1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red AIDA & CHAIM and ADEL -- dolls with 3 eyes?!?

Sep 12, 2006

1. oOOOo The third eye is so freaky... yet.. so cool!~ *__* I am so tempt to buy this boy... omg.... *___* :: fans self:: Aida is also charming! I love his face up! OooOOOooo! I want!

2. I must say, althought this doll is not for me, and I'd prefer a girl anyway, I glad that dolls maker starts making strange extraordinary dolls like that, I think it's a wonderfull idea :)

3. *mumbles* Aida....Yet another limited with pointy ears and claws...when I have a boy who will need to have both. *_*
      Dolls that are almost perfect for Nyx keep popping up lately....none of the faces are quite right for him, though...Ducan had the smirk and half-lidded eyes, Aida has the more mature 'adult' look I want, but he's not perfect either....*sigh*
      Now if CP would just come out with a dreaming, elf-eared, clawed boy that looked rather like Moon, I'd be set. Provided they did it when I had moneys. *heh*

4. Dreaming here... Does anyone want to split an order? I want chaim, (he only comes in BW I think) his body (Beauty white) with the claw hands only... and non claw hands. (if they inculed that also) :abambi: Anyone?

5. *l* Yes, she's my Ciel. :) I think that, should Aida become a general edition boy and we're lucky enough to nab him, our girls' heads will be in scale. Ciel's head (and presumably Erato's) is pretty small for a SD-sized mold.

Aida just looks SO perfect for Musedoll girls!

6. Shoko I think someone in the other lati thread was talking about splitting one of these boys. Personally I want the doll and don't care much for the clothes (though the wings would be pretty cool

7. Dudettes-- if anybody gets these guys and hate the clothes, please drop me a PM!! I'll be happy to snap them up!! :love
      (If I hadn't just dumped yea bucks on 2 rare Volks lads, I'd be in line for Chaim already. ;; )

It's not enough that their faces & bodies & hands & makeup are so gorgeous, but they gotta put 'em in those Hurt-Me-Daddy outfits... Lati sure knows how to strike a deathblow to your lust-centers & your wallet at the same time.

8. If people are interested in the split I will start a thread in the market place? Please PM me! I only want Chaims Body! :D

9. Oh no!:doh Aida is so dreamy!He makes me think twice about saving for Saint.I really hope they do come out as regular versions.I dont really care for the nails and outfits.
      im sooo broke.How i wish i was RICH.........:(

10. Maybe this has already been mentioned and I didn't see it but... What/who is Adel? It says that ten will get one with their order by random drawing. Is it a different doll? An outfit set? A pillow? If it's a doll are there any pictures anywhere?

11. I'd like Aida's outfit but not so big on the boy himself...I'm gonna get me a Chaim but would love to split an Aida

I believe Adel is a special new doll...there isn't much on the site about it at all...maybe we should ask...

12. I too would like to see a pic of Adel. I can only DREAM of getting to be one of the lucky ten. I've been throwing around the idea all day long if I want a Chaim or not. I think its neat that ne can look "normal" when needed by putting a wig with bangs or a headband.

13. september 18
      time: dont know yet
      THERE WILL ONLY BE 70 OF EACH SOLD!!!

after that, no more muffins guys! SOLD OUT
      GONE
      ETC>

Sadly this is the only reason I am intrested in the doll, Rarity not quality... and that is why I shall not look at the site till october...

I really want a aida too... but could never afford it :sweat.....

Well good luck to those that go for them, as always , post lots of pictures for the rest of us poor saps...

14. AARGH!! Why must they be so gorgeous?? of course, they finally come out with an elven mold that is manly and sculptured after I get Egg. >.<

Want Chaim, dammit... >.< Hmm does anyone know if the wings come with him? M' hubby's been eyeing those black wings, since one of his chars has them...

15. Oh, jays. I am seriously almost willing to go into debt for Aida. Why, Latidoll, must he be a limited edition?! He's the only boy doll I've seen that made my jaw hit the floor.

16. here here, xredderz.. T_T

17. I don't like Adel...o.o I'm terrified of owning a tan doll and the outfit is...weird.

18. :ablink: dear sweet lord. adel is amazing. i mean i really liked chaim and the whole 3 eye thing was kinda growing on me but him... oh... :aheartbea