1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red AIDA & CHAIM and ADEL -- dolls with 3 eyes?!?

Sep 12, 2006

1. Omg..O_o
      Yup I must say they're both really gorgeous...
      Mainly Aida! I must say he's f***king stunning and f***king handsome!
      He's so my type! I like semi proportioned dolls and Aida fullfilled that!
      He looks really mature!

Guys, if by any chance you have Aidel pic pls show it to the forum? ;)

2. Oops! Sorry forgot sumthin!

Are the new boys elves? Or do they also have them as humans?

3. I believe they have pointed ears, thus elves if you put in that way. I think them as of demons since they have claws too, not to mention Chaim's third eye. That's a charm. Chaim will be a great doll to start freaking out other people.

[edited]
      Updates on sale time, quantity & skintone at the News section here.

4. I saw them, they're interesting looking to say the least. A good interesting I suppose, but I doubt I'd ever buy one myself.

5. Doesn't much matter at this point. They are both sold out. :(

6. Wow!I love the third eye doll head!!!Looks like a handsome Chinese God in an old ....old story!

7. to answer the question about 2 pages:
      LatiDoll just wants to share more pictures that's why they have the extra page for Aida & Chaim. xD (it IS a good way to make people want them tho~ more pics and all~ xD)

solution to 3 eyes? go buy at Soom! xD they have this nifty option where you can just buy one eye~ xD

ok, so as cool and amazing as they both are (esp Chaim, 3rd eye! xD Sanjian!!!!), there is just something i don't like about their faces O_o i dunno if it's the head mold itself or just a certain part of the face (i think it's the shape...) ^^; BUT i do think it would be cool to own them tho....but at that price... ehehe... ^^;

good luck to those who want them (and can afford them~) x3 share some pics when you get them so we can all drool and stuff. x3

ps.
      do share some wing pics, yes? ;) i'm curious about the how-they-did-the-wings-with-the-cool-belts part. xP

8. I can't view Latidoll's site either T_T

9. *sigh* this comes just after my boyfriend decides not only does he want his own doll...he wants one that is as creepy as humanly possible...I'm having visions of Chaim with red cat eyes or something...although he would look really cool like that, with leather and spikes.

10. Oh why when I have no money.. 3 eyes and Elf ears and claws.. sigh. It is interesting that the third eye is green and the other two eyes are blue.

11. I'm going to be wanting a Chaim. At first he scared me, but then it was kind of endearing. Why did they have to make me want this three eyed hunk.

12. Chaim is totally hot. and expensive. /:

good luck to anyone getting 'em.
      post pictures! xDD than everyone can drool.

third eye is rockin', darnit.

13. HUH?!! They're sold out?! O_o
      No! I thought they're just started it?! O_o

14. The sale starts on Sep 18. ^^

...I want Chaim. xO

15. I want the wigs. :sweat

16. I would totally want Chaim if it weren't for the 3rd eye... that would have to be modified. I love his smirk, makeup, nails, outfit though. Aida is also gorgeous, and no mods necessary, though he lacks the sexy smirk. *sigh* They are both so gorgeous and I won't have that much in time. ^^;

17. Aida is love. :lol: He's beautiful and masculine at the same time. I want him for Bronwyn!

18. Is Bronwyn your Ciel muse ?..... :love
      I have him in mind for my Erato ... hee-heee.. hopefully the head size
      will not be too different...

19. I have to say that I was hoping they were girls. I can't wait for latidoll to make some red line girls...Maybe an adult Coco?
      The concept for the boys is great but I am not a big fan of that third eye, is not for me, but I love the outfits.

Geri

20. OMG lol that is so funny, I have him in mind for one of my Muse Girls as well. OHhh I wonder who could the lucky girl be;) That is if I end up scoring one:...(
      -Anthony