1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Green Line discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2011

1. I will try to get pictures tomorrow . . . and I think you are right about the name change. LOL! At least this will make getting clothes easier -- I will only have to buy girl things!!

And I think I have come up with a name for my Reina girl. I think I will call her "Stella".

2. Hi there... I'm having a horrible time finding clothes. Where do you guy's shop and shoes to if anyone knows :)

3. I usually look for Yo-SD sized clothing on Etsy, and the shoes I have for my girl are from ReleaseRain. I have also ordered custom clothing from the user Spampy here on DoA, she makes some really cute stuff for LaTi Greens! (I am actually on her wait list right now XD)

4. Oh, thanks so much for the information, I will definitely check out Spampy :)

5. I managed to get a quick picture of my Teru who I think I will now make into a girl. I think I will call her Abby (although I'm not sure about that yet). Here she is:

[​IMG]

I always thought the Teru made a better boy than girl, too SporeXP. I think my Tan Teru may still have to be a boy -- but I think with Teru girls it is all in the wig. I have a number of 6/7 wigs and I tried them all on him/her but this was the only one I thought suited her -- save for the one he was wearing when he was a he!

6. I second SporeXP's Spampy recommendation. The set my Teru girl is wearing in the picture is made by "Auntie Spampy". But you can also search etsy under "lati green" -- that way you can narrow down the YoSD clothes to those that may be the right length.

7. They are so cute!:D

8. spensers_mom - Don't hate me, when I look at your Teru I still see boy! That outfit is really cute though.

9. LOL!! No worries! How could I hate you (Maddie's mom? Never!) -- it is, though a bit difficult even for me to start thinking of "he" as a "she" . . . we'll see if this takes and let you know . . .

The funny thing is that I can only see my tan Teru Elf as a boy!

10. lol you're adorable, I like being called Maddy's mom!
      Keep trying out different outfits, your Teru could always be a girly boy or a manly girl XD

11. Yea! my Luts Honey Delf clothes came today!!!!!! I haven't tried on the kitty costume but I did try on this Choco Shake outfit: http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=681

Other than putting a hook on the back of the skirt cause it won't snap shut. No problem with the shirt, it fits around the middle and snaps at the neck. Here she is with a new mohair wig from fairyland.

[​IMG]

12. I've been a terrible lurker of late...just so busy with dolly and house projects right now, I have next to no time to do anything else. But I had to pop on here today to say:

spensers_mom, I think your Teru makes an adorable little girl! It gives her such a cute and quirky little expression...and that outfit she's wearing really goes with it! I could really see her being a bit of a wild child, uniquely independant and creative, happily shopping on the street of Harajuku!

Gherkin, your girl is pure love and that outfit is perfect for her! I love, love, love it! So cute!:)

13. Thanks PoeticSoul -- I thought it did look cute on her but I haven't tried anything else on her yet so we'll have to play a bit with her look. I think she will be a bit of a wild child -- which isn't good because Pippa (my Lea) already has enough attitude for two!

And thanks for sharing the info re: Honey Delf outfits Gherkin. That opens up all sorts of new possiblities.

14. Gherkin - Oh my goodness, that outfit is amazing! I just love it. She looks so adorable! Glad to hear it fits well.

spensers_mom - Those Leas do have soooo much attitude. This could be real trouble for you! XD

15. I think I have sorted out my Lati Green issues: my white skinned Teru will be a girl - Abby. My Tan Teru will be a boy and he'll now be named Rufus (I love that name for some reason). And I think that Abby and Pippa may run rough shod all over me but they will have attitude! My dollie friends always kid me that I live vicariously through my dolls (I teach university and can't really be the wild child I may want to!)

My guess is Abby and Pippa would like to join Madison in that "rock star" mode, SporeXP!

16. Thank you so much spensers_mom :D

17. Good to hear you've sorted it all out, spensers_mom! You're going to have to post another family photo soon (including your transgendered Teru lol). Put those girls in rock star mode then! XD
      Nothing wrong with living through your dolls! I really like playing out Maddy's character, whereas my MSD is sort of a play on how I used to be when I was just starting high school.

18. spensers_mom: I think your Teru makes a cute and quirky girl! Gherkin: Your girl is so cute!

19. Great photo story SporeXP! I had better not let my girls see it or they will be wondering why they don't have any of that neat stuff, LOL!

And I love the way that this blonde wig looks on Maddy -- so different from the grey mohair and it makes her look so different (still great just different).