1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red AIDA & CHAIM and ADEL -- dolls with 3 eyes?!?

Sep 12, 2006

1. Well, poo. He must come out right now and probably be super expensive.

But on the other hand, the third eye deal has me dying. I'm seriously in love here! He(whichever boy he may be) would fit quite lovely here... if he is a little too bufff.

2. I don't know, the 3rd eye thing turns me away from him, he looks like....I don't know...he looks dumb. Hehehehe...sorry, but that's what I think. I like his face but I don't like the 3rd eye. His smirk looks good! Maybe if he did not have the 3rd eye I'd consider buying him.

Now, if the eye, looked like Yu Yu Hakusho's Hiei. Or the style looked more like Hiei, I would like it, I don't think the 3rd eye looks right on a BJD. But that's just my opinion.

I believe I have seen a 3rd eye BJD girl before but I think she was sold out, I'll try to find the website and post it. But if I can't I am very sorry.

Too bad, I would have liked him if he did not have that 3rd eye.

3. No you're right, I have seen a website too a long time ago!:) It was for a BJD 3rd eye girl, but I believe she was sold out. But I don't remember the website name...or address.

4. Promo front page pic of Chaim
      http://latidoll.com/2005_en/img/_main_img_chaim.jpg

Buying pairs of eyes is already hitting my budget. Getting 3? I'll be so broke.
      (I think Chaim would scare my mom lol)

I think they are doing "Cain and Abel" with misspelled words XD

5. Wow!... They could play or Cosplay "Shiva" with that third eye....!
      (only Shiva's third eye is vertical not horizontal...) .. but...very cool concept...!

6. i think the 3rd eye fits on him. ^^ and OMG that SMIRK!!! *dies*

i'm SO looking for a smirk like that for razi. but raziphel has no 3rd eye. =x i'm really curious as to what the other(s) look like. if either one has that sexy smirk... x.x

oh, the things i will do to make my little EL happy...

7. Oh God, he's SMIRKING. I've been looking for a smirky boy FOREVER for Vywn. He would be... well, if not perfect, damned close. ^^

I wonder if I could get someone to mod him so that he didn't have that third eye?

8. OMG! His expression is just so perfect, I love him. :fangirl:

Too bad I just ordered a doll last week..

9. umm...I expect the thrid eye to be vertical not horizontal...it looks a bit odd to me (as most Japanese manga 3-eyed characters got a vertical third eye on the forehead...) Good luck everyone ordering them !

10. They've updated the Red Limited little portion with Chaim and Aida, except there are two of each? I don't know.
      Chaaaaaim <3<3<3

11. goddess bless, i am DOOMED. Aida looks JUST like one of my characters... *dies*

12. OMG OMG OMG!!!! I thought Aida would be a K (Which I don't really prefere).... They are both Ms Right:? OMG OMG He is gorgeous... I have got to have Aida:D Wow:o He is STUNNING!!!!! I have got to have Aida:o
      -Anthony

13. I thought they were new headmolds? Maybe it's just the lighting, but the eye shape and lip shape looks totally different from both K and M.

14. Yeah this is going to be my New Doll. He is perfect for the Character that I have in mind. I may now have to sell my Marcus:...( But OMG OMG OMG I am getting Aida come hell or high water:D What time do you think they will be going up for sale on the 18th? I know they are going to sell out quick:doh And why are there 4 of them? WHat is the difference the wigs? Ohhh I'm so excited!!!!!
      -Anthony

15. Omg they're hot.

Would anyone be willing to sell me the wig? :D

16. :(
      There's only two of each ? is that correct info? I don't see it anywhere on Lati site.. did I miss it?

We need to know what time on Sept.18th
      and the quantity of each please..

Thank you !

17. i love latidoll.. hate that the site refuses to work ;-;

18. I love Aida's....wig. xDDD;;;;

Would anyone sell me his long white wig if they ordered him?