1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red AIDA & CHAIM and ADEL -- dolls with 3 eyes?!?

Sep 12, 2006

1. LKJ: yeah I figured but they didn't specify. They sent my boys out really late though (Aida and Chaim) so they might have held onto it til Adel was ready...who knows....

2. My Aida should be here as soon as the mail runs. ToT~~~ I'm bouncing all around in excitement with my camera all ready for massive picture takings. I can't wait to finally spam the Gallery with pictures of my boys.

3. My Chaim is here finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D He is so awasome and handsome!!!! I'm totally in love with him and I love my little cuty plushie!!!!!

I hope goo luck to all of you that still waiting for them to arrive!! :)

4. mine was marked as a $50 gift.

5. Yup. Mine is marked as $50 gift too.

6. Got my Aida today! Didn't really tell anyone, that I'm getting one. ^^ So happy, he's really beautiful. Posted an arrival story already.

7. Does anyone find Aida's head abnormally small in comparison to his body? :?

8. No, Not really. I mean his head is very small compared to the rest of my kids but it seems the perfect Proportionate size for his gorgeous body;) He is just so realistically proportioned and just perfect:D
      -Anthony

9. I agree with Beautiful Doll. His head proportions are just more realistic. I always found a lot of dolls to have huuuuge heads in comparison (maybe why I like DoT heads better on their bodies than some other companies :))

Oooh hurry Canada post....this part is the worst, knowing they're sitting at the airport waiting....waiting....and not being in my home T-T

10. I don't think his head is too big. But I do feel that his legs are waaaaay to long! I've been calling him stork boy. :whee:

11. Ohhh I'm sure no one in the WORLD Thinks his head is too big:sweat actually it's the complete opisite... People think his head is too small;)
      -Anthony

12. er.... that's what I meant... small... yeah...

13. Oooo I'm going to meet my Aida tomorrow I hope. :3

14. I hope to get my boys today...they left customs and are being sorted....

this part is the hardest part I swear...knowing he's not more than a 20 min drive from here and not able to go pick him up

15. You've promised to put up pictures of your Adel, right??? ;) Alex

16. :love YES I NEED TO SEE ADEL:love Adel Adel Please Adel:D Please:aangel:
      -Anthony

17. :o I really hoipe they come, Rilly! Andarton's boy too!

18. Thanks! XD The day's not over yet, so I'm hoping.

19. My chaim is here! *huggles him* and he has all his stuff in order, but *single tear* the nail polish on one finger came chipped. I'm just glad I dont have any problems, cause the post hates me. ^_^he definialty needs to be body blushed though