1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Green Line discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2011

1. Great picture, sporeXP! Although Maddy looks as if if was just "too, too much" to pose for you. Boy does that girl have attitude!!! LOL

2. Ha ha, I certainly do annoy her a lot! XDD

3. I am just dropping in....I don't have a green but they are so pretty I'm thinking about getting one at some point.
      Do they do special releases like the yellow line?

everyone's girls are beautiful!

4. They do, sometimes. The Teru Elf in Tan was a special (I think, I got my on the MP so I didn't order him from Lati directly) but if you go to the Lati web site and click on the Green Line, there is a list of "specials" they have made in the. But I don't think they've had one in the Green line for a while . . .

5. Yes, like spensers_mom said, they do sometimes have special and limited dolls in green, however the green kids are often neglected as yellows are their most popular. I have not seen any special releases for the green line since last year :/

6. thanks guys!
      thats a shame they are not as popular, they are very sweet and it's appealing to have them in a different size then my yellows!
      Maybe a basic with a special faceup will be in order for me in the future!

7. Haneoka spam. [​IMG]

8. Oh, Casta, she looks gorgeous there. Such a clear photo that really bring out her eyes.

9. She has the sweetest little face...love me some Senny.

10. SporeXP: Thank you so much! I took her with me to a doll meet that day, and she had alot of fun. sweetiemom: Thank you very much!

11. Greetings from Madison:
      [​IMG]

12. I love Maddy's glasses! Where did you get them?
      I always feel guilty when I see other pictures. It is mid-term and I'm knee deep in student papers, so there is no time for Lati Green play!

13. =D They're Dollmore glasses. They used to have clear lenses in them but they kept popping out so I ended up just removing them. And ahha, I technically shouldn't have time for for Latidoll fun, but I squeeze it in anyways @___@

14. Halloween is right around the corner and we went to a doll halloween party and got to wear the new costume! It's Luts Honeydelf size. She's also got a little tail that you can't see in the pic.

[​IMG]

15. That is so cute! I always thought Honey Delf stuff was a bit on the small size for these dolls -- but that is adorable! I must keep that in mind in fiture . . .

16. Aw, what an adorable costume! Fits her well too :)

17. Why is it that though I already have a teru I feel the need to search out a tan teru? Lol

18. well....took the plunge and now I have a Lati Green Lea! I named her Norah....I think I'm going to be getting her customized as well...but here she is :-)

[​IMG][/URL] Norah by sixtwentyseventh, on Flickr[/IMG]

19. She is very pretty, jenniekay! How are you going to have her customized? Love the wig and dress, too. Did they come with her?

20. thanks so much! The wig i ordered by accident, thinking it would fit a big headed yellow I had, but it didn't...and the clothes did come with her, which was very sweet of the girl I traded dolls with!

I don't really know how she's going to be done, it's a customizer I have known for a while that will probably do her, so I might just tell her to do whatever she wants!