1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Green Line discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2011

1. So, in preparation for the arrival of Teru on Tuesday, I dressed Coco in the boys things I thought would fit Teru. Oops! Was I ever wrong! My LittleFee boys have some TTYA and WWC jeans that are extremely long and bunched up, so I figured they would work for Teru. They are long enough, but can't get them up over the behind. So.........my question for you is where do you buy jeans and other pants for your Greens? I have lots of shirts and sweatshirts for him, but pants are going to be a problem. The poor boy will either have to hide or wear a dress. :roll:

I found one pair of leggings (yellow) that came in a DollinStyle set, but my other DIS leggings are short and extremely tight.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

2. Thank you! It's so weird, but--even though Lea does have that sad face, I never think of her as a really sad girl. More full of personality maybe? She just doesn't want to talk about it, like you said. :lol: I love Coco and her little Sparky shadow! My Sparky and Lati white Belle are pretty attached, too, but Belle can ride around on him like a horse. He looks so little with Coco! :) Wish I could help with your jeans question . . . I have yet to get a boy doll, and my girls always somehow end up in dresses!

Sigh. Yeah. The same thing happened to me when I got my first Lati--I thought they'd sent a white-skinned one by mistake. I like light skin, but not white. Fortunately, nothing could keep me from loving my little Belle, and Lati has FINALLY changed their skin tone again to be a tad darker and pinker. It's much better.

tmsanders, I'm sorry you're missing your dolls. I can see why, they're all so pretty. I really like Senny's red hair and light eyes, and even though Renia yellowed, her skin tone still looks nice in that picture.

3. LittleBitGirl, My Teru got his pants from Spampy, a great lady that makes clothes for the little ones. Google her site and take a look. Greens can also fit some Ken clothes, usually shorts and tops.

4. Thanks so much for the adorable spam! You've inspired me to pay more attention to my Lea. I'll have to take more photos of her when I am back at my parents' house, where I've left her. I only have my 16cm dolls with me right now.

5. Casta266, thanks for your input. Last night before going to bed (or should I say this morning before going to bed), I shot off an email to Jenifer at Spampy with an order for 2 pair jeans for Teru and several pair of leggings for Coco. I do have some jeans from Affordable Designs for their Leeann doll that fit, but not the way I like the jeans to fit. If you know what I mean. They will do till Spampy gets to my order though.

6. LittleBitGirl, it's so awesome that you'll be getting some Spampy stuff. I think that you will love her clothes. I have been meaning to get a few new outfits for my kids from her.

7. Bet you can't tell that I'm excited about Teru's arrival. :) We found him some clothes to make him decent and keep him warm, some temporary eyes and we haven't decided if we're going to stay with the wig yet. Even without a faceup, he looks pretty good. Once he's got some color, he's going to be even better! :aheartbea

I made this sweater some time ago, not even sure who I made it for; but it works on him so he gets it.

[​IMG]Teru-is-home--005 by Linda K48, on Flickr

8. Congrats LittleBitGirl, he's great!

9. Here's another pic of Haneoka at the hotel where Dollism took place. [​IMG] by casta266, on Flickr

10. [​IMG]adad white daffodils by katiebread, on Flickr
      Here is my Lati Green Renia, Lily. I am her second or third owner and she's got some yellowing and seaming, but I love her! She's gotten better eyes since this picture...

[​IMG]adad new eyes by katiebread, on Flickr
      Witness. She had to hold back her hair so the light could catch them. The new eyes made her look much less like a space cadet but I think a new face-up will really bring her look together!

11. Finished up a couple of cute little dresses for her...She still needs a name. I am leaning towards either Piper or Kimber.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Thank you ludens! She will be getting a bigger wardrobe soon.

13. happy new year Ed! :) your vest is adorable
      I should take some pictures of my poor elf, she's been in a box for too long :P

14. MarshMellina
      Oh thank you very much) And yes, please take some pictures of your doll, this thread needs more spam)))

15. I see that this thread has been quiet for quite a few years, so I thought that I'd try to wake it up again. I'd love to see all your Lati greens! I don't have one, but a Lati Green Coco has been on my wish list for a long time. Do you think Lati will produce them again?

16. It does not look like Lati will produce the green line any more. I have Coco which I got way back in 2006:

[​IMG]Aniara's new apron by spih_2, on Flickr

17. I am doubtful they will be released again, but I still have my Lea, who was my first BJD. She is 10 years old now.
      [​IMG]

18. Thanks for sharing Spih and SporeXP. Both of your girls are adorable. I also don't think they'll start selling them again, especially since they've released the lime line. I suppose I'll have to look for one on the secondary market!