1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red AIDA & CHAIM and ADEL -- dolls with 3 eyes?!?

Sep 12, 2006

1. Mine's here too! :D The post office had trouble delivering to the right address because apparently they wrote some of the numbers backwards, but he is safe now and that makes me happy.

2. :O Andarton, is he beautiful? Of course he is, doh! I am so glad! What better way to cheer you up today! :D :D :D

3. yes, indeed he is! :D XD I was hoping he'd get in today since I needed some cheering up! Thank you! As promised, I'll take some pictures and post later when I find the camera connector cable. :)

4. Question: Would sanding down the catch at the back of the knee help with the crazy legs? If not does anyone know an effective way to fix latidoll crazy legs?

(PS: if no one knows here Ill cross post it to Customizing, so you can ignore it if you see a post by me there tomorrow)

5. <3333 Got my Aida in yesterday, and I heart him to pieces. XD Now I'm all excited to see owner pics of Adel when he starts to come in.

6. damec - if you sand it down too much they won't catch and he'll have some kicky legs like Delfs :) I haven't played Lati's much but may want to try sueding the knee joints a bit. What kind of crazy leg issues are you having? (knees won't stay in sockets? won't stay locked? won't come out of the lock?)

7. when you go to bend the knee the catch at the back causes the knees to pop out backwards, also the thighs will twist around which cause he knees to pop out and twist so that sometimes the foot is 180 degrees the wrong way ^_^' I dont plan to take him out much anyways, but if I could fix these things it would be good.

8. Yes, thats been happening to mine too, his legs will actually rotate by themselves if hes not standing on his feet. And one leg in particular pops out at the knee - Alex

9. Does anyone know how to restring the redlines body yet? Maybe restring would help the knee joints a bit. I am haveing issuses with the knees also. I want to get it fix so it doesn't twist. =(

10. They sent restringing instructions with mine. I haven't tried it yet but if you got that then it might help.

11. Mine is So SUPER tightly Strung, I couldn't even take off his Clawed hands to put o his normal hands:( and I can barely move his neck:( And he still has Crazy Leg/Knee Problems....So I don't really know if restriging would help too much:|
      -Anthony

12. i agree, i took a hard look at the knees and played with the stringing a bit, the whole problem is the shape of the knees

13. ^ Wow... thats gonna bite. >___< Gosh I wish there was a way I can make the knees move better. ;___;

14. I got my Chaim in yesterday. XD

Like everyone else, I am finding him strung very tightly. I would like to change his hands to the normal ones, as his nails are leaving little black marks all over his body. @_@ It seems like an impossibility though, especially for someone like me who is quite scared to go about tampering with the internal bits. Ah, well...I'd like to have him blushed eventually, and I suppose the problem can be dealt with then.

Other than that, he's awesome! I love his small little head and endearing smirk, heh. I'm not having problems with the knees aside from them being (surprise!) quite tight. He stands quite well and can hold his arms far better than my other dolls.

15. ya he does stand like a dream ^_^ i got him right before i had to head out so i brought himwith me to play with latter, and between class and work i was bugging a friend the works at a kiosk just outside of both my jobs and she was helping a costumer so I stood him on the floor in the middle of the mall lol i didnt have to fiddle with him at all to stand him

16. Be very careful trying to switch the hands out! The usually method I use is to pull the hands out, and hold them with clamps while I switch them, but the latis are so tightly strung, it pulls the clamps so tight that they left little gouge marks on the edges of his wrists. :(

17. Mine stands for about 5 mins, then just gives up and sinks to the ground as his knees bend backwards, i think though his legs are too lose, i might have a friend help me restring him because i've never restrung any doll >_> and i'd be worried that i'd mess him up...his hips also swivel really badly...it takes like 5 - 10 mins to get him to stand...

I also found i need to coat his nails...i was putting his pants on and turned him over and there was a black mark on his chin...i freaked and cleaned it off, then was working on his boots (which i had a hell of a time unzipping them and thought i was going to break them) turned him over and there was a mark on his forehead - his nails were touching his face and leaving marks

18. gaa both those things suck. when I got home tues I played with him some more then to keep my rambunctious kittens from eating him alive I stood him on my dresser... this is the begining of his third day standing free on my dresser... THe only problems I have had with the nail polish is that one finger was chip half off when he arrived....

19. got two of three....Adel ships next week

20. aww.. I thought they'd be sending them all together. That's unfortunate as I was looking forward to seeing your Adel!