will be her "look". Then she roamed the doll room and became aquainted with her new surroundings. She also met and made friends with Sparky (a Vogue Ginny dog). It's nice to have a LG Coco back in the dollroom. Have to wait till Tuesday for Teru.

[​IMG]LG Coco Jan14-15--003 by Linda K48, on Flickr

There are lots more photos in my Flicker album.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/69834139@N07/sets/72157649878809609/

2. Yay happy to hear about the incoming greens! I alternate between 14mm and 16mm eyes in my Lea. The smaller eyes make her look older for sure.

3. She's adorable, Linda! Coco is my favorite among my Lati Green kids...Love her outfit!

4. LittleBitGirl, your Coco is too cute! I'm glad you got her so quickly.

5. Congratulations on your Coco Linda! I really miss mine.

So great to see the thread alive and well. I just bought a Gloomy Garden Senny recently. So cute but I still miss my NS Senny.

[​IMG]

6. tmsanders, Senny is gorgeous! Those big brown eyes jump out at you. It always amazes me that we decide to part with a doll and then a while later we regret doing it. I know I won't get back all the ones I regret, but I was glad to get Coco. It feels right. Maybe someday you'll get the NS Senny again.

7. tmsanders I love your Senny! I have always thought of getting a Gloomy Garden Senny to go with my ns Senny because I love the Senny sculpt so much.

8. Linda, I only sold my dollies years ago, because we were moving and really needed the money. They sold very quickly. I miss Coco, Senny and Renia. The Lati Greens have always been my favorite dollies along with my Luts Kid Delfs. They work so well together. :-)

I'm working on buying back my favorite dollies and adding new ones to my family. The Lati Greens are now the #1 dollies on my list to acquire. I'm forever hopeful Lati will resell the Greens again one day. I check back often.

9. Yes, why DID Lati stop selling any dolls but whites and yellows? They just weren't as popular? LittleBitGal, congrats on your sweet Coco, and I love your doll room! I know exactly who Sparky is, since I have him myself. :lol: tmsanders, Senny is wonderful. I love Lati's winter tan skin, and I really like that bow in her hair.

My Ismene (Lea) decided she wanted to say hi when she saw the other greens. I was so lucky to get her from the marketplace a while back.

[​IMG][/url]Some of my girls by Ayla160 >^..^<, on Flickr[/IMG]

10. Ayla160, your Lea is beautiful. I'm loving all the pictures!

11. She's a cutie, Tammy! I haven't really bonded with my Senny or Teru-I think it that new resin color for the NS dolls...it is just so pale. I much prefer my older kids...Coco Ronnie and Lea.

12. Tammy, I remember you selling your dolls for the move and thinking how sad. I'm glad you are replacing some of them and if, like the rest of us, adding to them too. :roll:

Ayla10, Your Lea is very striking. I've always though Lea to be sad, like something has happened she doesn't want to talk about. If you have Sparky, you must have a Ginny or two.....or more. :)

Rosi, I know you are happy with Senny's skin tone, but she is very pretty. Maybe you just need more one on one time with her....for her to grow on you. :hug:

I'm counting down till Tuesday when Teru is supposed to arrive. Even though he doesn't have a faceup, I'll still share photos. Then I'll have to send him out for one soon. Need to find an artist first. Please keep sharing photos, as I never tire of seeing them!

13. Rosi, I completely understand not bonding with the really pale-skinned dolls. They look great in pictures, but I don't seem to be able to bond with them. I've had a couple of white-skinned dolls and a couple of really pale normal skin dolls. Just not my preference. I didn't try to buy a Ronnie go on FB recently, because he/she was so pale. Very cute though. I love normal skin dolls and have just started trying out tan dolls. Senny is my first. :) I prefer the lighter tan colors, but I
      have seen a few gorgeous dark skinned dollies I wouldn't mind having as well. :-)

14. I didn't realize Lati had changed their normal skin, since the only doll I have from them is my Lea. My friend bought a Teru not so long ago and we both just thought they made a mistake and sent her a while skin doll! She ended up selling him because of his skin tone. I'll have to let her know it wasn't a mistake after all.

15. My former Coco
      [​IMG]

My former Senny and Renia. Senny was brand new from Lati. You can tell Renia had yellowed.
      [​IMG]

Senny & Renia agaain
      [​IMG]

16. I think these Lati Greens would look adorable with the Fairyland Littlefees. Anybody able to share of picture of them together?

17. Tammy, thanks for sharing photos of your girls. I always enjoy seeing photos of other people's dolls. I have Little Fee dolls and will take some pics for you.

I changed Coco's clothes today and took more pics. She photographs well. I'm beginning to think she has a "shadow" (if you get my drift). He seems to always be at her side no matter where or what she's doing.

[​IMG]LG Coco Jan16-15--004 by Linda K48, on Flickr

[​IMG]LG Coco Jan16-15--008 by Linda K48, on Flickr

18. She looks so cute Linda. Love her little shadow. :)

19. Well aren't they a cute little group!