1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red AIDA & CHAIM and ADEL -- dolls with 3 eyes?!?

Sep 12, 2006

1. I really just want the dolls...first and foremost :) Chaim and Aida look awesome....must stalk site on the 18th

2. That we do Angelificatus What time:? I emailed Lati about it. So as soon as I know I'll post, if someone else hasn't done so already:sweat I don't remember where I read it, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that thier would be 40 of each I think. But why are there 4? Have you noticed that? What the difference between the 2 Chaims and the 2 Aidas? I can only see a differnce in wig color. a SLIGHT difference in wig color, and a little bit of a change in costume, but not too much. Am I missing something?:?

You Again:sweat Yay we are going for the same doll again;) I hope this isn't another Ducan Situation though:...( I don't think I can go through another one of those....But either way we're gonna try right Rilly?:D
      -Anthony

3. *CANNOT BREATHE* Aida is so hot I'm short of breath! *___* He actually looks pretty masculine while being exceptionally handsome! I love the line of his jaw! *faints*

*revives* Life is cruel and horrible because I have no money. T___T 18th Sept is too soon! Far too soon! So in this case, once they've sold out the boys, they won't be restocking them again right? I think that's what they said the first time... T____T Nooooooo!

Chaim's smirk amuses me. He looks like such a brat! And I'm quite liking the third eye. I would prefer it to be vertical, but it's pretty cool now as well. Seeing how many pairs of eyes I have for just one doll, I think the third eye would be no problem at all... >_> Still, I'm really not liking the face-up on him for some reason...

EDIT: Forgot to ask...who is this Adel they're giving away? Is it another new limited doll or another doll on their site?

Thanks!

4. Another 2 new male dolls with pointed ears and claws (yes, I saw claws on their hands). Finally, a male with a horizontal third eye, not vertical one. I have a three eyes demon character in mind but Chaim's build is too big and muscular for him. Guess I need to continue my search for him.

Good luck to those who are considering to get them.

5. I love him!!! SUCH a cool idea -- it's awesome to see the BJD companies playing with something other than the usual paradigms :>

Funny thing is that I just (finally) bought the "3x3 Eyes" (anime) collection . . . one of my favorite manga, and I'd seen the first miniseries but not the second . . . so this is perfect timing!

He's a Sanjiyan!!! ;)

-- A :>

6. On the quantity :

Latidoll's main page on Chaim's photo....
      it says on the photo:

"Release Only 70 Worldwide September 18th "

so, if there will be 70 of Chaim...maybe there will be 70 of Aida

OR

35 each !*!*!

Either way, it's better than 2 of each!

Yaaay!
      more chance..more chance... ! :love :aheartbea :fangirl:

xo!

7. Im loving Chaim very very much...I love his smirk...I love that he's whiteskin (I think he's white skin @.@)...I love his third eye and I love his wings and his make-up and everything!!! T_______T...but im saving for a different doll that who knows if she will be re-release or not T_T...I wanna win a lottery right now *_* :(
      good luck everyone who gets them and post lots of pics when they arrive!! XD

8. I like his face, but not the eye. >w<

Oh dear.. I'm gonna have nightmares. T____T

9. That thing frightens the arse off me. O.O;;

10. Chaim certainly isn't the one to intoduce to your friends who are a-feared of dolls.:shudder

I like him, but none of the Lati-Reds have called out to me demanding to come home, so I'm not going after these guys. A round of "good lucks" too all!

I'd love to see a sleeping or dreaming Chaim with just the third eye open, that would rock up 'n down the block!:dance I like the scary! :aheartbea

11. Are there 2 pics each of Aida and Chaim because they are all different molds? Like Aida M and Aida K???? They all look so similiar, except for the wigs/costuming, but all are showing up on each ones pic site - Alex

12. ^^ HI Alex;) I am so super confused about the same thing. Although personally I would go for whichever M might be. Though I really can't tell. They really do look Identical, expecially when it comes to Aida, now when it comes to Chaim, look look a little different when you look at both of them at the same time.... And the number of them released, 70, is that 70 for all 4 or 70 for each one 70x4:D That would be awesome because I have got to have this boy:fangirl:
      -Anthony

13. ooo i really like aida.....alot...but alas i have no monies for a a doll :( are there any pictures of the doll they are giving away looks like?

14. I like Aida quite a bit. If I had the money I'd want to snatch him up. Chaim is creepin me out, though. Third eyes are not for me. Points for creativity. Love the costumes.

15. Maybe its just me, but his third eye is so... mesmerizing.. O___O

16. >__O Double post .....

17. I thought I would never say this about a doll but there is no way I could sleep with that guy around. NFW. Yikes! Its so cool though. In a totally frightening way.

18. holy crap holy crap... no no no, they cant do this to me! a beautiful doll! aida, omg... noooo! i already have a bigass list of which dolls i want and, oh crap, now this ones gonna be on there, but the're limited >< but then why are there two pics of each?

19. maybe is an error they made?? O.O
      oh my I want Chaim!! o\>.</o

20. Oh!! That SMIRK!! :aheartbea They actually sculpted it on! No way you can paint him into a pout. Wa wa wa, that's gorgeous.

(And yeah, it does look like Aida is M and Chaim is K. To my untrained eye, anyway.)

I have to hand it to Latidoll. Other companies are satisfied with mere extras like elf ears, detachable penii, spare hands, or centaur legs-- but a third EYE? :D Wow. Hats & garterbelts off to Lati!