1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Lime Line Discussion thread

Dec 19, 2019

1. kadepie: Thank you! For shoes, YOSD is just fine. Her feet are a bit shorter, so if the shoe looks long on a yo it might look a bit funny on a Lime. (I have some longer YOSD shoes and I tend to prefer the shorter, chubbier ones.) For clothes, she dose share a lot of my YOSD's stuff. Dresses with short or high waist are good, long waist, not so much. Long sleeves can be too long, but if they are elastic or fitted the work. All of the clothes I have posted her in are from my yo's. Patsyette doll clothes fit great, but they are 1930's styled, so if you don't like that style then that won't work for you! Oh, and of course all yo hat's are out!

[​IMG]P1010794 by Julianne Alway, on Flickr

2. @juliepinetree Thank you so much! My first Lime is arriving today and wanted to see if any of my current stash would work for her.

3. Kadepie: How do you like your new arrival?

Kiki is hoping for pics of another lime!
      [​IMG]P1011498 by Julianne Alway, on Flickr

4. She is so lovely <3

Hope i can find one someday (kinda picky on the headsculpt).

5. Aww Kiki's little critters are adorable! I have some of those waiting here for my lime who has not arrived. Tracking says she checked into my local distribution center on Friday morning. Friday it changed to delivery by 8 pm Saturday and she never showed up. Today it says she is back in transit but it gives me no information on where. :(

6. kadepie: I'm sorry! I have had the post office send to the wrong nearby town and it take an extra day or two to re-route. I would call them if she is still a no show by tomorrow.

7. She's here!! I have one Lati Yellow so I really wasn't sure what to expect but the minute I started unwrapping her from the bubble wrap I knew I was going to be hooked. (I already want another one ;)) This is not going to be her final look, but I wanted to wait and see her first before I started planning.

I picked Hana because I had been agonizing over "adding to cart" a Yellow sized Hana for a very long time.

Limes are so much bigger than a Littlefee all the way around. I like the sturdy weight. Hands, feet (shorter and wider) I only had one set of jeans that would fit her but they are very snug at the feet. (The jeans were made for Meadow Dumpling dolls) Nubanded yosd tshirts fit very well. Her cute summer top is pinned in the back because it's just a bit short on material for the snaps to stay together.

It's been a long time since I have been this excited over a doll and I am very blessed to have her.

[​IMG]Hana Day 1 by Mo R, on Flickr

#27 kadepie, Jul 20, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    8. She's so cute ^_^

I would love to see a side-by-side with a littlefee :)

9. These are so adorable! They have such cute faces :)

10. If only Europe had a dealer :( ordering a Lati Lime would mean about 180$ for customs (best case) :(

11. Thank you @Iri_Nes :) I will try to get a side by side with a littlefee for you soon.

@Oliverwings they do! I love Hana.

12. I finally got some time to do comparison pictures. The lighting is crap and I just realized I forgot to take comparison shots of their feet but here's one of the ones I managed tonight. Click on the title and it will take you to the others.

[​IMG]Comparison 1 by Mo R, on Flickr

13. Oh, my! The head of a lime looks HUGE!

14. Yeah, so funny :-) Kinda hard to consider it as a yosd (for me). It's indeed a bigger proportion of a yellow. I mean, look at the difference in shoulders (height).

Thankx <3 can you add a yellow to that lineup aswell? Gonna check your flickr ^^

15. Wow big diff. in head size, Hana is sooo cute though , i love the lime size alot have you seen the new lime coming out next month ?

16. @spih yes! They wear a size 9 wig

@Iri_Nes I will put Hana and Sol together for you this afternoon.

@chinadoll I saw the pictures of the new lime. She's adorable but I'm going to sit that one out. I am still working on getting Hana's look settled. I've gone through 3 different sets of eyes so far and cannot decide.....

17. I would love to see those differences ^_^ i tend to swap wigs aswell when i change the eyes :p

18. @chinadoll I saw the pictures of the new lime. She's adorable but I'm going to sit that one out. I am still working on getting Hana's look settled. I've gone through 3 different sets of eyes so far and cannot decide.....[/QUOTE]

She is very cute but I am also holding back and won't get her, i love the lime size but majority of my dolls are the 16 cm size range so I will stick to the yellow size more . I hope lati won't focus too much on lime size cause i still love lati yellow alot and will continue with yellow line. I want to see more variety of yellow being produce and more color skin to choose from

19. I had her in 18 mm eyes because like juliepinetree said, the glass ones she came with have gaps. I just didn't like the red wig with the blue eyes I got from EDD.

Here's a promised picture of my Lime and Yellow together.

[​IMG]Summer girls by Mo R, on Flickr

20. Soo cute together and very fun to display. I love tan color lati alot and the brown tan :)